The Most American State

what state is truly representative of America?

what state truly represents the idea of America?

What state represents the stereotype of America?

by America I mean USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
rt.com/shows/keiser-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texas
Everyone else can fuck themselves.

Hawaii

Nebraska.

Non-urban Pennsylvania

Depends on the stereotypes. The bigwig wolf of Wall Street thing is obviously New York.

The stereotypes previously attributed to Texas are most likely attributed to Montana or Oklahoma now.

New York

I would say New Hampshire.

Their motto is literally Live Free or Die

Ohio of course

California

wouldn't necessarily say that for idea tho

slovakia

>tons of space
>had its own revolution
>muh guns

Texas is literally a mini America within America. Other Americans hate us for the same reasons the rest of the world hates us

West Virginia. Montani Semper Liberi

When did we annex you? That pic does look very American though.

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

I didn't know everyone in the U.S. was Hispanic yet, Pedro

We don't hate you we just wish you would secede and take your tens of millions of spics with you.
>30% white

>what state is truly representative of America?
Ohio
what state truly represents the idea of America?
Montana
What state represents the stereotype of America?
Texas

2017? Colorado
tons of mexicans, tons of natural beauty, liberals controlling most things while the minority conservative fight for their lives

probably TN, good mix of people, plus the capital of music and culture

tejas is too mexican to be considered the most american state, 33% of your state's first language is spanish

Nevada. Truly land of freedom, where else can you legally get stoned with a prostitute who isn't subject to state income taxes while gambling and buying beer 24/7?

Montana reporting

Anywhere here that's not a college town or 1hr drive from a reservation.

Maine

Sounds degenerate as fuck and not at all the ideal America.

Full of shitskins just like America so yeah

The state of Israel ofc

Freedom to do anything IS America.

You think people moved more, and more west because the government had more say in their lives?

The democratic republic of congo.

>America
>land of the free
>unless you do things I don't like

You think people moved west so they could do drugs, get drunk and catch an STD from some whore?

>oh man so cool dude I just drank a lot of the alcohols and paid a whore to have sex with me! MURICA FUG YEA!

The entire heatland but specifically Iowa and Nebraska. Largely rural, tough weather, few immigrants and far away from the coastal jews.

Hey, I don't sleep around, I don't drink, I especially don't gamble and I have never smoked weed. It's nice knowing I have the freedom to do any of these vices if I want LEGALLY yet I still refrain.

that's pretty much true though, the western part of the US was always degenerate, i am quite happy the mexicans are taking over. and i'm as conservative as they come.

Illinois

>1/2 of population is rural and suburban retards
>the other half are basically liberal niggers with guns

/thread

This.
>good morals
>good family's
>few blacks
>few Mexicans
And the list goes on. I live in Colorado and when I finish my degree I'm planning on moving to Nebraska.

Ah Im moving there this month from texas

MN.
>iron/mining in the far north
>vasts forests and manufacturing in the middle to far north
>niggers in the cities
>perfect soil for farms in the south

Pretty much everything America has condensed into one state. Except for shale

Unironically any of the New England states.

>The entire heatland but specifically Iowa and Nebraska. Largely rural, tough weather, few immigrants and far away from the coastal jews.
That's not the case anymore... the entire heartland has been flooded by inner city niggers and spics the last decade. Omaha and Des Moines are both about 60% White or less now, and dozens of smaller cities and towns have been having exports from Milwaukee, Chicago, St Louis, Minneapolis, etc shoved down their throats.

A peaceful, predominantly rural, traditional slice of paradise ruined by minorities. Hey, you're right, the heartland IS the most representative of America!

Alabama

iowa voted democrat for years until this past election, serves you guys right.

Case in point Niggers like this user are ruining Colorado. Fuck off and die. And I mean it.

>You think people moved west so they could do drugs, get drunk and catch an STD from some whore?
I mean, that's what the prospectors ended up doing in their free time

>more oil than Saudis largest field

Genducky! :DDD

God no.
>full of libshits
>no funs

Georgia

W. Va is a perfect example for America: Obesity, Hypertension, Depression, Impotence

and warmth.
>inb4 muh 80 today
That's all you're getting.

It's literally one of the only places in the U.S. that tourists - domestic and international - travel to time and time again. There's a reason you don't see tourists in Des Moines, it's because middle America is shit and even middle Americans know that.

And the huge welfare state

I would agree but your state is becoming an extension of Mexico. I'd say Ohio.

>bellwether swing state
>urban areas
>rural areas
>amusement parks
>geographically similar to the nation
>ideal demographics (inb4 100% white)

Jesus christ fuck Pensacola. I'm so greatful to never have to use Publix or Winn Dixie anymore.

Or those autistic "ground air force one, keep blue angels flying" stickers.

The fattest one.
So I think that's Texas.

Not sure about most American but Tennessee is the best state.

Fuck you Texas. South Carolina represent! Fired the first shots of the Civil War and broke the Brittish in the revolutionary war.

Maryland.
It's nickname is "America in Miniature" and for a good reason.

Anywhere Vanilla Ice was wearing that jacket in that particular time.

>Fired the first shots of the Civil War
A war S.C. lost, badly.

>broke the [British] in the revolutionary war
Keep telling yourself this

No it gets really fucking hot in July and August. During the RNC last year I just stayed in my bedroom because that's the only room I have AC.

Overall we get a total of about two weeks of perfect days (in terms of warmth, sun, mosquitos, etc) in a whole year

W.Va resident here, can confirm.

Now why do I give two shits what tourists do? They want to spend all their money in the second most retarded state that's their business. I'll enjoy hunting, white water kayaking on the New River, living in the nice part of this small town for cheap where even the nogs are reasonable with a fuck load of guns and the choice to purchase acted upon acres of land if I wanted too.

The people here are fat, loud, ignorant, armed to the teeth and mostly retarded, and the few people like me followed the American Dream and got the fuck outa the slums into the upper class.
>America

California preniggers and spics

Lol something wrong my dude

The guy has god tier bone structure

commonwealth of kentucky

Kentucky.

>kind of Southern
>but also Midwestern
>and Appalachian
>mountains, farms and fields
>touches the Mississippi which is the main artery of the country, so you know you're in the heartland
>horse racing
>bourbon
>bluegrass
>tobacco
>coal mining
>college basketball
>automobile manufacturing
>Rand Paul
>KFC
>one of the most obese states so it's definitely stereotypical
>youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

New york or florida. Hear me out.

New york, new york is infested with kikes and liberals, whereas upstate ny is more representative of rural american values and racial politics.

Similarly, se florida is literally like a warmer new york given the level of degeneracy and kikes that inhabit it, plus shitskins. Northern florida is diametrically different and filled with whites, similar to upstate NY.

Probably florida though because of the peppering of niggers interspersed about

>vid
that shit is tragic

There's a show on RT ... it's called the Keiser Report ... rt.com/shows/keiser-report/

Pretty good show, you should probably watch it.

>what state is truly representative of America?
Ohio

>what state truly represents the idea of America?
Virginia

>What state represents the stereotype of America?
Texas

Police state

>broke the British in the Revolutionary War
No, but they bought Washington precious time by keeping the British in the South and seriously degraded them.

>the largest cave system in the world
>one of two moon bows on the planet
>2nd only to alaska for shoreline
>corvette
>home of the cheeseburger
>Hatfield-McCoy feud
>weed
>fuck Abraham Lincoln but he and Jefferson Davis both sons of kentucky
>

MY MAN

(our gun laws are worse than florida)

Wv here too
Where you from matey

this

America stopped being America in 1861

jej

Gulf Breezer here. Pensacola has been and always will be shit. Plus all the squids that come in with the navy base. Gross.

Montana is the most iconic state. I'll never leave it.

wrong image, fuck

Thread winner

Enjoy your sanctuary state, subhuman.

Do you have something against undocumented dreamers, racist?

2 many jews

Haha

Texas, Tennessee, parts of suburban-rural Georgia, Nebraska, maybe Alabama if you're a gag, Mississippi is filled with retards but the people there are nice if you act like them (like a retard).

>land of the free
>bestiality and pedophilia still illegal

Sorry, we're not degenerate enough to be Canada

I don't know shit about you but I think in Alabama when I think about white americans hunging niggers and being white.

i know every american will just shout out their own dumb state, so ill weigh in:

North Dakota

>rich on oil
>shares said oil with fellow americans (unlike what stupid evil fucking california wants)
>is small-timey
>folksy
>people just want to chill, live quiet lives, and shoot rodents with bazookas

Morgantown here

>North Dakota
It's filled with the cuck Norsemen. I'd rather have the Norse that are down here. Minnesota (another haven for Norse) is filled with Somalis, almost like their native land.

It had nothing to do with Iowa's policy it was Obama's HUD department that started the "integration" of criminals to subsidized housing in what were previously nearly all white communities
t. Cedar Rapids resident who has seen the niggers shipped in by the bus load

Florida, for its protection of the second amendment, smart people, preservation of capitalism and powerful technology.

thats why i didnt say Minnesota. Minneapolis is fucking filled to the brink with niggers. Its ludicrous

but also the fact that ND has so much damn oil. I would say Texas, but its just a tad too pompous. ND represents the old-timey, quiet, downplayed racism & homophobia that is synonymous with classic America