Mature black men

Can we agree that a non chimp well rounded mature black male is the ultimate alpha?

Sage

no

He's got a bit of a gay face but he looks like a really cool daddy

>alpha
>cuck
Pick one.

Proof beta cucks come in all colors

>tfw one of my closest friends has just got a girl pregnant who already has a kid by another man

Fuck me guys it's so hard not saying ANYTHING when I'm around him

Can I also fuck his girl?

You are the man you make yourself into, nothing more nothing less.

Niggers are predisposed to, well, being niggers. However, there are white niggers too.

DESU, I believe anyone can become any type of person they want to be if they work hard enough at it. At the end of the day work ethic is what people should be most judged on anyway.

Being well-rounded and mature and not a shithead always makes you alpha, regardless of race.

Gtfo civvie

Sure Mohammed, he's dug his own grave

>Bernie supporter detected
get a job

That daughter looks like the product of a mudshark. Fucking disgusting. This nigger is also a cuck.

>ultimate alpha
That might be taking it a bit far, but sure he seems like a respectable dude. Based on the one paragraph I've read about him anyway.

>casual negro worship

nice try, shlomo

Cuck meme aside, it's a noble thing he's doing. Fatherless families are what has killed the nigger in the US

No one can resist a cute face like this one, kids are designed so that no one could avandon them, those who do have no soul.

Same happens with animals, look at my big boy

>Nigger
>Cute

Pick one. I find rat babies cuter than that one. I would literally flush the nigger down the toilet

Good for him!

The black community needs more fathers. If this guy wants to step up & fill that role...especially for a potential future mass-breeder...then all the power to him; he has my respect.

More good guys like this, & soon there wouldn't be any niggers.

Good on him.