Are Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans a different race...

Are Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans a different race? Why are southern Europeans so out going and lazy and artistic, but northern Europeans are autistic, hard working and keep things simple

>ANE is the same for both

If you replaced England with Greeks for example would you think that they would run the country as well as the English?

> Why are southern Europeans so out going and lazy and artistic, but northern Europeans are autistic, hard working and keep things simple

In the past to survive the winter the

Nordics have to work hard during the year to stockpile food & goods to survive through harsher winters.

In South the Winter is much milder & warmer (never gets colder than the North's autumn/fall)
So South Europeans don't needed to work so hard during the year because was easier to survive.

It led to:
In North it led to Diligent work ethics & greater advance of science & technology.

In South it led to Liberal Arts, Pleasant Classical Renaissance Art & Cuisine.

Rome, Italy & Spanish Empire were the empires of previous era.

A colder North type culture is present also among Japanese people

Well summarized.

>Finns
>Europeans
Go back to Mongolia you dirty gypsy

Except when we were evolving it was cold in the mediterranean and the climate is constantly changing

Krauts = italians = north africa = same shit

Teach us your ways

here we go again

Don't put your country to shame with these retarded coments

there are many genetic and cultural differences between the people of europe. europe is already multicultural and diverse.

which is why we dont need any more diversity

>greater advance of science

Slavs and nords have no scientific achievments though

Southern Europeans are very different from sandniggers.

t. snownigger

>greater advance of science and technology

Lol Nordic technology everyone

Wtf a southerner actually defending the nordics?
What timeline am I in?

Southern Europeans have darker hair and skin because they live in deadly hot weather.
Northen Europeans have ligher hair and skin because we live in deadly cold weather.

It has to do with the weather and the temperature and the food.
When you are freezing to death and you don't get any sunlight and all you have to eat is salted fish then you get autistic and have to focus on indoor tasks or you go mad and kill people.
When you live in balmy sunshine and can go bathing in warm water and eat fresh vegetables and fruits and meats of all sorts your life is happy and relaxed and you have time for artistic pursuits and sexual liasons.

>Brazil
>southern European

Nordic education everyone

>Brazil
>South of the equator
Did I say that they were southern Europe?

Fuck off bongo nigger
What the fuck have you done for society? That's right. Nothing except losing a war against birds

Funny how the most autistic individuals I've seen were med-nordic mixed and asian-nordic mixed.

Are you literally retarded?

A different race?
No.
A different people?
Yes.

They're both white just different shades

In what way am I retarded Hans?

What you say is actually true somewhat.

If I don't see the sun for a few months I get a little bloodthirsty

>Implying Northern Europeans aren't the one who nearly destroy Europe every chance they get

>you get autistic and have to focus on indoor tasks or you go mad and kill people.
Or in Varg's case, both.

This.

We need to stop falling for the jewish tricks. We are all white.

I used to live in the south of Spain. I was always the tallest person.
I don't know if they're a different race, but they have adapted to their environment.

I would feel like I was dying from the heat. And I didn't have air-con in my flat. The heat was fucking horrible. It is crushing. I lived in an area called 'la sartén de Andalucía' - the frying pan of Andalucia.
I put wet sheets on top of myself with fans positioned above my bed.

We north Europeans have different body size, for sure. We are adapted to cold, south Europeans are adapted to heat. But I wouldn't say that we're a different race.

>tfw too autistic and introverted for s. Europe

yes like another spain or portugal

You're right kraut, I have realized the error of my ways. We the goyim need to set aside our differences and focus on (((them)))

Artificial divide and conquer nonsense.

Civilized people exist everywhere. Barbarians exist everywhere. Open your eyes and see the truth.

Generalities are used to confuse and distract. By dividing the populace into manageable subgroups who contend with each other over imaginary issues, the elite maintain their rule.

There is only one order of human civilization, characterized by minor cultural variations.

The orderly, moral, and productive people of the world must unite. The barbaric parasites and invaders must be excised.

Only then may true humanity colonize the solar system and begin our journey through manifest destiny to spread to the stars.

Amén

In OP's pic, the "Indigenous Europeans" category can be further divided into roughly two subgoups, the Western or Atlantic hunter gatherers and the Scandinavian hunter gatherers. Megalithic cultures. These are the remnants of Cro Magnon, who conquered Europe before the last Ice Age, 30,000 years ago.

Then somehow the Y-DNA R1B, which is now the dominant male haplogroup in Western Europe, came in from the Yamnaya steppe herders about 5000 years ago in the late neolithic. Proto Indo Europeans.

>anglosaxons
>german rapebabies
>germans
>and only then Italians

what did he meant by that

Toughen the Fuck up you pommy poofter.

Makes me think. Do white Australians (who are descendants from the early settlers) who visit Britain adapt to the cold quick, or are they evolved differently than their Britbong cousins?

Same here.

I'm in luck since Portugal is the most introverted and autistic country in the South. The people are chill but cold to foreigners. Everyone in my family is a really private person.

Don't we also have the highest % of germanic admixture here? Really makes me think.

get the latest one while it's hot, projected on the same modern samples

Northern European environmental stress is a meme. Most of Asia gets fucking cold as well as fucking hot because it's far from any body of water acting as a heat sink. The coldest capital in the world is in Mongolia. There are huge swathes of the steppes where people would live and die without ever seeing a river or lake. Nordics had river systems and ocean for fishing, plenty of game and food.

>he thinks different ethnicities adapt to certain weather better/worse significantly
lmao

The only thing that really impacts what climate feels comfortable is bodyfat percentage

grazie!

I don't know, I've never been to Europe. I suppose modern lifestyles make it irrelevant. We had a very mild summer this year and my colleagues from northern Italy and Bulgaria thought it was a cold shithole.

Wet cold is far worse than dry cold, though.

You can't insulate yourself from dampy just-above-freezing weather. It's worse than -20C dry cold.

t. swamp German

That map is fucking bullshit. So we are basically all from the middle east here in europe one way or the other.

>In North it led to Diligent work ethics & greater advance of science & technology.

what ?
since when are the northfags better at natural philosophy, bitch please?

kek, it's actually quite funny how Us Australians evolved so quickly to the temperature.

Not that many of us look like the average British Pure white or some shit, most of us are tanned.

>In North it led to Diligent work ethics & greater advance of science & technology.

Hallo.

Genetically speaking Europeans are highly similar and form a genetic cluster. Google genetic distance/proximity.
So no. Scandinavian and Spaniard are quite similar despite the fact those populations look vastly different to you. That's because you're European. Do you spot much difference between Asians? Yet they exist on same scale.

south of spain = not white
south of italy = not white
portugal = not white

this makes a lot of sense.

in essense, southern europeans are the missing link between blacks and whites.

Germany always had the ideal climate. Summers cool enough to be productive. Winters mild enough to be productive.

it's from a fairly old(by the standards of the field) pop sci article
we now know that the ancient near east was pretty diverse and while it's true that northwest Anatolians from the neolithic, who invaded Europe in that period, were somewhat related to modern near easterners, more so that indigenous Euro foragers, they didn't represent the near east as a whole, who would later be invaded by neolithic iranians anyway, creating the modern near easterner

>most of us are tanned.

cough *great grandma was abo* cough

Britfag come the usa -30 in the winter 110 in the summer.

>tfw I have greek and italic genes
I've won the fucking genetic lottery damn.

today on braziliean mandrile explains science

Northern European, is a trap

What where?

>greek
My condolences,now you'll have to pay denbts too.

>italic
yeah I notice

Fun fact: Africans actually have the highest genetic diversity within their race.

Hunter/Gatherer DNA vs Farmer DNA. Look up r/K selection theory. Molyneux did a presentation called Gene Wars on it too.

And still no African country has a space program.

Midwest to the north Atlantic, we get the worse of both I am in PA so -30 and 110 are the extremes. But places like north dakota downward to Kansas are fare worse -60 to 120 IDK how the fuck the planes injun lived in teepees.

Nobody here fucks Abo's, I keep on getting confused at this stereotype like you guys think you just got me and I just got totally blasted or something.

We all know you cunts are immune from heat and giant dropbears under your fucking toilet seats and in your boots.
But for fuck's sake, mate.
I'm not familiar with a landscape that wants me dead.

Daily reminder that I explained this ages ago.

It's a very close ratio, in any case.

Also, southern Europeans are not lazy, it's a repulsive stereotype promoted by Anglo and Germanic scum. Mediterraneans work more hours and are as productive as the rest of Europeans. Fins and Spaniards are equally productive, for example.

right looks qt
left looks like your typical cousin fucker redneck

any questions?

Are Southern and Northern Europeans equal, if you would have to choose is future Europe nordic or med which one would you choose?

No, and you don't understand what a race is. European is not a race.

You're right about that. Only Nords are a race, the rest are mongrels.

And the lowest IQ.

>Germanic scum
Lol.

We love Italians. Not only because of WW2 either. We hate northern Euros more (Netherlands, England lol).

Nordics are mostly insane cucks. Since Celtic is not on the list, I'd probably go med, desu.

>insane cucks

You are talking like being insane is bad

>work more hours
>are as productive
You know you're retard, right?

This. Better be insane and happy, than "sane" and miserable.

I am from South Europe and Norwegians are lazy fucks all employed in public sector.

Oh, is that why we're wealthy as fuck, because we're lazy? I thought all that money came from somewhere. I have never worked with a foreigner that got shit done faster than a Norwegian could.

Yes, lets attack russia in the winter

Stop misrepresenting his opinions. He believes that proto-Europeans were Neanderthals, and because haplogroups only came about 40k years ago, and the interbreeding of Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals was far before, he says that anyone that looks like him (white skin, blue eyes, blonde/fair hair, skull structure, bump in the back of the head, and whatnot) are all originally a apart of the same tribe, and therefore European.

oil and very small population might have something to do with it if you think really hard about it

>he uses IQ as a racially purity modifier

I guess we should breed with Asians and Jews because they have a higher IQ?

It is productivity per hour worked, idiot.

whenever western euro is being accused to be lazy by an emigrant - they get snarky and defensive

it's not like you personally are attacked - it's just your country generated enough wealth with institutions and infrastructure that it's citizens do not need to be actually working around the clock to maintain their level of comfort

I have multiple albeit anecdotal stories from compatriots working and living in the west that individually the people living there were not really better.