Have Jews contributed anything good to the world?

Have Jews contributed anything good to the world?

Have Israeli Jews contributed anything good to the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
effedieffe.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=62003
patriciapiccinini.net/232/33
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a jew invented zyklon b

potash

no, infact they've been kicked out of just about every country they've tried to make their home

Helping refugees get to europe

They have been nothing but leeches for thousands of years.

They also attacked the USS Liberty when they knew it was an American ship.

Shhh goyim! Don't talk about!

Oy vey! Please forget that goyim!

Sorry Sorry Sorry Forgive me goy

And the ones they are currently in are being destroyed in every way possible.

Except Israel.

Really makes you think.

I have a Jewish brother in law who gives me financial advice in exchange for tickets to hockey games.

they organize a lot of holocaust memorials so we never forget the 6 million that were systematically put to work doing barbaric manual labour in concentration camps

I have replied to (((your))) post.

Didn't we like invent both polio vaccines

Bagels.

You probably stole the idea from White European scientists. Like you always do.

Classic Judaism.

This image makes me feel like holding my wife

Most based business leader of all time.

Today we only have cucks like the Tesla man and faggots like the Apple man.

Well it was actually first invented by two Jews in the USA
If not that, I think we invented cherry tomatoes if that counts as discovery

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

Computer and mobile software

>Babylon, a single-click computer translation, dictionary and information source utility program, developed by Amnon Ovadia.[39]

>Umoove, a high-tech startup company that invented a software only solution for face and eye tracking is located in Israel.[40]

>ICQ, an Instant Messaging software developed initially in 1996 by the Israeli company Mirabilis[41] and later procured by AOL.

>Viber, a proprietary cross-platform instant messaging voice-over-Internet Protocol application for smartphones.[42] Developed by American-Israeli entrepreneur Talmon Marco, Viber reached 200 million users in May 2013.

>GetTaxi, an application that connects between customers and taxi drivers using the its proprietary GPS system, enabling users to order a cab either with their smartphone or through the company's website. It was founded by Israeli entrepreneurs Shahar Waiser and Roi More.[43]

>Waze, a GPS-based geographical navigation application program for smartphones with GPS support and display screens, which provides turn-by-turn information and user-submitted travel times and route details, downloading location-dependent information over the mobile telephone network.[44] Waze Ltd., which was founded in 2008 in Israel by Uri Levine, software engineer Ehud Shabtai and Amir Shinar, and is now available in over 100 countries, was acquired by Google for a reported $1.1 billion.[citation needed]

>Wix.com

What did Israel mean by this?

Also Google was invented by two jews

Nah, Jews didn't contribute much, except one of the greatest scientist who ever lived (Einstein ) one of the greatest writer ( Kafka ) one of the greatest philosophers (Spinoza ) and arguably the greatest most influential human being who ever walked the earth, Christ

Other than that ... Nah.

That almost makes up for exterminating my people and desecrating my homeland.

destroying humanity
/thread

22 September 1979 best day of my life

#NeverForget

that motherfucker must be great at jai-alai

Christianity

Who?

>Einstein

He is a fraud who stole the ideas of two White European scientists Lorenz and Planck.

This, they're very honorable people for this. They are the single biggest force behind 3rd world immigration in the world, its beautiful. They are giving people a chance for a better life.

Well the question was whether we ever did anything good, no whether it compensates for any evil
You don't have to like Jews but at least don't be an irrational cunt about it

> jews
> Babylon

and I thought the EU was too obvious

What happened on that day?

but pronhub tho

thanks for the tomatoes based shekelmeister

I had an argument with a jew once told him jews have never contributed anything good to the world. Next day I get to my office and he brings with him patent sales/auction books. And he spends the rest of the week coming just to tick me off. He bought a patent...then he tells me to check it out. Its his. Time passes by he tells me he is an inventor for the same patent "his invention". If he invented this device/tech. and he is jewish. He contributed to the world of...therefore jews definitely have made contributions.

I think I will puke if I ever met a
Jew.

effedieffe.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=62003

Einstein is a brand, like Michael Jordan or Bill Nye.

Compensation is welcome

Thanks. Saved.

Easy bake ovens?

Unfortunately yes. I don't even know what you would call this pill, but jews do have a line of direct descendence from Anak in a manner of speaking. You have heard about the Anak before if you have read the Bible. It doesn't necessarily mean "God" in creator of the world sense, but it is close.

Let me explain. The oldest writing we have discovered, or that the public know has been discovered, are Sumerian cuneiform texts describing the creation of men by the gods. These writing were discovered in the 19th century, date from approximately 3400 B.C. and the story itself may be as old as 5000 B.C.

The gods came to earth and were doing some pretty un-Godlike things, like making canals and digging (for gold, which is important and I will get to it). The lower gods, angels, of which hundreds are named in semetic texts, and even the bible, appealed to Anak to allow the creation of a race of slaves to aid them in their work. This is where modern man arises. The first iteration was a dumb strong beast who could help the gods with their work. Enki was originally in charge of getting gold, and his brother Enil was put in charge to speed things up. These "gods" had a deep rivalry.

Enil, for one reason or the other, including wanting to undermine Enki, or out of a true belief that the enslavement of early man was wrong, or for his own ambition in taking part in the creation of man, altered man further. He gave them the ability to be fertile, and started to teach them writing, farming, astronomy, how to build canals, how to build structures, cities, you name it. You have heard of Enil before as the snake in the garden of eden (a slave camp where the humans were taken care of completely by Enki), and the genetic modifications and technology he gave man was the forbidden fruit.

Enil and other "gods" like him pissed off Anak, the highest of the gods, with this development. Anak banished them to the earth. They were not allowed to go back to heaven (Nibiru).

Possible reference to the Israeli nuclear test

>You don't have to like Jews but at least don't be an irrational cunt about it
Sometimes I feel that my hatred for you slimy fuckers is irrational but then I run through my head a diminishing list of safe, white countries my partner and I can raise children in and who is responsible for their deteriorating state.

>Have Israeli Jews contributed anything good to the world?

Dead Muslims in quantity, but they could do better.

patriciapiccinini.net/232/33
Just really good FX m80

The "gods" continued to experiment with the nature of man by either engaging in gene therapy, mixing their genetics or modifying man's genetics to obtain similar traits to their own. They made us in their image at first, and then started to get a little edgy with it.

This is where we get the Nephilim. They are almost always described as literal huge beings, giants, but the world Nephilim also means to to fall from greatness. Nephilim were some bad hombres, most of them infertile and pissed off beings who warred amongst each other while leaving the lesser, more vanilla human being out of it except for taking their land. Nephilim were also able to communicate with the gods through magic, telepathy, whatever you want to call it. They were a scourge on the planet.

But some were able to reproduce with humans, or were otherwise melded with the first humans by the gods in a way that allowed them to have descendants. Nimrod of the Tower of Babel, was part Nephilim, as was Abraham and his forefathers. That is why the lineage portions of the Bible are so important, even though to us, the readers, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for primitive people to keep a record of lineage back a few thousand years. Who cares, right? To early people, the lineage showed who was connected to early humans modified by the gods to be "in their image".

Yeah, they invented states like Belgium, United States or Weimar (German) Republik. If you like them, you know who to thank.
Also thanks to them you can waste your whole life repaying bank loans

Eventually Anak got sick of it. Nephilim were running around murdering each other and creating their own lineages. People with these modified genes were superior beings, capable of living for hundreds of years, something Anak also did not like.

Genesis:
Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God (bene Elohim) saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

>Yeah, they invented states like Belgium, United States or Weimar (German) Republik

Explain the two first.

This is when Anak sends the flood. The goal was to wipe out the Nephilim. Noah, a descendent of Adam, and therefore a descendent of a specific lineage of genetically modified man that Anak wished to survive, was giving instructions to build an Ark to survive the flood. To be selected by Anak, the lord of lords, god of gods, is a substantial decision.

Fast forward and we get to Moses, to whom the biblical "God" appeared in a "burning bush". This is very misleading translation error you can look up for yourself. First, God didn't say "I am God." He said "I am Adonai". Adonai in considering the function of ancient hebrew, means lord of lords and its similarity to the hebrew word for "Eden" means that what he was really saying was "I am the Lord of Eden". We know that particular God to be Anak of the Sumerian texts.

Basic gestalt. Jews are a lineage repeatedly selected for survival and advancement by the highest God of the Annunaki and based on the first pure genetic modification to humans. They believe they are, in a sense, the closest among humanity to the original melding of pre-historic man and Annunaki genes. Other humans are mongrel, the results of impure experiments by the fallen Annunaki whose ancestors were deliberately wiped out by God.

This is why Jews are religiously, ethnically, and racially insular. They only breed among themselves to maintain this pure genetic lineage. Their rabbincal "matchmaking" is nothing more than a Eugenics program that has been going on for 8,000 years.

If you asked a Jew who was honest for once, they would say this is why they have a higher IQ, are able to manipulate the lesser races (as they have throughout recorded history), are able to make so many scientific discoveries and advancements, and why they are ultimately destined to rule the world.

If it's anti-semitic to truely investigate jews and to seek the truth about them, doesn't that mean that there's something inherently fucked up about jews? I mean, if it's taken for granted that a person who finds out the truth about jews will turn into an anti-semite, that means that there really is something about the fundamental nature of jews that makes everyone hate them automatically. It's like a thief for example, a person who finds out who the thief is will come to dislike that person. A person who finds out the truth about jews is an "antisemite". Jews are, throughout history, for some reason universally despised and mistrusted, this is proof of "antisemitism". In much the same way, thiefs are, across all the different separate cultures of the world, despised and mistrusted.

Isn't there then reason to believe that anti-semitism is justified? Or am i just a "bigot"?

Israeli Jews are the scums of Jewish world.
t. knower

in all fairness, they started it

Hey I remember you from another thrad

>Netherlands not red
T-thanks jewbro, you're our greatest ally too!

The world scolds us when we kill too many
T.jew who lived in Israel for 3 years

we gochu senpai just stay away from Amsterdam

reported to jidf

No, they are good for nothing nation wreckers.

All of us "goyim" are in this together – 7 billion people.

Jews put much energy into keeping us divided. They have to or it will be the end of them.

So they pit us against each other in every way possible – through politics, religion, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, class, age, culture, etc.

It’s time to unite.

I googled a few passages from this picture and it's proven that many of those books don't even exist... The picture is fake jews

The chinaman fears the jew
Also im pretty sure jews literally invented hating jews

Question. Are Hasidic Jews Zionists?

>It's a "Brainwashed American goyim claps and cheers as bombs and kills Christians who've been in that area for thousands of years" episode

Are you also circumcised?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
They made people start to hate leftism