Redpill me on Chinese

What causes Chinks to be such a soulless race of people pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1466964457484.webm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too many of them.

"redpill me on X" is against the rules nigger

>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

They aren't all soulless fucks. My wife isn't a soulless turd.

She explained it like this.

Communist education destroys any ability to have an active imagination. They do not reinforce empathy but social cohesion. So you get any people mentality.

The economic zones like shanghai doesn't have the stringent soul killing education.

Basically communism killed their consciences and their ability to have imagination.

When they opened up the capitalist economic zones people naturally started being more imaginative and when you can imagine another persons perspective it also creates empathy

In short communism breeds soulless people

Capitalism helps build imagination and empathy is a by product.

If China became capitalist they would stop being ant people.

LOL why haven't I seen this on liveleak

Obviously they are more genetically collectivist. They cant comprehend the notions of freedom and individual rights that white people have.

A severe genetical condition called 'Chinkus Lackus Soulus'

go away r*ddit
i can smell you from a mile away

japs are the only asians who are actually humans. all the other ones are not all there.

lol that's bullshit

They are a conquered people but the periods when they had genuine freedom they embraced it fully

They are literally a population held hostage that dreams of freedom but everything,e they get it they get genocided so much like the British have some sort of genetic depression

>China became capitalist they would stop being ant people

they are already materialistic as fuck

t. lived in china for a while

subhumans

And so are we you autistic fuck

Well maybe you're right. They had inventions white people thought of long after. Well, whats wrong with them then? Is it only communism? Maybe too high population? The soul-less meme doesn't come from nowhere. Stereo-types always generally depict the truth. The more population = the less any individual is worth.

Communism usually devolves into a lack of humanity.
It's possible this is partially a cultural thing linked to Communism.
Tough to say.

They're the smartest people in the planet.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1466964457484.webm/
dude you have problems
SAGE AND REPORT

Chink migrant spotted.

Court in china so fukked u can actually be liable for helping people. In communist china nobody helps u when u fuck up. So when u dont keep track of your toddler nobodys gonna do that for you.

>dumb enough to post without proxy
retard detected

I don't understand, wouldn't being a collectivist society have the opposite effect? Sounds like a bullshit excuse to me.

u said commies were to blame. I noticed a distinct lack of communism, especially in Shanghai, yet the 'soullessness' was still present. Plus their materialism were way worse than back home.

Give them maybe 150 years. Might get better, when more people become middle class and higher. Or maybe not.