What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic...

What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslims campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xcZS7arcgk
worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/congenital-anomalies/by-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you.
Also, sage in all directions.

Handle your land to Israel already goy.

saged for being a goatfucker. nice slide thread.

You all will be MOAB'd

I did that a long time ago, even beat the shit out of a right wing cuck in college for talking shit and the teachers all sided with me because of the insults lmao

I am an Afghan living abroad. AMA.

One million MOABs will not crush the spirits of Muslims worldwide.

Takbir!

Keep that up chap, guarantee you's will be nuked next, forget Russia, forget America, it'll honestly be you's who'll force the hand of Americans, not even mad, it's just a waiting game now, I'll never understand how a shit culture can be so proud of its self, in all honesty, most Muslims are cucked by a book, how sad that people sell their lives to scripture, all religion should be wiped out period

The leftist media isn't on your side. You're a piece on the chess board to destabilize and mongrelize the West.

They have the same agenda for you, and if the West falls, any hopes of resistance will fall with it. The mega banks and globalists will have absolute control, and they'll come for you next.

Do you really think palling around with these Marxist and globalist Jews that you're going to come out on top in the end?

If you dont helpus top israel,you could be wiped out hombre

That happened. Did they all clap afterwards?

No but drawing a picture of Mohammad will send them into a cry fiesta.

What we russians on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallrussians campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are liberators. Yes we will liberate you. Yes we will invade your land with tanks. Hoorah Europe will be communistic in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we slavs, we prepare to die for our ideology.

Remember, subvert their families, blackmail their presidents, put red flag on them and make communist manifesto the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

For Motherland!

Similarly to how burning your American flag sends you into one? Stupid Americans, may true Hell come to your soldiers abroad.

Rot in pigshit, Muhammed.

muslim women who live in the west are already full blown whores who fuck as many white guys as they can, tho.
It's over, the jews won.

Sorry son I say what I want where ever, you dirty ass goat fucker

Yeah it will. All I need is a 30 kill streak and you and your backwards beliefs will be reverted back to dust matter.

Good.

Then you can also embrace being the most inbred population to have ever existed.

You're not Human. You're malformed homonculi.

No wonder you need to cover your women. Your brains have degraded to the point where you don't have conscious control over your basic urges. Animals driven solely by primitive compulsions and unable to override them.

And that's not even talking about the psychosis and violence.

So, thanks Muhammad. Your teachings ensured that your people would inevitable degenerate themselves into genetic dogshit; a mongrel race for the Jews to sic on their enemies but who could never cohesively fight back because they're too divided and disrupted by their manifold mutations.

Also Sage.

Dat moustache.

The Mujahideen will send your American soldiers back in coffins!

I wish my Turkish friend, the one who posts the dead burgers, was in this thread.

You faggots need the white man to come in and show you how to farm your own land properly. Your land was once green, but now it is shitty desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xcZS7arcgk

And you keep on with the same retard shit that ensures that it will remain desert.

This is my fetish.

It's like the modern version of Catholic schoolgirls. Only with more danger because their male relatives would rape and kill them if they found out.

i get paid to kill muzzies by corporate fatcats

its a good job

btw all your little slutty hijabis in Iraq love gettin' down with the infidel

Doing gods work, lad. What you up to over there? Any stories?

You'll never win. Islam is scum. Jesus is truth. Repent now or face the sword.

>Leftist reporting in.
Bomb this shitfag to 72 male virgins.
>Leftist out.

50% of Muslims are inbred.
Look it up.

1. What city/region are you in
2. Get out of my country

What we Australians on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallAustralians campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are liberators. Yes we will liberate you. Yes we will invade your space with shitposts. Hoorah the internet will be Australian in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is not on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we Aussies, we prepare to die for our ideology and shitposts.

Remember, subvert their families, blackmail their presidents, put an Aussie flag on them and make Australian shitposting the law of the land in the whole of the internet.

For Australia!

Your problem isn't the neckbeard neets. It's the white man who will embrace Islam like they embraced Christianity and change it from within. You think your little 80 IQ sandnigger extremists are assholes? lol Wait until Germans and Anglos take up the black flag and decide you all are subhuman pieces of shit worshiping Islam incorrectly.

yes, be proud about spreading ignorance and fantasy. BE PROUD ABOUT DESTROYING HUMANITY'S FUTURE WITH YOUR BULLTSHIT. Make science shit again. Make education even more shittier. You're da man! fucking vermine.

come on americans, just nuke the sand niggers already.

im french algerian and muslim, I don't want to be either this or that, rather I want to be who ever the fuck I want, I don't need a white nigger to tell me how to behave nor a shit skin telling me how to behave, why don't you go mind your own business? and leave people be people?

honestly it's not extremely unrealistic

>1 post by this ID
takbir!!!

Honestly I kind of wish Muslims WOULD just own up to the truth, that they're barbaric invaders bent on destroying the West. Then the West will wake the fuck up and nuke the goatfuckers back into the Stone Age.

>tfw you secretely wish you were muslim so you could live a traditional life

user sharia law is for cucks,have fun seeing your mother,sisters and daughters get fucked by jihadists cocks and beaten up in the name of allah while you end up riding a goat's ass waiting for your 72 virgins like the sad cunt you are only to die by a drone strike while pigs fuck your dead corpse

wew, that's some edge

SAGE

>And that's not even talking about the psychosis and violence.
Pic related
>Then you can also embrace being the most inbred population to have ever existed.
Canada with has a rate of 3.8 Congenital abnormalities while Saudi arabia with high first cousin marriage has rate of 4.9.

Poland, Russia, Ireland and Mexico to name few have higher or similar rates. let alone this is legal in most countries and has limited effect on the population. And if you are a European you are probably have inbred ancestry kek

IN THE NAME OF THE ANZU WE WILL CONQUER EUROPE YA ALLAH BİSMİLLAH

Kol khara ya looti
Translation:
eat shit faggot

worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/congenital-anomalies/by-country/ here

Allahu akbar , based jordan bro

This
This and this

never seen something i agree with so much

In my high school we always put glas in the muslims food lol, but one time one of them died from cuts in his stomach and police came and all that shit so had to stop. Good times

And then wonders why he is being replaced. kek

Inshallah!
Muslim here.
Europe is ours for the taking, cuckstians.

we will nuke kabaa during new crusades mark my words shitskin

SHE'S ABOUT TO DROP A CLUTCH OF BABY ROACHES

>t. 56%
You won't do shit.
You bow to Israel and Saudi amerilard.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

you forgot how we hosted literally all of your population and half of the jordanian population is palestinian ? felestizi scum bastard

you already forgot battle of karameh ? you pathetic little bastard

We stood with you your entire history you fucking retard , you deserve what the kikes are doing to you , infact its not enough , i hope they erase you from the face of earth , tell your 1000 relatives to get out of jordan

>wonders why the kikes hate them so much

i literally have no problem with israel existing as long as they keep killing palestinians

lel, you are obviously responsible for everyone of my relatives living in jordan.
Also:
It's time for secularism

How do you have the guts to even talk to me like that ? after what my country did to your """country"""

i truly hope israel will crush the remaining parts under palestinian authority

lmao @ islamist scum
respectful (You) for secular mudslime

I don't hat jordan. Jordan is nice.
However, you are not jordan. You are a salty virgin islamic fuckwit who wants to join Isis, but is too weak.

how does the casualties to fielded units equal at the most 50,000/20,000 for that second battle?

answer: you dun goofed shitskin.

Stop trying to sellout yourself to Christians only Muslim domination of Europe can save your people from the kikes and they would never choose you instead of the kikes

Too bad your country is islamist now

dont worry though all of europe will be too , soon

>is christian=sellout to christians
logic 10/10

lmao m8 dont take things too seriously

sure modernism and hedonism is cancer but so is Islam, I used to be Muslim as well but then I realised it wasn't kino and dropped it.

As soon as I've broken up with my girlfriend I am going back to the homeland of my parents and make it great or at least die trying like shaktimaan

M U H A M A D
W A S
A
P A E D O P H I L E

Then everyone got up and slow clapped

The leftist media? Are you aware of who controls them? You are nothing but a blade being wielded in the hands of your true enemies.

Roach spray.
I need a lot of roach spray.

CONSTANTINOPLE (NOT GOAT-SPEAK) AND A CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH HOLYLAND.

YOU WANT US TO "SUBMIT." ALL WE WANT IS FOR YOU TO DIE. ALL OF YOU. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THAT IS MANAGING THE DECAYING BIOMASS.

Thanks for the heads up...but it wasn't really necessary.

at this point I welcome the jihad

got you covered man

one strike, doesn't even have to be hi-yield. domino effect as countries react. end result is unrestricted warfare against all musloids. within a decade u are killed in war, ur children skull stomped beneath American boots, ur women raped all of them to death

Why wont you go out and say that to face of the actual palestinians ? KEK and there is no proof for it, the guy who told that muhammad married with the 8 year old is lived 200 years after muhammad died. He told people that he saw it in hes sleep KEK

wot about the christian arabs?

>Gets BTFO for the last 40years by foreign oil companies and illegitimate Saudi royalty

>embrace it

Honestly m8 I think the victim card you're currently playing is the best strategy

jidf have no subtlety, as usual

save what we can the rest is collateral damage

We aren't sure that mohammed existed

Fear is the weakness of the enemy, all i need is a reason to blow a fucking sand niggers head off and chimping out over your satanic barbarian of a "prophet" is perfect. No arguments can be made with a bullet in the skull.

MOAB MOAB GOATFUCKER

I really don't care about muslims living here as long as they understand, respect and praise the principles and ideals of freedom. If they cannot do that then they can get the fuck out.

Indians know how to deal with Muslims (I really like Modi desu).

One day we'll get the dick out of our butt and start working on removing kebab.

Thanks , now i can know who you are , your identity , where you live , everything

How he can be a pedo then ?

k

Ottoman brother , ignore them , we sent the message , deep inside they realize its true but refuse to accept it

We will see who will laugh at the end , day of judgement

The Jews are the brains behind your operaton. You guys are just tools, and too stupid to realize it. Why am I even trying.

You must stone him for blasphemy

That wont happen as long as we exist Checkmate yurop

Inshallah brother

You are those things already. What you should embrace is the afterlife.

>tfw when people insult your imaginary best firend

What we ANGLOS on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallANGLOS campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are conquerors. Yes we will conquer you. Yes we will invade your land with CULTURE. By the Queen, Europe will be ANGLO in the near future.

"ARYANS" can only complain on Sup Forums. The WORLD MEDIA is OURS. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we ANGLOS CONTROL the entire PLANET.

Remember, bring CENTRAL BANKS to their countries, turn their daughters into DEGENERATE WHORES, and most of all make sure they learn the Queen's English.

God Save the Queen.

This is gonna make a nice copypasta

What we kekistani on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallkekistanis campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are conquerors. Yes we will conquer you. Yes we will invade your land with CULTURE. By the Queen, Europe will be ANGLO in the near future.

Normies can only complain on Sup Forums. The the means of productions of the memes are OURS. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we kekistanis CONTROL the entire memescape.

Remember, bring memes to their countries, turn their daughters into ethnic kekistanis, and most of all make sure they learn the keks memes.

Shadilay

Muslims > the current bullshit we have. pic related.