How far would you go to compromise or break the political and philosophical beliefs you hold in order to gain something...

How far would you go to compromise or break the political and philosophical beliefs you hold in order to gain something? What would you be willing to do? Would you do something like marry a Jewess for connections to gain power, etc.?

>Would you do something like marry a Jewess for connections to gain power, etc.?
Obviously yes
Actually I'd be down to marry any nice woman that liked me back.

I would marry a Jewess and still be anti-Semitic. Sup Forums gave me a JAP fetish. I'm actively going to be on the lookout for any qt with a Jew name.

Guys trying to objectify her by cropping the picture sexually

She's just trying to show the donut

>Would you do something like marry a Jewess for connections to gain power
Yes, that position would allow me to subvert their kikery more effectively while playing the good goy.

i dont have any beliefs. so whatever benefits me

I don't care about money or power or whatever, but then again I'd marry a jewish girl if I liked her (and she'd agree not to circumcise our sons)

If I compromise or break my political and philosophical beliefs I do not really have them.

I will however put on a facade as any sane person dose.

It will not compromise my core however.

My fiancé is jewish and I'm literally Hitler, our children (if we have boys) are not being circumcised (I'm not circumcised) and we're raising them Protestant, this has already been discussed.
I really only have a problem with the leftwing, commie jews, the right wing ones, like my gf, are fine.
Plus, jewish women make excellent partners.

But I'm not doing this for personal gain & I'm not changing or breaking my beliefs.

So you hate jews in a cultural sense but not a genetic sense?

>subvert their kikery
>thinking you can out-kike a kike

good goy

>implying right wing Jews don't want you to die for Israel
all jews are kikes.

This

>I will however put on a facade as any sane person dose.
Kek, this

Most rational men would. Sup Forums is far from rational.

I wouldn't marry a jewess right now as I already have a loving wife, but if I wasn't married then maybe. I wouldn't let my son's get circumcised and I would have all of my children baptised.

>How far would you go to compromise or break the political and philosophical beliefs you hold in order to gain something

Id go real far, not like my belief in monarchy is going anywhere

I would marry her and duck the shit out of her everyday because she is beautiful. But also would secretly donate my seed so I would have a non Jewish bloodline as well.

Can the pope's dick fit through a donut hole?

Do you fart when she goes down? You should do that. Apparently they love getting gassed

Name?

I'm actually wondering how much milk i could harvest from that breeding titcow

I'd prefer it the other way around.

Imagine having a hot Jewess blast one out when you're going down on her and roleplay it as revenge for the 6 trillion.

Emily Barry
A lot. She's got them
K H A Z A R
M I L K E R S

>6 trillion
Too low goy

>Would you do something like marry a Jewess
Would I!?
How to get Israeli art-student gf?

Get the numbers right goyim

I would lick her donut hole.

DROPPED

I'd marry her and then take her to Auschwitz for the honeymoon.

i personally don't believe in anything, but i understand the need for the lower people in society to have something to talk about.

there is no boundary i would not cross to gain more power. including genociding the entire human race save for some 10,000 symbolic sample i could then rule like a god.

She will follow the right when she meets someone whose dick is bent to the right

How much power?

Who says a good dicking can't help her out?

Women are weak willed things. They will follow the man's lead.

If i were to.
I would cuck every single rich globalist kike.
But it doesn't really work well because kikes love cuckoldry, especially their own.

I have no values or principles aside from self interest. I dont do anything I dont want to do. I skipped my baby sisters college graduation today to smoke weed and play Suikoden 2.
I just dont give a fuck about others so I would pretty much sell out an idea or person the second it is profitable

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

I have no inherent philosophical beliefs about individuals, so ita not an issue

>Rational
>Woman
Enjoy being a foreveralone user.

Gayyyy

All of it.