Norway

What do Sup Forums think of my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happiest country: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

I love my country

VIDKUN DID NOTHING WRONG

We're being driven to commit collective suicide through replacement migration supported by the UN and EU.

danes roleplaying as arabs

But nobody knows what it's like to be a sad man behind blue eyes.

Who look forward to celebrate our glorious nation on wednesday?

best looking girl Ive met irl was norwegian

what event are you celebrating

Based Andżej B.

We're celebrating UK, Austria, Prussia and Russia gave us freedom from Denmark in 1814 and handing us to a personal union with Sweden for another 90 years.

We are celebrating our Constitution Day.
The best day of the year.

Are you fucked once the oil runs dry?
No more 9-4 workweek for you, I would say.

norwegian constitutional day

Sweden posters are cooler than Norway posters.

Relative to west Europe Norway has been weaker economically in a historic setting, but compared to southern and eastern Europe we've been richer for at least 400 years. Wouldn't say we're fucked when oil runs out because the oil money has not been stolen by international corporations.

What's to look forward too? You'll see our white women in their best breeding age go home in the early hours from yet another one night stand where they contracted chlamydia and in a few weeks will perform their 15th abortion, meanwhile that somali family who are smiling to you while you're getting softis are having their 7th kid.

Speeches made by politicians and rich people glorifying the replacement of our people. Saying "Norge har alltid vært et land av innvandrere"

Lift heavy and get ready for the war.

It's shit

>Oslo is 65% white and decreasing

FUUUUUUUUUUCKING CUCkS

GOTTA GAS 'EM ALL
GOTTA GAS 'EM ALL

FUCKING CUCkS

>implying that being too happy is good
that's why they're so cucked, too spoiled

Best woman

Cucked to the max.

One of the best countries in the world. I wish I lived there to be honest, but I'm sure I would get made fun of because of my accent.

Nah we love US people, especially if they have Norwegian ethnic roots from the great migration

based Swens
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

>tfw only have Swedish and Lithuanian heritage

Swedes and Norwegians are ethnically so similar we're basically the same. We can even read and write in our language and the other perfectly understands it.

Marry a Polish grill and you'll have the best combination possible

NORGE JA

Rich.

Swedes are just Norwegian immigrants from viking settlements.

Almost 7% non-European demographic in Norway right now. Collective cultural and ethnic suicide for the benefit on the globalist banking and corporate elite is so great.

Weak as fuck.

Norwegians aren't muslim though.

You sound like someone who's ready to get bent over.