Lol stop crying about minorities already,it's beyond pathetic at this point

this place is beyond salvation lol, always get a huge laugh when i come visit it with my hazmat suit on

>WEEE WUZZZ WHITTEEEE NNNN SUPERIORRR

no you aint shit lol regardless of what these pathetic extremely flawed "race-realism" you keep linking. Everyone in the academia world knows how weak these studies are

My existence and the one of my close ones would send you in an existential crisis lol, i love to meet racists irl,the ones who managed to develop self-awareness (despite their tiny brain) act like docile puppies around me

>Way smarter,better looking and more successful than me? Uh.......H-He-Hello s-sir... B-Bea-Beautiful day i-isn't it? (*f-fucking m-m-minorities!*)

lolol

I posted about me and my direct family + extended family a couple times here. No affirmative action in my province for admissions but i always get called a "LARPer" lol. You might not realize it but it's a huge fucking compliment lol

Stay miserable and keep crying while we enjoy life haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbLfb1EvSxw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_equity_(Canada)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10. Try harder next time Jew.

Fucking leafs.

how is your schizophrenia treating you?

aww you poor inbred leaf.
saged

Respond to this or suck more muslim dick troodoo.

Here are the names ff the Jews behind the US Open Immigraton Law of 1965:

1. Senator Jacob Javits (NY)
2. Congressman Emanuel Celler (NY)
3. Leo Pfeffer (Former President of American Jewish Congress (AJC)
4. Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations)

Who Is Pushing for Mass Refugee Migration? "Jewish Organizations of All Kinds"
youtube.com/watch?v=GbLfb1EvSxw

Jews are partnering with local Muslim organizations to invade the USA she said at the end.

The organisations that called upon Congress to oppose any restrictions on Syrian and refugees include but are not limited to:

The American Jewish Committee (AJC)
The Anti-Defamation League
The Association of Jewish Family and Children’s Agencies
The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
Habonim Dror North America
The Jewish Council for Public Affairs
The Jewish Labor Committee
The National Council of Jewish Women
T’ruah: The Rabbinic Call for Human Rights
The Union for Reform Judaism, and the Workmen’s Circle
The Rabbinical Assembly
Jewish World Watch

Given that these sentiments are so central to the mainstream Jewish community in the US, we would expect Jews in Israel would welcome immigrants from Africa and elsewhere with open arms.

>being so worthless that you have to hid behind the achievements of people unrelated to you because they also had a lack of melanin

lol
Regardless of what you do,you're beyond salvation at this point. You might as well make your "day of the rope" alt-right suicide event happen already and hang yourself.

Don't fuck it up tho,thee E.R team shouldn't waste time on subhuman filth like you

look at this nigger

wew, your schizophrenia looks advanced

how often are you hallucinating nowadays?

What have you accomplished?

I bet both of you fucks would tell me I'm responsible for slavery or the holocaust.

You kikes are cancer to humanity

> Lol
> lol
> lol
> lol
> lolol
> lol
> lol

Quite articulate, Koko. Now what's the sign for "OP is a fag?"

TRUTH!

Majority of black urban people would consider your pic related to be "too white" for their social circle

What have you accomplished?

>when white bois say 'I'm not racist, I have a black friend, this is who they be talking about'

Just admit you ride the coattails of others.

Good post OP. Coherent, factual, and dispassionate.

i wouldn't actually but if you wanna take credit for it, feel free to follow hitler 100% and shoot yourself
loltoo white? lol trust me, i hate whitewashed blacks but you don't know what's a white washed black.

None of my african friends in med/pharm/dental/engineering are whitewashed. I did meet a white washed black girl at my bro's med graduation, god i hated her guts

One of my friends i met in medschool wears boubous (african dress) on weekends every now and then. How "white" is that lol?

Of course,i'm currently talking to you brainless ignorant idiots,no wonder you don't know shit. You're probably using your brain at full capacity right now

Ah right, when a group of Whites has a smart guy, he's suddenly an exceptional individual.

When a group of Whites has a murderer, suddenly every White is a murderer.

Kill yourself you shit tier shill.

1/10 threads on Sup Forums about your precious niggers. You and your beloved niggers should both go for a swing

Why don't niggers and shitskins stay in their own countries?

Why do they want to migrate to white countries?

If we are so pathetic, why do niggers want to move here?

If you are so equal... why must you live among us? Surely your people can forge equal nations for you to live in instead of coming to the inferior, racist, white man's countries.

Why does the health industry need someone with an 83 IQ in it?

haha,you really saved lynching pics on your fucking computer?!? you really googled that shit?l how miserable and pathetic can you get?

this is a next level of pathetic. Follow the model on your picture and hang yourself lol

Already, i get to see plenty of people suffering from schizophrenia at the hospital. Won't spend another second around you delusional pathetic fuck lol

Stay miserable,you're fun to laugh at desu

>projecting this hard
Whatever you say m8. At the end of the day, all you're doing is attaching yourself to things you were never apart of.

White people are a minority dumb fuck

Also tldr

they don't, that's why nobody from your family will ever make it in the healthcare field

>being this assblasted
>typing a reddit spaced diatribe

poor lil nigger, I like they kept his glases on him hahahahahahahaahhah

I'm literally related to a significant figure in Murray's book, and that person is among one of those top 6 bars on the graph.

Ironic that you're claiming that I'm projecting.

>None of my african friends in med/pharm/dental/engineering are whitewashed.

Gotta be fun getting apefirmative action to make up for your lack of IQ.

>the rantings of a madman

>flag
ebin

I was talking about you obviously, this is what I'm talking about. You should've been smart enough to catch that one. Also, you would be wrong about that, I'm not in health but I do have family in it.

eat shit nigger

Leaf if you're going to spout how the world of academia says these studies are fake, you would do well to show that you know the difference between a hallucination and a delusion. For example:
>I saw Satan
Hallucination
>Leafs are people too!
Delusion

I would kill you with my bare fucking hands you sack of leaf garbage!

Black guy is their because of affirmative action instead of merit and the southeast Asian chick is at hanging out with him to virtue signal to her colleagues because her very conservative and traditionalist family would disown her for fornicating with a black. Even first generation Asian immigrants can't stand blacks.

mention how there's no affirmative action for university admissions in our province but your tiny brain can't take in that information...why?. Is your brain already working at full capacity? Can you try to push it a little harder? sucks to be you =/

Mentally challenged + suffering from schizophrenia + obviously miserable.... you'll probably going to end your life soon enough so i don't have much to say to you to be honest

>I'm literally related to a significant figure in Murray's book
..And?
Are you a fucking retard? This is literally WE WUZ nigger logic. Do you actually feel entitled?

poor you =/

People of color have lost all of their pride and have become ignoble. No more Marcus Garveys, or Emiliano Zapatas. Now they depend on the approval of self righteous white liberals with guilt complexes. Go back to your roots, colored people, and wake up. Where did your native might go? Most of you have been brainwashed by an out of touch education system and mass media. Most of you are becoming the wishy washy white liberals you emulate.

>so i don't have much to say to you to be honest

Yet here you are still running at them mouth, learn what the words you mindlessly say actually mean nigger trash.

A FUCKING LEAF
>Saged

Slide thread, ignore the fucking leaf and browse more informative content.

TRIPS OF LOGIC

This thread marks a turning point in my life. I've been consumed by irrational hatred for years, sustained by my addiction to Sup Forums, but this man, this guy, this SAINT, has granted me perspective, and now I see how pathetic my opinions were. I will give up all my opinions and buy a netflix subscription, and enjoy life to the fullest. Thank you OP.

>t. white virgin who is larping

>this is the canadian attempt on shitposting

where the fuck are the top tier strayan shitposting? i need cuck cart memes

>AA isn't at the federal level

Lmao you really have no clue do you? You're the nigger in the picture aren't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_equity_(Canada)

You've just ruined the world a 3rd time
>ww1
>ww2
>ww3?

Nigger grammar:
>" lol, always get a huge laugh "
>"you aint shit lol"
>"in the academia world"
>"My existence and the one of my close ones"

How is it possible to go all the way through Western schooling and education, and come out with your own, MTV bastardisation of grammar and language ?

By perpetuating their own stereotype, Niggers have secured their future as the underbelly of society.

I'd pet you irl baby. I'd pet your asshole and fuck you till you love me

What is africa

I for one enjoy our negro and beaner wage slaves. Just like old times.

I GOT TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIPS

Lol, tiny brain at work again

Employment equity=/= medschool admissions in university

God damn, when you losers are talking about low IQ, you're projecting 100% of the time. Stop..it's unhealthy srsly

lol

I'm live in quebec. i rarely use english irl (i'll eventually have to write papers in english but my english skills will be fine by then)

You're leaf... shuddup

INTO THE OVEN WITH YOU

Go ahead and prove that it doesn't apply to med school in leafland.

>protip: it does

Also

>implying me not knowing the specific of your sad 2nd fiddle country has a bearing on my IQ

Kek, brainlets

GRE scores, SAT scores, university tests, IQ tests, cranial capacity, allele variations, genetics, etc all prove beyond any reasonable doubt that East Asians

Lol lmao

I think it's more the forced diversity western countries have to undergo while other countries, which are not predominately white, are allowed to keep whites out/kill them at their leisure that we have a problem with.

Why invite people to our country that want to kill whites?

It's obvious you resent whites by the way that you hate other black people who you consider "whitewashed" and it just highlights why diversity is cancer. I don't care about race and IQ even though the studies done on this subject aren't "weak" by any stretch. I'm more concerned with poc becoming more and more radicalized against whites and thinking there is a white conspiracy to keep them down. You haven't really proven anything here except the fact that even intelligent people fall victim to racial tribalism.

Lol

Real working class canadians hate your kind. You may not see it in your day to day life but its true. Only a small handful of people are as brainwashed as you, thats why in the height of anti conservative movements liberals barely won while platforming on legal weed and electoral reform. You subhumans will always be hated. Employers secretly do culture checks to make sure youre as white washed as possible. The sjw movement will die and all that will be left is hatred.

I'm in Waterloo Pharm and there's not a single black person in any of the classes.

Mostly (80%) asian and white women

For me at least, I don't hate blacks, Muslims etc, as I've never even saw one irl, so I can't say I hate something I've never met, but it's hard to deny that white genocide is not real when whites are only 15% of the world population and black people keep moving here, this of course hurting both sides, African countries invest in kids and people there to assure they will pay taxes in the future to further grow said state but what is happening is the people leave their country and investing in already developed countries, thus the African countries are in an infinite spiral of -taking loans and aid from developed countries to invest in people ->people leave ->spend the small amount of money you got back to pay loans -> repeat, and so no one gets anywhere, it's hard for me to respect anyone that leaves their country when I myself live in one of the worst countries in Europe,that like African states, has a lot of people leaving.
Consider that and now think about the fact that big cities like Amsterdam are only 1/3 white under the age of 20, while in South Africa whites are literally genocided.
Consider that in Germany more than 50% of newborns are black, when Zimbabwe literally stole all property white people had and threw them in the streets.
African countries are literally kicking whites out cz while whites won't even majority on their own continent.

Why are they wearing masks and OR scrubs in what looks like a hotel hallway? Costume party.

Are you one of these two "we wuz kangs" recent arrivals?

>Boasting in a boll bread

fuck off nigger

>in our province

How am I supposed to know where you live?

Nice diatribe about how many mental illnesses I supposedly have, you forgot to call me racist though you dumb nigger.

Let me explain something to you:

those White geniuses that stand out from the crowd were products of the genetic lottery, and the genepool they drew from is shared among their respective subracial group. I'm not a scientist and probably won't push any field of science in my life like these men have, but one of my children very well may be due to the genes which code for intelligence laying dormant within me.

Besides, if White achievement is not something to be shared among a racial group (without which, those scientists would've been bound up farming all their lives rather than thinking), then who is their achievement for?

what program are you in and what school + proof

you're the reason people hate leafs

>living in white country, surrounded by white civ
>taking away advantages from actual citizens
>wow much woke, such gudd citizen

Dear god please stop typing lol and lolol. You're embarrassing yourself. And remember the big fifth period Social Studies assignment is due on Monday.

lmao there's nothing funnier than niggers taking advantage of the society whites built and then saying that whites are nothing special
nigger go back to where your people come from and see how well you do there, heads up: your tribesmen will think your medical practices constitute witch craft and will kill you....

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME IM DOING WELL IN A PART OF THE WORLD DESIGNED AND MADE FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
>ANYONE COULD MAKE A COUNTRY LIKE THIS, JUST LOOK AT MY HOME CONTINENT!

Go back to Africa or Europe