Jared Taylor

Is he our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAnDq7pj2NE
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0&t=627s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. In my opinion, he's the best representative of the Alt-Right, ethno-nationalism and western chauvinism.

Obviously.

He also makes an important point. " evolution isn't equal" Which would explain as to why non whites are stupider.

I fucking love Jared Taylor!

He's the most intelligent of all the voices on the alt right desu.

yes

he is literally the definition of our guy

Is there anyone more based than him?

No. His cause is the most noble of them all.

Wow this bitch is triggered

Yes

also check out Kevin MacDonald of occidentalobserver.net and Greg Johnson of counter-currents.com

Cenk from the young turds is triggered AF
youtube.com/watch?v=kAnDq7pj2NE
Or this mexican who keeps interrupting him
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0&t=627s

Yeah, and this is coming from who's a T.Civic Nationalist, so I don't even agree with him, but he's a savage.

we're far past that. Eutelegenisis can safe civilization, however.

literally the best White Advocate in the world

alas he isn't more popular

How has the thread got this many replies without the lefty shill crew coming through wailing BUT HE DOESNT CALL FOR LE HOLOCAUST HE IS LE KEK DONT BELIEVE ANYONE GUYS

i personally don't agree with civic nationalism. blacks and whites shouldn't have their own countries. Blacks should just be exterminated. But it is a start

interviewer reeks of a jew wish a high verbal IQ and nothing to say

I believe he is Jewish. But he isn't your typical jew.

was about to say this; he is an excellent ambassador
surprised there aren't any posts about >Hwhite

She was a shitty interviewer anyway. She couldn't structure a proper conversation.

fucking cenk

>That last line from Jared.

He's a roach. I bet he pounds Ana when their off air

He is speaking the truth. The reason white countries are good , is because of white people. likewise the reason black countries are shit is because of black people.

I know it's just glorious how he completely shuts her down to the point she just ends the interview.

Absolutely, no question. He's everything Spencer wants to be (just kidding Spencer is a kike shill).

That's just a silly question. Of course he is; he is the embodiment of /ourguy/, and he's been /ourguy/ since before most of us existed

I hate how he says *hu-white*

Talk like normal person, faggot.

>tfw glorious huwhite masterrace

The problem with Spencer , Lauren southern and Brittany venti etc. Is they seem to be more of celebrities profiting of the movement. And actually bringing nothing of substance to it.

Agreed. Taylor is very professional and a Harvard graduate.

I see the comments on his channel and there are a lot of alt-lite idiots who really make him seem like an idiot.

Yale*

Taylor is an example for the rest. Also what could you expect, most people on this planet have an IQ of less than 100

Doesn't make much of a difference. Sup Forums should be comprised of men alike Jared , yet most of it is probably NEETS

This guys been standing up to and debating the SJWs since before alot of this board was born. He was -the- first red pill i received, back in high school. He's debated Tim Wise and a host of others. He can't ever NOT be /ourguy/.

The proper british accent is the best in the world. Meanwhile you guys sound like you are drowning when you talk.

>Is he our guy?
yes, he maybe on the verge of a purity spiral though

Yes, he's awesome!

he should run for the democratic party

Controlled opposition

>Controlled opposition
nah Taylor is quite authentic you kike

Yes he is more eloquent than Richard Spencer but this doesn't mean that he is bad.I don't know why people shitpost about him,maybe they shills from r/anarchism.

>.I don't know why people shitpost about him,maybe they shills from r/anarchism.
they are called JIDF

>Jared Taylor
Jared Taylor is one of the spearhead of our movement.

our guy!!!!!!!

Inequality is baked into our genes. If everyone had equal genetics, there would be no evolution.

Jared Taylor is a philosemite with a Jewish wife that used to work as an informant for the ADL.

Look up Evelyn Rich. It's likely that Taylor is working for the feds.

There's a video somewhere where she talks about going after white supremacists.

Yes he is awesome