Will Tim now go full 1488?

Now that his show has cancelled

home imrpov is off since 20 years mate

Yes he will start going full ape shit now on ((( their ))) narrative. They messed with the wrong guy. Ho ho ho.

You fucking idiot, he had a show that was just recently canceled, complete with traditional American family values, girls sport shooting AR-15s, hunting, etc.

Buzz Lightyear the nazi

I hope so.

>Home Improvement just got cancelled

And I thought things couldn't get any worse after forgetting to get my boneitis cured!

>You fucking idiot,
eh laddy you don't talk that way to me kiddo

My family actually enjoyed watching this show. 100% real American values and mocks sjw culture. Sad that ((they)) had to get ride of it

(((They))) hated the values in his latest show. I thought it was pretty good. Better than home improvement by a damn sight.

Don't call someone an idiot for not watching tv. You're the fucking idiot for watching tv.

He was too conservative for them....
Liberals need to be mass executed it's the only way to fix this. We only need to kill a few once we show force they'll get on their knees and beg.

Is Last Man Standing good?

needs stitches

Time the New Klan Heiler

No. It's a standard shitty "According to Jim" styled sitcom with conservative pandering. Unfunny and cheap.

I'll give the show a try, watch a few episodes and see how bad it is.

:) make sure you say that when the lads come knocking user.

You'll quickly discover that Tim is a shitty father in the show and his wife and daughters are degenerates who constantly shame him for trying to curb their degeneracy. It has the guise of a conservative show, yet somehow the liberal bullshit always seems to prevail.

This show sounds like a somewhat red pill dad trying his best to save his family from degenerarcy. Now I really want to watch it.

What is the most conservative American show?

Hopefully Netflix picks him up

>Last Man Standing

What don't you understand OP?

>Home Improvement

America is our home. How to improve? Remove (((them)))

>The Santa Claus

He knows who's been (((bad))) or good

>most conservative american show?

Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace (duh)

Other borderline shows on the air: Blue Bloods; Shark Tank; Vice Principals

trips says tim allen shaves his head and joins the clan , hailing hitler while burning a cross on a replica of the set for Home Improvement

*klan

>One of the only sitcoms on air that has a obvious conservative bias
>Is the second most watched show for it's time slot out of all shows on the air.
>Considerable viewership, much above averages, with viewership remaining steady across seasons. (Very rare).
>Gets canceled because "Tim Allen wanted too much money." On a season cliffhanger none the less.
>Meanwhile on the same exact day, the same network purchases two more seasons of Modern Family, a left leaning show, while also paying the entire cast huge raises
>people now begging for CMT, or Netflix to take it up.