Veegfags

Why are all vegans such insufferable pricks?

Where do they come from and why are they here fagging up our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d157m8S3Xv8
letmegooglethat.com/?q=Vegan sources of iron
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/04/health/bob-harper-biggest-loser-heart-attack/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntal_Joisher
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PNJv-ZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude really made his case by constantly interrupting and changing the question

it's pretty simple logic

1.) unnecessary suffering is "bad"
2.) it is possible for many to live healthily without using animal products
3.) industrial factory farming causing huge amounts of animal suffering

conclusion: if one wants to minimize unnecessary suffering then a way of doing this is through minimizing their consumption of animal products

Because consuming the flesh and dairy Jew is degenerate and you don't like being called out for it.

I hope you're joking.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d157m8S3Xv8

Stop thinking vegnsism is just another leftist construct: you've been lied to

There are those who both see the health benefits of a fully plant-based diet and are pro-white/not SJWs. These are not mutually exclusive

I recommend Cory McCarthy and Ask Yourself

>the health benefits of a fully plant-based diet
like megaloblastic anemia leading to decreased cognitive function so you become a good goy

Well as a vegan, I want to reduce the amount of animals there are on this planet and hope that one day we can live in a world where animals are as separated from human civilization as possible.

Consumption of animal products cause diseases and animal shit contribute to environmental problems. The only moral argument that matters when discussing veganism is that, by consuming animal products, people are killing themselves and the people around them.

eagerly awaiting lab grown meat to become the norm so vegans have to shut the fuck up forever

I have friends who are vegan and are perma cringe for all the stereotypes they fit in with atheism and so on. Taking vitamins through pills, or vitamin water or some shit cannot be justified aswell as needing to eat much much more if you want to build some muscle. We are meat eaters, just how lions are, if we were not in this garbage "modern" joo world, we would be hunting to survive, its a fact. So yes, its natural that we eat meat, eating processed meat can be pretty bad, thats why you should buy from farmers if you can, which i can. And not eating meat will result in many many problems for you. If meme varg was to be believed then it can even affect you in not being able to have kids or have fucked up kids.

letmegooglethat.com/?q=Vegan sources of iron

Was it that hard, Hans? Is the cholesterol clogging your brain?

Only poorly operated industrial factories cause unnecessary animal suffering.

And let me guess, they are leftists too? No wonder, every leftist vegan I've seen is a cuck for the animals kek. It's all about being vegan for nutrition purposes, that is where most vegans fail: because they use feels and never bother to look at diet. That's why you have idiots on potato-only and raw diets. That's just stupid and as stupid as going on an only bacon diet.

There are no nutrients that cannot be derived from plants or synthesized by humans. K2 comes close but that can be obtained with sauerkraut. And the cholesterol in animal products is what is leading to many of our diseases. Look at the people of Okinawa, they eat almost no meat (and 0 dairy) and live the healthiest and longest. If not veganism, surely reducing meat to an absolute minimum and cutting dairy is something to at least strive towards

For anyone willing to take the green pill, here's a registered dietician specializing in vegan nurition. Stop supporting the animal holocaust, save the effort and machinery for (((the ones that really matter)))

www.theveganrd.com

I was vegan for 30 years until my naturopathic doctor told me that all the faux meat and soy products vegans consume cause far more health issues than consuming meat.

It makes sense to eat meat. If I were living in nature as a vegan, I would die lol.

That guy deserves a fucking medal.

>People stop spending so much on food
>Start pushing veganism everywhere (with the leftists mostly eating it as usual)
>Suddenly there are vegan-approved replacements for almost every dairy and meat product
>Only that they're more expensive
I'll stick to my balanced diet that has worked for hundreds of years thank you very much.

I have yet to meet an annoying vegan in real life. I see a lot of people complaining about vegans being annoying though. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, but I do appreciate their strict diet.

did you know that veganism is a blue pill to get people to eat more pesticides

also vegans keep bringing up the diseases thing but most of the population is sedentary. Meat in moderation combined with exercise wont cause any problems, those people in okinawa eat animals multiple times a week

Nah, m8 disease can happen no matter the fitness level. google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/04/health/bob-harper-biggest-loser-heart-attack/index.html

Any particular health issues?

Don't forget he's Canadian too.

Also, I'd like to clarify: it's not just any vegan diet that's healthy, it has to be PLANT BASED. Eating Oreos and fries and drinking Pepsi can constitute a vegan diet, doesn't make it healthy in the slightest.

>Despite being in terrific physical condition, Harper says he was not able to avoid his family history of heart disease. His mother died of a heart attack.

Also, before any faggot pulls out the "woman who climbed Everest and died" article

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntal_Joisher

>women
>doing anything good
>ever

Yeah, even veganism wasn't going to help her.

Malnutrition symptoms caused by their eating disorder.

Honestly, I think Vegan Gains is the coyest satire I've ever seen. I really don't think he believes half of what he says. Plus, the primary focus of his channel is hardly veganism, it's trolling and beefing with other youtubers. I think he's fucking brilliant.

BEEF
WHAT A RELIEF
WHEN WILL THIS POISONOUS PRODUCT CEASE?
THIS IS ANOTHER PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
YOU CAN BELIEVE IT
OR YOU CAN DOUBT IT
LET US BEGIN NOW WITH THE COW
THE WAY IT GETS TO YOUR PLATE AND HOW

REd pill. Vegans win in the end. You can stop progress. Altruism overcome and defeats greed and gluttony.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PNJv-ZA

all vegans should be gassed

>Stop supporting the animal holocaust
Every non-human animal on earth would kill you in a second without flinching if it served their immediate purposes. Pretending to care about animals is a mental illness where you're projecting humanlike traits to a creature that is little more than a simple chemical reaction. The only specific exceptions are animals that have proven they're fractionally sentient like dogs and dolphins. And even they would kill you without hesitation if it served their purposes.

>b-but my pseudo-religion says we should keep all animals safe and protect them
Gross.

Seriously, you have a mental disorder. Imagine a person getting sad and upset that he's about to crush a rock or pour an acid into a base. That's what you sound like to a healthy person.

T. some lonely betamale no game or social skills.

but what if i dont care about animals?