Europeans, literally retarded

Ban all guns.

Invite 10,000,000 young male immigrants in from countries who never stopped fighting with knives.

Confused why they are literally being slaughtered like cattle.

Europeans are worse than Niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

irannaz.com/news_detail_18188.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-refugees-spend-20-billion-euros-2016-angela-merkel-crisis-budgets-middle-east-north-africa-a7623466.html
hatefsvoice.wordpress.com/tag/cannibalistic-tribes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that real? :'''(

You're talking about what the Jews are doing to us, like they did in the Soviet Union to Russians from 1917 to 1991.

You caused the migrant crisis with your foreign policy.

What is the context of that picture?

sins of the father white-boi.

Standard ISIS video.

Well that'll sure show us. Maybe if you keep letting the Nignogs pound your white assholes we'll change our foreign policy. Passive resistance right?

Yes this is what Muslims do to Christian women in Muslim countries, like Germany and Sweden.

you brain is very small and there is so much you never even thought about
please, take a break
turn off your computer and educate yourself instead of sounding like every other uncultured retard screaming buzzwords online

That's like blaming the prison warden for letting out a burgle for burgling your house and not blaming your self for keeping the door unlocked

The West and China will unite in the cleansing of Europe. The Muslims and the Fagleft will be shown no quarter.

The 20's will be like no time ever seen on Earth. Direct butchering will once again commence.

isis now shows titties?

German: Yes, but what is the "context" of this rape/beheading/torture? Is it because I made them do it to me?

nice tits

>Confused why they are literally being slaughtered like cattle.
where? refugees are beaten and robbed here regularly

What exactly am I uneducated about?

Are you saying that Niggers are NOT superior to Europeans you racist bigoted French piece of human trash?

Good job falling for the system's lie that these are "war refugees." These are economic migrants who want you to subsidize them from the cradle to the grave.

What percent of these these people are even coming from countries at war?

yeah - I saw the vid a while back. Not sure the source though.

dunno I kinda rememver that pic getting posted in Sup Forums like 10 years ago but I don't the details well... probaby some psychos in eastern europe kidnapping & killing grils, but would like to know the actual context too.

>shrug
let them suffer until they wake the fuck up
funny thing is. im pretty sure that is why jews are pushing this. they know whites wont let themselves get wiped out , but will one day snap and take out the muslims for them, after lots of damage to our gene pool first of course.

Muslim here, with a message for you all.
We will take over Europe.
While you cucks can barely have one child and a dog, we'll fucking have 6-7.

While you waste you time around clubbing, and shitposting here, we're creating mosques, and converting people to Islam day by day.

Islam is the fastest growing religion and is projected to have over 2bn followers by 2020.

France and Germany (EU) are set to take it many many many more "refugees", which would aid us in the Islamification of Europe.

There's literally nothing you can do about it, except cry here and create more shit-tier memes.

We are a dedicated people, who pray 5 times a day, yet you cannot go to church on Sunday, cuckstians.

link to the video?

Not true.
Mudslimes are chink pets and do their dirty work in destroying competition.

How many white women have you raped you worthless pig fucker? Or are you white and just love having sandniggers raping young boys in public pools.
It does not really matter which. You are going to die soon anyway.

No, the naked girl is a photoshop added to an ISIS video.

Looks like kosher butchering practices, so I'm guessing it's Jews sacrificing a girl to their evil desert god.

Looks like some kind of jewish ritual.

60% of your pathetic people voted for ops pic.

I know they do it I just wasnt sure if confirmed sauce. Lost my apetite but maybe we should shove this down everyone's throats(no pun intended) who think importing more refugees/keeping the current ones is still a good idea

The meat from this woman is now halal

Sorry, we really need to make two different words, one for Rape My Daughter Europe like England, France, Germany, Sweden and one for Real Europe like you guys and Poland.

If you're quoting the bible, you're doing it wrong

If you conquer and convert Europe, who will give you gibs?

They want his house and his stuff, simple as that.

how do u know?

You caused it with your liberal politics and low birthrates

It's a girl being sacraficed in Thailand.
Source: irannaz.com/news_detail_18188.html

I don't read paki, so I used google translate.

I didn't. ugly toothed brits did.

We'll create an EU superstate with an EU army, that's our final plan, it will be the most wealthiest state in the world.

retarded kraut cant fathom why immigrants keep coming to europe

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-refugees-spend-20-billion-euros-2016-angela-merkel-crisis-budgets-middle-east-north-africa-a7623466.html

heres a thought, stop paying them to come

retarded kraut cant fathom why immigrants keep coming to europe

heres a thought, stop paying them to come

>All these retards thinking OP's picture is real
It's from an animal rights group. They photoshopped a pig butchering to look like a human because of muh feelz.

No, very fake, original is them bleeding a goat.

Humans don't bleed that well

Spotted the Muslim.

Not with grammar like hat you sister-fucking retarded dune coon

Censorship is how this entire crisis has gotten to where it is. Europeans just blindly trust their childless leaders.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING OP!?!?!?

This is a thai woman being sacrificed for some ritual, this image has been around since 2010

Australian here, with a message for you all.
We will take over the internet.
While you cucks can barely have one good shitpost, we'll fucking have 6-7.

While you waste you time around clubbing, and not shitposting here, we're creating shitposts, and converting people to our way of thinking day by day.

Shitposting is the fastest growing tradition and is projected to have over 2gazillion followers by 2020.

France and Germany (EU) are set to take it many many many more "refugees", which would aid us in making fun of them.

There's literally nothing you can do about it, except cry here and create more shit-tier memes.

We are a dedicated people, who shitpost 5 times a day, yet you cannot go to shitpost 1 time on Sunday, cuckstians.

Let me give you the straight gestalt

Chinks Objective:
>civilize the niggers of Africa or exterminate them trying
>neo-colonize for big $ only without the Cultural Marxism and collectivism that corrupted Western Colonialism
>exterminate grotesquely violent disorderly animals (radical Islam)
>speed through industrialization in 2 generations
>control their race with an iron fist
>strike deals with the west for even more $

They're basically going to re-due the 17th-19th century without the mistakes of the times.

At first I couldn't understand their motives whatsoever but now that I do, I stand by them and understand they don't give a fuck about anything other than racial strength and money.

Don't be intimidated by the population numbers they don't give a cunt suck about outside breeding because it'll take 100 generations to outbreed the race altogether.

Get with the program or fuck off, China is a gift from god, the west is too flawed to lead the Human Race. I'm white and have seen the bigger picture.

The Jews fear them, not even the nose can stop them now.

Just Arabs being Arabs

BitchPlease.jpg

You just voted yourselves out of the EU you fucking retard.

This is pretty cleary not a white christian woman

You have a condition called sheeples brain
You see people online screeching memes about races and terrorism and you think "I want to be as cool as these people, I'm not going to learn anything about european politics, the causes of the migrant crisis or why anything happens, I'm just gonna assume any politician who gets my babydick erect through rabble rousing and meaningless catchphrases has the solution to everything"
That's not how the real world works, kids.
>"huurururuuuu muh raped childrin"
Mind your own fucking business, fact is migrants seem like less of an issue than niggers in your shithole. Most terrorist attacks are NOT commited by migrants so your arguments are literally low IQ slur
Terrorism is here to stay because it literally cannot be stopped.
There is something very wrong with you

60% of my people voted to avoid becoming like you literal braindead mongoloids who prefer Chad talk over understanding a situation
fuck you

China is rapidly becoming more and more Christian and vehemently anti-Muslim. They give no fucks. If they had empathy/emotions they'd be pretty cool. Honestly I wouldn't mind uniting with Russia China and just cleansing every single Muslims from this earth. All the sand niggers and jungle island muzzies too. Indonesia, Philippines and all those shit countries with Muslims.

God bless the Aussies.

>that body
god damn what a waste

Why was she sacrificed?

China iS the world's hope.

Rise DRAGON
RISE

Ah but we wouldn't exist without you, checkmate

>be american
>have guns and free speech
>(((they))) still run the banks/media/education
>white demographics nearing 50%

really makes you think

>you brain is very small
>A fucking frog
Go home Pierre, I mean Mohammad Al Mohamed

"Europeans" are no longer in charge of europe.

The saddest part is even if this is satire, it's now believable that the average frog is this brainwashed.

>fundamental chinese terror groups leaking superior torture videos of isis members

scary

The Leaf understood this 50 years ago.

Yet, LE MAYMAY DAY OF THE RAKE GUISE.

This place is eternally r/the_dolan and no one can see it. Whites are too competitive, Half-breeds are too happy, Niggers are too lazy and Inter-Asians are too stupid.

The rest of Asia is too small in numbers aside from poos but their just tribes and not a real country. Japan had a chance but Truman made sure that wasn't happening.

Accept it and move on.

True the November 2015 attacks, the Charlie attack and the Nice truck attack were all caused by Radicalized White French Catholics. Just can't control those damn animals!

is it ISIS? was she alive when they did it?

Yes

czeched.

It's not isis, the picture is older than ISIS, at least 7 years old

Wrong. I saw the vid when it first came out, but it was a few years ago. It was a young woman that Arabs undressed then slaughtered. ISIS vid from memory.

Do you really think that the individual has ANY say in this, you dumb fucking yankee-doodle-nigger? Besides our "melting pot" shit is something borrowed DIRECTLY from your mongrelized country. In a hundred more years there won't be anymore whites in your shit hole, and if you keep exporting your SJW culture to us, there won't be any here shortly after.

You hate Europeans? Go live in any major black, democrat run city, like Detroit. See how you prefer the Africans, you American mongrel cunt.

That is real. It was in the news within last 2 years.

liar.

Source? I need the video for educational reasons.

what % of your migrants do you think are not from Syria or Iraq?

hot.

Got vid? The audio must be sexy as heck.

Human beings don't bleed with that much skill.
Especially women.
Women bleed like shit. Worst victims ever.

>Based V4 again trying to stop Islamic invasion

Europeans argue all the time, but at least you guys have brains and realized now its the time to stick together and protect the european culture from the mongrels.

I live in Oakland and am white. It's fine, the Niggers almost exclusively kill and rape each other, they secretly love white people and will all tell you if you get them alone. Every Nigger with a half breed is letting the white family raise the kid. Everyone here wants to be white.

In England you guys willing let the Muslims impregnate your women over and over again and those children are raised by the Muslim family to be Radicalized Muslims. You guys are just pussies straight up, the remnants of the failed culture who failed to come to the New World 400 years ago.

We're fine here, skin color doesn't matter, culture does, and yours is almost dead.

>Europeans are worse than Niggers.
2 much hyperbole
:(

Go away EU, you cultureless shitstain of a country.

You mean like there might be some ulterior motive as to why Europeans aren't allowed firearms? Do you think it's because Europeans would actually use them?
You need to ask yourself who the real cucks are here. Is it the Europeans (most not all) who had firearms made illegal in their countries, but they didn't really mind because there was no (((immigrant epidemic))) and countries were pretty much homogeneous...right up until firearms were banned which is just pure coincidence. Or is it the Americans? The reason you're allowed firearms isn't because (((they))) are afraid to take them from you. It's because you're too chickenshit to actually use them so there isn't any point confiscating them. I'm sure you'll realise this when you're 35% white, so another 5 or 6 years.

where is the uncensored version?

Weed smoker here, with a message for you all.
We will take over Europe.
While you cucks can barely have one joint, we'll fucking have 6-7.

While you waste you time around clubbing, and shitposting here, we're creating smoking week, and converting people to 420 day by day.

420 is the fastest growing religion and is projected to have over 2bn followers by 2020.

France and Germany (EU) are set to be many many many more "sober", which would aid us in the weedification of Europe.

We are a dedicated people, who smoke 5 times a day, yet you cannot roll a blunt on Sunday, cuckstians.

How about you tell us how to get guns then ay matie

And ammunition

A civil war is coming and we all better be prepared

Kek

sure.
they also have some electricity in the fence now.
liberals and commies were crying crocodile tears on the evening news.
you guys are welcome to join anytime.

>> underrepresented

As if theres a flaw in the recording of the numbers lol

Americans afraid to use their guns.

We're not Muslims, we're not going to go around shooting each other in the name of Allah.

>In a hundred more years there won't be any more whites in your shit hole

Wrong. There are 200 million non hispanic whites in the US, by far more than any other country in earth per capita.
In the last 30 years our non hispanic white population has increased by 10 million. More than the entire population of many European countries.
Either have children or else stop being a nigger and blaming others for the demographic shipwreck that had become your nation, culture and identity.

so.. no love then?

You can't, making you way worse than Niggers, who have lots of guns in general. You're literally the weakest race on Earth currently. No guns, tons of immigrants, totally fucked.

The caption for that photo literally sums up modern civilisation. Let it burn.

One would assume English is your native language?

hatefsvoice.wordpress.com/tag/cannibalistic-tribes/

Here it says it is Chinese cannibals, it is a long way down but there are more pictures.