Nigger Hate Thread

I was walking home in my Canadian upper-middle class neighborhood today just carrying a notebook and a group of 3 black teens is in front of me walking the other way. The second I saw them I knew they looked like trouble. I've been mugged by a gang of mostly black people when walking around before (but didn't lose anything) so I walk past them with a confident pose, smiling at one of them who made eye contact with me. They looked like drug users. I'm very weak and skinny so I'd be an easy target.

After I pass them by I look back and he looks back at me and calls me saying something I couldn't hear like "Hey! Why did you look back?" and signalled for me to go back and talk to him. I just looked back and said "I'm going." and kept walking. He kept calling me so I just ran the fuck away as fast as I could and when I saw that they weren't chasing me I relaxed and started walking again.

Was I overreacting or did I just save myself from a bad situation? I've been lifting so I won't have these fucking problems, but it takes time to make gains. How do you avoid problems with these fucking people? I don't want to have to get someone else to come with me every time I walk through my fucking neighborhood, this isn't fucking Compton, this was a nice area. It's starting to scare me, like I'm not even safe in my own fucking neighborhood. It's not even majority black, it's mostly Chinese, Arabs and Indians who leave you alone.

What do you do when a group of people with a dangerous aura walk by you? To me it seems like whether you look at them or don't they find a reason to get mad at you. I walk past many blacks with no problems, but from these experiences my instinct has changed to be ultra-paranoid when I see a group of black guys. I used to be very tolerant and never judged black people, but it seems as time goes on they make you racist against them.

Para bellum

A fucking leaf.
Nice digits though.

this is now a leaf hate tread

t. scared weak white boy runs and cries to pol. "Wah the niggers. Wah I dont have a gf im a lonely faggot"

why did this happen?

I've heard varying stories about it. It's in Brazil anyway, but some say it's her boyfriend that she cheated on that did this or she was being trafficked and did something wrong and they punished her.

She has a pet nigger.
This is now acceptable.

>checked
>dat filename

we used to do this as kids

I guess that's why Canada stopped breaking Crimes down by Race in the 1990s.

They couldn't have the Goyim catching on about their Biological WMDs misdeeds.

I'm blind in 1 eye because I stopped to help a nigger with car problems and he and another nigger hit me in the face with a tire iron so they could rob me of 5 bucks and fail at stealing my motorcycle. Literally arrested an hour later after bearing a can drive who ended up dying.

Never trust niggers, you did the right thing Canada. I'm lucky to be alive.

You did the right thing.
Its always better to avoid a fight than take part in one. Niggers attack in packs, no matter how strong you could of been there would of been no chance you would of won.
Stick to your instincts as they proved correct.

Beating a cab driver*

Kill all niggers

nice trips

You did the right thing. You had no business with them.

>that neck snap
That man is dead

>article about North York, part of Toronto
>graph for New York City

Would be better if it was 14 instead of 88

That's actually a sweet throw. I'm impressed.

here, have a Toronto map

go back to WSHH faggot

Proof?

I wasn't disputing the facts. I was pointing out that he used the wrong data.

It is important to be accurate, else you look like a retard.

That's an awesome Judo throw.

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

around blackx never relax.

Too complex for you to figure out huh?

It looks so purposefully done well.

You can just tell she did that on purpose. No one spills a beer like that

>It is important to be accurate, else you look like a retard.
fair enough

Is she being fucked? Or why is she shaking so much?

Seen this before, still don't get it.
Here let be cover myself with flammable liquid and then light it because.....
Where is the profit in this?

She got smacked in the head with a large object, m8. She has massive head trauma.

>niggers
>being rational

Dude, you DONT make eye contact with strangers. Keep to yourself and people will mostly leave you alone.

But stay away from groups of natives. They're ALWAYS trouble.

She's having a seizure

They called you back to rob you. When you ran they didn't want to run after you as that would make it obvious to anyone around that you were going to be robbed. Or maybe they just wanted to engage you in an intellectual conversation.

>niggers
>being rational

Yeah should have expected that answer.

But even animals understand "fire hot".

They are niggers not brain dead.

>stay away from groups of natives. They're ALWAYS trouble.
Well that's the fucking truth. Injuns are cancer, we should re-open the Residential schools or just genocide them

I thought so. I was curious dezu. It would be making sense if it was a rape opening move. Revenge - might be - but pretty stupid and pathetic.

Africans chop up Albino African children, to use their body parts for voodoo.

This is in 2017 not 1517.

is she okay?

Shoot them

>This is in 2017
indeed

When I was a kid I'd cover my hand in rubbing alcohol and light it on fire because gibby haynes did it

No

Wow, that's intelligent...

Since you can't carry a gun there, the only option is probably a knife. Keep a blade in your pocket and walk with you hands in your pockets if you know what I mean.

Don't look at them, look past them

Act in control, act white.

And if they confront you do not step back or you are fucking dead.

Never, ever, relax around blacks.

White "people"

For the lulz, obviously

I love this kid. RotW is a funny little show

Yes trudeau is a pussy and sucks muslim dick.
But that flag of yours say's you are kneeling right next to him sucking just as hard.

This just happened.

>Be me. Ran my 5km at the gym. Go to get changed.
>Nigger is in the change room with his phone propped against the wall, Facetiming (video conferencing) his sheboon. They're both screaming at each other.
>Right on the wall above this is a 'NO Cell Phones' sign.
>Point it out to Nigger and tell him to shut it off so I can change without his sheboon watching me.
>Chimps out. Lip smacking. 'Nuh Uh', etc.
>Go get gym staff. 100lb girl. She does nothing.
>Niggers continue hooting at each other while I change.

And this was in a small town in Northern Alberta with

>Because..
Pic related.

There are animals out there such as Dolphins, Gorillas and Bonobos smarter than niggers.

you poor leaf. you have no idea how bad it will get. AND YET YOU KEEP IMPORTING THEM? WHY?

t. american

>Keep a blade in your pocket and walk with you
I don't know a single person that doesn't, even my mother has a swiss army, but I live in the woods and have a shitload of firearms to boot

Start shooting, leaf.

>Meanwhile Niggers aren't sentient until 6 years after being born. Sometimes never.

Animals man, just animals.

Jesus Christ. Is she dead?

Not disagreeing with you.
But even mice understand that you don't touch fire.

There must be more to this video.
Even they must understand that setting yourself on fire is not nice.

Daaaaaamn. Nice going lady.

Who cares...

Darwin had it right. The only thing holding Humans back from genociding all Niggers is (((them))). Without their constant meddling and pushing of 'diversity', nature would have taken its course long ago.

My only hope is that in my lifetime the final Shoah will take place, then we can at last turn on the Niggers, remove them, and spread our people across the Earth and to the Stars.

>le current year

fuk off voodoo happens

"Evolved"

BBut muh diversity quota.
All those poor african's we must help them.

They can be doctors and lawyers.

You was kangz, huh? Science disagrees with your bullshit, you monkey.

There really is nothing more to it than that.

From birth we are brainwashed - taught that all humans are equals.

In reality, Niggers are subhuman. Literally. There is a yawning genetic gap between us and them; so much so that according to scientific taxonomy convention, we should be considered different species.

They are human 1.0. A primitive subrace that survived to modern day in a state of evolutionary stagnation, while other races adapted to tens of thousands of years of environmental, social and martial challenges. Prompting countless physiological and psychological improvements.

women do

>Meanwhile Niggers aren't sentient until 6 years after being born. Sometimes never.

6 years? Damn Chimps probably get it sooner than that.

Post the failed roberies please

>Text from previous image:

We are not one species.

The Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.

The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.

The FST between the common Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the Bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
(Which you'll note is *half* the White-Black difference, despite the two being classified as two separate species.)

The FST between two Gorilla species; Gorilla Gorilla and Gorilla Beringei is 0.04.
(Or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites. Again two seperate Species).

The FST between modern Humans and Neanderthals is

Don't have them saved, m8. Will save them next time someone posts them.

dat pic

comparing a wood carving for decoration to a sign post some rando made as a marker

>witchcraft
launch the missiles burgers, these savages had their run now It's time to go

>chimps are often seen swimming
how did no one else notice this? Chimps can't swim worth a shit, their center of gravity is to high , they drown in any water deeper than 3 feet.

Using body parts from Albino children for Voodoo, is wrong Dindus.

Current year.

if your country get blacked, just buy a gun

You did good. Avoid conflitt you know it will fuck you up.

I don't understand this one. What did the noglet do to the human?