Do you think africans know they fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kiheHNbUpmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Afrikangs
>Think

Yes they know they did.

Yes but they're too stupid to admit they need whities' help

The top 10% of Africans maybe

Whitey's help involves foreign aid that does more to oppress Afrians than colonization ever did. Rather ironic!

That's actually true. The saner position is to increase trade between countries, rather than offer poorer countries aid.

Pretty much. Why work when you know a UN truck full of rice will come by next week to keep you and your family of 23 kids going for the next month?

Colonisation, they actually had to work, and they got the benefits of whites with technology running the place. Now they have shit banana republics with communists, ultra-right religious sects, and civil wars aplenty.

Are they ghana do something about it? Or are they going to rely on USAID forever?

Truth. Foreign aid prohibits people from being able to make a business. Why pay for shit when you can get a hand out?

yes We know

Do any of us do?

>africans know

i like this gook

DAS RACIST

Yes, or why start a shop when people will just get food from white people for free in some places. It kills their industry.
One other thing that fucked Africa was colonisation, of course there will be violence and civil wars when other people come to your continent and draw the borders as they see fit and not according to what local people think.

Colonisation is not needed to fix Africa, just leaving it alone for few decades will calm things. Their countries will secularize and normalize in time.

What this kino highlights more than anything is that the colonial power (China) need to have civil servants that speak the native language.

It's inefficient enough as it is and the business was all going through this translator who quite clearly didnt give a shit and was incompetent.

Britain ruled India so successfully because the civil servants were highly educated and fluent in Indian (Hindi?). They only had about 1500 civil servants at its peak.

Why do Chinese people always have a condescending look when they talk?

>Britain ruled India so successfully
besids you know the whole stretch of famines but who cares about that huh

i doubt most of them even know how to communicate with each other.

No way, look at their attitude even in America.

from about 1750-1900 was the golden years. The life of the average Indian improved dramatically in this time.

What famine are you referring to? Famines would occur without British occupation you know.

I showed this documentary in economics class.

I fooled the class into to thinking i would exploit the chinese for the things they were doing in china. When actually, i knew by the end of the documentary, everyone saw the africans as fuckin retards.

Even my libtard keynesian professor said, "Well, we cant really do anything else for the africans if they wont accept our help." It was the simplest, most broken down statement he ever gave. No defense against it.

Holy shit, the British are responsible for famines in foreign nations as well? If five years we will be responsible for natural disasters.

kek

What's it called?

Nah, they look forward to chink colonization and a new opportunity for victimhood.

These people only survive off the kindness and empathy of superior human beings. Whats sad is that this is the same attitude that keeps them perpetually chained in this position, never having to develop the skills to succeed on their own.

>soon to be the hub of Christianity
>fucked up

Empire of Dust

Empire of Dust

That documentary is the biggest eye opener to bleeding heart liberals. They don't know what to say in response due to their own cognitive dissonance

if you take over a nation and declare it part of your (((empire))) and your retards in Whitehall make bad decisions, then yes you are responsible

What about the retards in India? Did they need Whitehall to solve every fucking problem for them? Is your government responsible for your personal failures?

We used to have trade with Africa, but all they had to offer the market were their own subjugated people.

Especially since it's an asian guy who puts the africans in their place and tells them how it is.

>Do you think africans know they fucked up?

No, the average IQ in Africa is so low, they can't even begin to comprehend the idea of a society as a whole being able to fuck up.

They are mostly brutes governed by impulses with very few exceptions. Some areas are so depraved that even having a dying child is not seen as a fuck up but seen as normal.

I'd say less than 1% of africans go "damn why can't we get shit done".

Do more reading please

Depending on the point in history we saw the empire as a means to SPREAD self determination and governance with favourable trading to the UK. We wanted the bare minimum of intervention for the economy to function. We really didn't want to foster dependency.

It was only in the latter days of the empire that the view was pushed we should be 'ruling' over them and even then it was pretty unpopular.

>OH NO THE ENGLISH DON'T WANT TO
SOLVE OUR FOOD PROBLEM CAUSED BY NATURAL WATHER PATTERNS ITS ALL THEIR FAULT WE SHOULD'NT HAVE TO FEED OURSELVES BECAUSE THEY CONQUERED OUR LAND LETS JUST STARVE INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND BLAME IT ON THEM

Where can I read about early imperial policies?

truth is racist too now?
...fuck off

This.

You'd be surprised how many africans dont even understand the concept of roles in a functioning society, whose remnants of such behavior are evident in american niggers.

Theyre minds cant seem to evolve past the tribal/mob mentality.

The only thing that seems to work for niggers in africa is a monarchy. However, african monarchies are not good for us.

if they continue to keep trying to go to Europe or to lesser extent to North Africa, they know that they fucked up.

Africa was way more popular when the Europeans controlled it, especially the British. After decolonization, they had a chance to build their own nations but they fucked it up bad. I don't every African knows that they fucked up but I'm sure some do.

shiiiiiit

I'm pretty sure the guy you were replying to was just making a joke.

The problem is that many countries have been dependent on aid for so long that their populations have grown to rely on it.

Rolling it back now would mean certain death for millions.

I spoke to some Ugandan ambassadors awhile back. It seems like in their country the diplomats are the smart ones who were educated overseas and want to help their people. Those in government and in the villages are beyond caring. They did express grave concern about the amount of Chinese moving in and financing operations, and I think that we will see major problems in the next 20 years as fewer resources go to the West.

Empire by Niall Ferguson is a good start. Rise and Fall by Lawrence James gives you a good overview as well. Also Raj by Lawrence James.

These are seen as balanced accounts and they have sources which you can use to explore more areas in detail. I love Indian colonial politics personally.

For a wizard Fin you sure are wrong about everything

Checking them criminally unchecked quads though

Empire of Dust

I don't know, but that ones certainly does. He isn't a happy camper.

Thanks, m8.

Empire of Dust

Nigga, where have you been? Math, as in mathematics itself has been racist for a year now.

That's alright m8 it seems pervasive in our society that the empire was all about ruling and dictating policy when NOTHING could be further from the truth.

Oh and of course read up on Adam Smith. His original texts can be a little difficult but have them on your shelves anyway. I am trying to find a book that specifically links Adam Smiths writings and who it influenced and how but thats a taller ask.

As edgy as this may sound perhaps its a good thing. As some countries just cant seem to be able to sustain their populations

Reminds me of his "nightly cuddles" that he demanded his 17 year old niece had to be naked for when he was in his 70s.

Heh

Pre-Raj Indians were still burning widows and fornicating with equines as part of their (((absurd))) religious/royal ceremonies.
Since independence they have carried out airstrikes on their own citizens, been to war with India and Pakistan and annexed both an independent nation and foreign territory. Today, they drink, wash and dispose of bodies in the same 'holy' river, shit in the streets because they can't into sanitation, sexually assault women as part of their daily routine, and refuse to abandon their laughable cow-worship

Sort yourselves the fuck out

(And I actually really like India btw)

Colonization and the drawing of borders made them go from tribal ir hunter gathering societies, to full modern states, not our fault they manage to do worse than north korea.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kiheHNbUpmA

I've read Smith whilst studying modern free markets, he was a brilliant man.

>been to war with India
China, rather

Holy shit. I went to a shitty American public school and even I learned about the Bengal Famine during WW2.

Daily reminder that eddy did NOTHING wrong

What?! They are mad crazy for diversity when they are in white countries. Suck it up nigger.

Yes, it's hard for them to admit it.

It's completely normal in countries which rely for the most part on the food they grow themselves, of course there will be a limit to how many people they can sustain.

Add free food for a few decades and the population increases, if that disappears, so do the people.

It's hardly sustainable... It's an interesting comparison to cattle being raised for their meat.

Sure, one can argue that it is an inhumane life to lead, but then if it wasn't for that purpose they would never have been born.

So if aid to Africa stops, these surplus people who currently suffer would never have been born... Which is better?

We intervened too much and they became dependent. The last days of the empire looked nothing like the golden years.

Thats very Indian of him, did they had the girl burned alive when he died?

Fantastic, that is what we are talking about. Great job!

1. The British increased the area of irrigated land in India by a factor of eight
2. There are over a dozen recorded major famines from the pre-Raj era
3. There are have been a couple of famines in the post-independence era

>criminally underrated kek.

I'm reading through Bitter Harvest right now. Ive already seen Africa Addio and Empire of Dust. What's some more post colonial Africa kino?

No, although they STILL do it despite the Portugese, the Danes, the Dutch, and the British banning it multiple times in the 16th century until they gained independence.

>Do you think africans know they fucked up?
I think it's Europe who fucked up.

By leaving you mean?

daily reminder that this nigger wears collared shirts and speaks mandarin

while you faggots barely shitpost in your underwear and barely speak English

They keep having too many kids and don't educate them. They die young and the cycle continues.

Maybe not necessarily leaving, more so how we left.

There haven't been any famines in India since then. I'm pretty sure famine only happens in Africa now. Weren't they ruled by the muslims before too?

LEL

But I don't need a giant plate in my lip and I think the mud biscuit market is probably very small. What else can they trade?

They are literally physically incapable of understanding how they fucked up.

Even with free food, lots of Africans starve anyway due to the adults keep fucking like rabbits to claim more gibs.
In the long run, removing the free aid is the way to reduce overall suffering.
1. Less people
2. Africans figuring out how to civilisation
3. More resources to be spread between people.

Add to that their higiene, and their nasty habbit of raping everything with a hole and treating cows better than their mom.
Disgusting, no wonder their girls love being bleached.

>OXFAM helps Africa by sending free clothes
>OXFAM single handedly crashes local market in textiles
>Hundreds lose jobs
>People go hungry
>OXFAM sends free food
>OXFAM crashes local food market
>Hundreds lose jobs and homes

>OXFAM build houses....

It's like a bad comedy sketch but it's all true. OXFAM operations overseas called 'frippery' it's worth checking out.

Imagine a more innovative, intelligent people that looks nothing like you conquers your entire contintent and builds up your nations and in the end improving the quality of life. Now fast forward several decades and you have chased away these conquerers and have independence. The days of colonization still lingers as the remnants of the buildings, innovations, infrastructure that you can't comprehend still is there and some of it is only a shell of what once was. Now it is too late, only regression is left.

lol

/thread

Only the most intelligent of Africans understand it. We're talking, like, 5% of the population.

The other 95% are too stupid to understand what they've done.

No the average african black has no concept of personal accountability, you apply to that a racial level and you have an entire race of humans who will always blame someone for their shortcomings no matter what. The niggers could literally nuke Africa and still go UH UH WE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS UH UH WHITEY WHITEY DID IT WHITEY FAULT YH THATS IT WHITEY.

>draw the borders as they see fit and not according to what local people think.

I can already see the beauty of these European undrawn borders - a gorillion of microstates. Maybe they would all survive by being tax havens and shiet.

They are probably more united than ever with the hate for white opressor than warring tribes amongst themselves

>There haven't been any famines in India since then
My mistake, but the rest of the point still stands

>I'm pretty sure famine only happens in Africa now
Mostly, and that's because they breed like rats with the encouragement of Western governments and citizens (#equality)

>Weren't they ruled by the muslims before too?
The Mughal Empire covered most of modern India, yes. You could compare their attitude towards Hindus and those of French monarchs towards Huguenots. Some Emperors were more tolerant and encouraged plurality, others maintained a stratified social structure with their Mohammedan kin at the top

Africans are too fucking dumb to maintain infrastructure Whites build for them. Its not their fault the shit is ruined.

Would you blame a dog for not maintaining a railroad? Of course not. its a fucking dog. Its too dumb. Same thing with niggers.

The situation is the fault of blank-slatist judeo Whites who didn't foresee the obvious outcomes of ending colonialization.

lol that Chink berated the negro like thew nigger he is.

China Will Grow Larger

>Yes, or why start a shop when people will just get food from white people for free in some places. It kills their industry.

Its not like Africa would have this flourishing economy with shops all over the place if it wasn't for Whites. That's a pipe dream.

It would just be a hunter and gatherer place. Nothing wrong with that.

Africans wouldn't develop shops, industry and economy without Whites baby stepping them and watching over them the whole way.

Should just get the hell away from there and let them hunt and gather desu.

They also have to worry about shit like plastic rice when they actually do buy it from countries like China. Plenty of people see the situation as something to exploit.