I know two places were drugs are sold to kids

I know two places were drugs are sold to kids
What can I do? Should I report these degenerates? How do I report them anonymously? When the police shows up there they do nothing. How to stop this corruption?

Take pictures and video and take it to the police.

Just keep getting on at the Police about it, send pics and videos for proof.

The local police are corrupt, I can't trust them

You could hypothetically speaking murder them, i woud of course condemm such actions, and can not recommend a voilent solution.

Can you catch them alone?

I don't have any useful advice, so I'm wishing you luck

Start up a vigilante death squad and kill the dealers.

No. Offer dealer better price.

I'm thinking oh hypothetically getting an ak and hypothetically pulliny a breivik
I live in a neighborhood were the people are race mixed asiatic mongrels basically the most biggest scum. They are like american hood niggers. They have no morals, they don't work, but steal and breed more vermin.
Every fucking time I go outside I see them fighting drinking and planning shit to steal. This used to be a nice neighborhood once.
Someone needs to put a stop to this

yes please get a bottom tier dealer pinched, it'll be fun to hear about you running from the mob

Fuck this I'd rather die fighting than bow down to these scum
I was once afraid and scared, but no more
These fucks pollute my country, our people.

How tight are your gun laws?

Tight, very
But I have connections

Go all out vigilante. I dont know where your flag is from but it looks like its probably some third world shit hole so you can probably get away with it.

Fucking moralfags

That's what prohibition gets you, kids having easy access to drugs.

If they're selling weed don't bother
Otherwise call the cops

don't be a narc, sell durgs at better price
free market will solve all.

Buy a military surplus jacket and a revolver and shave yourself a mohawk and get to work.

you know what to do user

Have beaner gangbangers for neighbors living in a empty lot across the street from my house. Do us all a fever and GO ALL OUT VIGILANTE. We are talking about Kevin Bacon in Death Sentence. KILL EM kILL EM ALL.

Beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat and take their drugs.

You solve the problem and get free drugs, which you can then use to start your own drug dealing empire.
It's like you have no ambition.

>Should I report these degenerates
pussy just go and kill them it cant be that hard getting a gun in lithuania

came here to post this

How do you get those >> reply shits going you autistic nigger fags. Least user friendly software I've seen. Took me 10 years to get on Sup Forums. All thanks to the niggers running loose. And why is my GIF not showing. GOD DAMN IT, KILL EVERYBODY!.

Sing the renowned sutartinės tradition of Aukštaitija to distract them, then punch them in the face and take everything of value

So? What are you going to do OP?
Don't just leave them to do their business in peace.

maybe you put numbers to the post after the >> you fucking idiot.

I will hypothetically remove kebab

Migrate to Europe

Be subtle, then. Good luck.

Yeah well this is pretty much the case all over the world.

You need to realize, that in 99% of the cases, especially here in Eastern Europe, the drug dealers are police protected. Even if you report them, chances are, you will be the one getting his teeth kicked in a few days from the drug lord's lackeys.

I personally try to avoid all contact with police because they are more harm than help. As for your situation, I would suggest finding a group of friends and kicking the shit out of the drug dealers. That will probably set the drug lord on alert and you'll almost instantly see increased police presence in the area because of "neighbor complains". At least that's how it works here.

All cops are bastards.

eik nx dalbajobe, zinociau kas esi pakasciau krv

if you cannot report to the police or prevent them from selling drugs, the next step would be to stop the kids from buying drugs

that thread again?

Undermine the drug dealers and sell to children for less, then once those fags are out of business, continually increase your prices while decreasing the quality of your product untill you are selling kids oregano instead of weed, pixie stix instead of coke, etc.

That'll teach those darn kids.

Translation " go fuck yourself retard, if I knew who you were I'd dig you up"
Lithuanians are scum and have nigger mentality

Fucking egoists

autism.jpg

Is it about Taboras?

>Lithuanians are scum and have nigger mentality

Not all of them. lots of scum has emigrated to GB...
As for drug dealers - if i saw anyone selling anything to kids i would think about ending that myself... If you are going to act - be careful.