Best state in the US

I want to leave where I currently live and go to a better state. What is a good idea to move to? I like Oklahoma or Wyoming, I've also considered Montana but Montana seems to cold and empty.

What is the best state?

California. Best weed and women in the country senpai

Not exactly an expert on the subject, but i think Colorado is really neat.

South Dakota
North Dakota
Nebraska

Nebraska has much nicer weather than the Dakota's and Wyoming in terms of low temperature.

it depends on where you live now...

California is the only good state, the rest of the country is Rural Retard Land

Maine, multiseason state and fairly based except for Portland.

arizonaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vermont looks great.

fuck off we're full

>Montana seems to cold and empty.
yes...stay away

Great state despite how liberal the people are, but the housing prices are ridiculous. A standard family home is at least 400k+, even a fucking double wide trailer is 200k. I plan to leave this state pretty soon because there's no way I'll ever be able to buy a home to raise a family.

California has great weather and lots of fun stuff to do but is very cucked in the coastal areas and expensive overall

go to either washington state, colorado, oregon, or northern california

Whomingite here. AMA
There's no jobs here unless you want to drive a truck or work for a mining company, but if you do work at a mining company you will make plenty of money to support a family and own a house and decent car. There is a lot of white people here but they are mostly working class or poor whites so they are pretty fat and low iq. Surprisingly I've still seen some tight body little white girls here since I've moved.

No.

>california
>best weed
>best women
pick none

Commiefornia

Western North Carolina tbqh w/u famalams

Tfw you go to university in California

Dakotas

DUDE WEED

Connecticut will be after we impeach Malloy

Fuck California
t. California

>Oklahoma
Fuck that, it's like a poorer, shittier Texas without any of the cool parts of Texas. It's trailer park: the state

Wisconsin is comfy. Very white (for the most part), jobs are fairly plentiful, low cost of living, although property taxes can be a bit high. Summers are divine if you like to camp or boat, winter is good for skiing and snowmobiling. Lots of people hunt and fish. We like to eat and drink well, so you might gain a few pounds. The people are pretty friendly, too.

but California has plenty of rural retards

Idaho, just avoid the Southern portion.

Though South East Idaho is comfy.

That's quite a bit of money, a relatively large house here in a city might cost that.
Aren't there smaller towns that could host your potential family for less than that?

And how on earth did the prices get that high, lack of development?

Can confirm. I'm leaving Co springs in 2 weeks for this exact reason.

We're also starting to develop a real nice gang problem here due to all the fucking Mexicans.

"inquites" is not a word

I'm sorry you put yourself through that.

go back to California transfaggot

Kansas is comfy just dont live in the towns/cities with Colleges and or close to Army posts, too many spics, niggers, and poo in the loos. I'd recommend a small ass town like Abilene or Chapman and just driving to a bigger place like Manhattan to go eat but don't ever live in the shit holes

>And how on earth did the prices get that high, lack of development?
Transplants flooded their blue states and came here to plunge this one blue as well.
They are building homes and condos like mad, I'm sure prices will begin to come down but the cost of living has risen here quite a bit.

>Western North Carolina tbqh w/u famalams

>LOL I'M A GLASS BLOWER AND MY WIFE SELLS HOME MADE TAMPONS FOR FEMINIST CAUSES

You fell for the hipster Jew.
Western NC is nothing but degenerate filth.
East NC is nothing, but niggers.

Worst state by far.

>flooded
brainfart, I meant to say fled*

>oklahoma
i'll trade you user, where am i headed?

Michigan is nice if you can identify sketch areas at a glance and know to avoid them

pedo detected

Just curious, what do you like about Oklahoma? I live there, AMA
Only steers and queers come from texas

>those blue counties in Colorado
kill me it hurts to live

But.. If we discourage Sup Forums from moving here won't there just be more Californians to take their place?

Nice

That really bums me out, i liked to think of Colorado as a bit of old west. I hope you find a good spot to settle down.

Colorado was great, but we're being colonized by spics and Cali liberals. Cant recommend unless you stick to the western/conservative half of the state.

Wyoming prob would be alright, but I confess I've never actually been there?

That version of Colorado dies more and more with each passing day friend. It really bums me out, my family came strait out to here when they left Germany, I want to stay but it's changed a whole lot. Traffic is LA tier now.

>lives in CO
>has never been to WY to buy illegal fireworks

When you're 25, little white girl basically means 18 year olds. Get fucked.

Then why not proclaim your love for "little girls" to the police you sick fuck?

It's horrible to see that kind of development, slowly creeping over everything you love.
My country has deluded itself into thinking it's different, we are changing rapidly as well while we turn a blind eye. Post-scarcity ruined the west, we just don't care anymore.

I wish we'd all be broke and hungry again, then we'd start getting shit done.

Projecting much Muhammed? I'm sorry your new government won't let you have your 10 child brides . I'm sure if you blow yourself up it will change their mind.

I live in Lexington, KY and its pretty nice.

Missouri

Oregon minus Portland.

Oklahoma is shit if you aren't native... they fucking hate outsiders...

Keystone is the only way to go.

>I wish we'd all be broke and hungry again, then we'd start getting shit done.
I share that sediment. It's exactly how my great great grandfather lived, pic related.

Commiefornia more like it

>Indians voted for Trump

interesting

It's always astonishing to see how little these people had, and how much they created. As much as i enjoy bashing burgers, you really exemplified everything great about western civilization for a while there. Before we all started to decay.

It gives me hope that we can still come back, even if we become too diminished to sustain what we have now.

Ohio is pretty comfy desu

It's not Illinois. The shittiness of Chicago overpowers everything good about downstate IL.

Based solely on what I have heard here and on /k/, I recommend you move to Pennsylvania.
t. Californian

Fuck Ohio.

T. Buckeye for 22 years

Before I start propagandizing my home state, I'll just say this: nothing is more redpilled than living outside the city in a suburban or rural area. Countryside is infinitely better than urban shitholes.

With that, Louisiana.
I'll just name some good and bad things:
Good:
>low cost housing
>alcohol
>Cajuns
>food
>an actual fucking culture that's not "hurr durr muh hillbilly redneck south"
>Mardi Gras
>women
>natural resources, engineering jobs
>fishing and hunting
>muh guns
Bad:
>New Orleans (black people)
>Baton Rouge (black people)
>Impoverished rural black people (the worst kind)
>white trash (basically black people) (Noticing a trend here?)
>Hurricanes
>government is permanently fucked beyond functionality

You can thrive in any state so long as you find yourself a nice, quiet, peaceful place away from the city-dwelling cucks and nignogs.

Florida

without exaggeration, every single state is a piece of shit when compared to Texas
>own power grid
>strong energy sector
>good ports
>loose gun rights
>secession movement

This tired thread keeps popping up over and over and over again. You know where the best place for you is? North Korea. Because then maybe you'd go away for good.

You forgot
>flatter than a fucking pancake
Other than that I love Texas.

Only come to the south if you're redpilled. We need a return to our old values, not more fucking carpetbaggers.