Your religion is bullshit

Christianity, Islam, Atheism and all other religions are bullshit Sup Forums and you know it

Shinto teaches about the Sun Goddess which is the true God, there is even scientific proof that Izanagi and Izanami created the world through moving the continents.

Why are you not converting to Shinto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2YoIumJ7v8
youtube.com/watch?v=2heEeqJKlfo
michaelsherlock.org/forum/persia/the-hebrews-adopted-the-persian-devil-ahriman/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread963464/pg1
universalheretic.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/god-of-the-week-ahriman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz my country wasn't build on that shit religion

>there is even scientific proof that Izanagi and Izanami created the world through moving the continents.
Post the source and I will decide for myself whether it's bullshit or not.

Well now you know that it is the one true faith, there is no more excuse for this ignorance

The Jewish propaganda religions are lying to you

Izanami is OP and stealth gods ruin balance.

But pure Shinto almost non existant in this age.
But it did pretty good in absorbing Buddhist teaching and applying modern age mindset.

Shinto is the Japanese ethno-religion. It is the best religion for Japanese people and it specifically concerns them and stems from their nature. The white equivalents are various forms of "pagan" religion that directly concern us and stem from our nature. They are the best religions for white people. There are similarities between white pagan religions and shinto because that is the way religion normally evolves without any Jewish infiltrators becoming involved. Polytheism and animism were seen as a given throughout the world prior to the use of Yahweh by the Jews, Romans, and the descendants of their subjects, as a tool of conquest and subjugation.

Science says the continents were once Pangaea and that they later become individual continents

Shinto says Izanagi and Izanami made the continents through putting a sword in the sea which explains tectonic plates

Yes the Jews have been lying and hiding the truth that Shinto always has been and always will be the one true faith

Pretty sure there is a considerable difference between the two claims. Besides, one similarity truth does not make.

How do you explain that Tanuki have been proven to exist, plants have been proven to be living organisms proving another Shinto claim?

>true religion
>gets nuked and turbocucked by christians
Ayy

>Gets Nuked by Christians
There is still a Torii gate standing in Hiroshima, Christianity can't explain the significant evidence of Kami influence

How do you explain all the miracles in the noble qouran? BTFO infidel.

All the Gods of all the religions are still Kami, but that doesn't change that Islam is a false religion of terror

Are you Japanese?
Shinto says that Japanese are descendants of Gods. It was made for Japanese

>sun
>goddess
I stopped following you there

>Fucking ancestor worship

How about no?

Doesn't change the fact that it is the true religion

>plants have been proven to be living organisms
That has been known for the longest time, before people even discovered Shintoism. Therefore this is not valid proof.
The tanuki is just an animal. An animal with significance in the Shinto religion, but still just an animal. It would have existed without the Shinto religion, and is therefore not valid proof.

Falsehoods, hyperbole, and stories designed for the purpose of puffing up the religion. Every belief system has examples of these miracles, so therefore it is not a good example of Islam being true.

>implying the manhattan project was completely Jewish
>implying the Allies were even christian at all rather than Jewish

This is actually a cool thing to do imo.
You guys praying on Allerseelen before gravestones to shorten the duration of purgatory fire for your family and ancestors might also qualifie.

>Goddess

Zoroastrianism is the true aryan religion.

>It would have existed without the Shinto religion, and is therefore not valid proof

It is valid proof because Shinto said the Tanuki existed before mainstream science knew, and it was right just like how Shinto is right about Gods and Kami

There is no "one true faith". That's a monotheistic idea. There are as many true faiths as there are peoples, although there is truth in all religions.

Shinto is bullshit but at least it's less destructive than islam, christianity etc

But all religions have cultural and historical importance that should be preserved in their own countries. Even if the belief in the silly parts dies out.

>being btfo this hard
youtu.be/X2YoIumJ7v8

>god is real

score 1 point

Macumba is the true religion and shieeeeeeeeeeet
youtube.com/watch?v=2heEeqJKlfo

>It is valid proof because Shinto said the Tanuki existed before mainstream science knew
Again, not necessarily proof. It could have just been well known to have existed in Japan before mainstream science had found it. Very likely in fact, given the isolationist nature of Japan at the time as well as it's relatively small size.

You're right to say there is no one true faith but it is important to educate people on how Shinto has been right about all of all sciences and physics for thousands of years

>Worshipping fucking fire

If there's anything more retarded than ancestor worship it's worshipping of "the elements".

God goyim.

Zaratustra is redpill.

Ancestor worship is blood.
Nature worship is soil.

>It could have just been well known to have existed in Japan before mainstream science had found it
More of why Shinto is the truth, Shinto was saying that Tanuki exists and was proven right by science, Shinto said that continents were once one and was proven right later by science and Shinto says the Kami are real and influential and will eventually be proven right by science

You sure it was Shinto and not just the Japanese citizens who said the Tanuki was real?

Also, the enemy god of Zoroastrianism is the jewish god.

Study comparative religion.

Japanese "gods" are more like elves, not gods. As in mythological elves.

because Taoism is the better religion

It was both the Shinto faith and Japanese population, but Shinto was correct plain and simple and Shinto is correct on its other beliefs and is further proven by science everyday

This guy is right. The Europeans did believe in land spirits that were similar to Japanese kami (i.e mountain spirits), and were called elves. Elves were sometimes equated with ancestors and the Vanir also.

Everyone knows the only true religion is Hopi desu senpai.

Catholic is the one true religion.

Ain't that the truth

Ahura Mazda: Increase the amount of good in the world

Yahweh: REEEEEEEE WORSHIP ME AND CUT OFF YOUR FORESKIN

Shinto said that humans were long descendents of Kami which proven through evolution and how all the species came from nature

So where's your "scientific" proof?

>weeb poster

Read the thread, Shinto was right about many things thousands of years before science confirmed it.

You see kiddo, by that same logic Scientology is the one true religion since humans evolved from aliens in it.

>Polytheism and animism were seen as a given throughout the world

Yeah, because people ate shrooms and saw rocks and plants talking to them.

>children make up stories 100 years ago and then are made saints.

This is why religion is bullshit.

>You want the same religion that built Romania

Haha and what religion is that? Kleptoainity?

Except scientology is not true, and Shinto is, but it really doesn't matter since humans being descendants of Gods was confirmed figurative by the emperor anyway.

Not a big fan of dualism. It's like the big bad evil villain in fiction and fantasy. In real life evil is a lot more complicated than that.

The biblical character of the Dragon is more complex than people give him credit for being because most people are binary thinkers. Satan is much more interesting than an evil villain. He's portrayed as having his own goals but is not classically evil. And the fall of man shows evil to come from the simultaneous recognition of our animal nature and higher moral laws.

Dualism is just way too easy an out. I see its appeal but it falls short.

>ironically following Shinto outside of japan in the 21st century
kys ultra weeb

The reason why no one follows your shit religion is because of the following.

1. All religions are complete bullshit, it doesn't matter what it is. All are cults of people looking for power, Look at what happened in Europe with the Catholic Curch

2. If you take a few letters out "Shinto" becomes "Shit"

3. Nigga aint no one wanna follow that incorrect bullshit you yellow-bellied squint eye fuck

And that is Sup Forums discussing religion

Lol, no its not. You're thinking of Ahriman, not yahweh.

>Sun Goddess

That's unusual. The sun where worshiped is almost always masculine.

that dag is woke

Shit reasons why Shinto is wrong when I have proven the religion right, prove me wrong.

Protip you can't

Zoroastrianism dualism is pure mental.

I prefer Basque Paganism

Yes.

michaelsherlock.org/forum/persia/the-hebrews-adopted-the-persian-devil-ahriman/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread963464/pg1
universalheretic.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/god-of-the-week-ahriman/

The sun constantly bombards the earth with deadly solar winds. Only the planet's magnetic field holds it back. It sounds like your goddess wants to kill us all

Meh, just a shitty religion for village cucks
t. half nip

>in real life evil is a lot more complicated

Evil doesn't exist in real life, what you call evil is just someone who's beliefs contradict or stand opposite of your own. From your perspective you can never truly be evil, you'll always have a just goal. From the perspective of others, anyone can be evil. Dualism was adopted into zoroastrianism because the concept of omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God was dispelled by zoroaster.

>plateaus are tree trunks
lol I kinda liked that meme desu

>Atheism

Judaism>orthodox Christianity>Christianity>Buddhism>a bunch of Asian religions>other shit tier little religious clubs for mentally ill and etc>>>Islam

The sun is the main reason we have life.

>atheism
>religion
Murrika FUCK YA!

>Judaism
>As the best
GTFO

Lol the second link contradicts your argument of yahweh being Ahriman but whatever.

All of these people are looking at Zoroastrianism from the perspective of an Abrahamic religion, they all even say zoroastrianism is a strict monotheist religion which is blatantly false.

It's like the most ancient one, therefore the only true. Even though I don't know something about it

It's more logical than Abrahamic monotheism.

Hinduism is far older than Judaism though.

Too unpopular and no people who believe that its adepts rule the world

No Shinto is true, all other religions BTFO

cause im not a fucking weeaboo

>too unpopular
>uses a religion that is literally 100x more unpopular

But there are more Hindus then jews.

Because I'm not a massive weeb like you.

It's a local religion, Judaism is a world class one
Shinto is just a way of life

>Are you sure do you have any proof that says that?
Please give me sources

Which game? Smite?

Shut up weaboo

>Judaism is a world class one

Nah, they localised themselves in Israel again after they dissappeared mostly for some reason in europe. Of course, they do have diaspora-but so do Hindus.
Ive got a Hindutemple now in my city, if they continue to breed and travel are you calling them worldclass then?

I was talking about Judaism

OK, I'm not good at religion and practice Shinto sometimes because of my childhood in Japan

Read the thread, Shinto was correct about many major scientific discoveries thousands of years before they were announced

I'm not worshipping a dog.

Yeah if you twist events hard enough then so did nostradamus.

This is true, people don't recognise the vedic influences because nobody learns about Indian religion in the west. Zoroastrianism is its own thing.

>atheism
>religion
Holy fuck you people are fucking stupid. I mean holy fuck man this shouldnt even be possible.

b8

That and I've noticed Iranians have also been telling a lot of people that zoroastrianism is like shi'a Islam, add to the fact that zoroastrianism is mentioned in biblical accounts and you have people thinking it's an Abrahamic religion.

Atheism is a religion

Atheism is not a religion. Same as not eating a burger doesnt mean you are eating a burger.