Why havent you converted to orthodoxy yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ewnqhmP
www3.nd.edu/~jspeaks/courses/mcgill/201/mackie-evil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because god is not real and therefore there's no point believing in the pile of lies that is religion

You have to put down the fedora at some point friend. Join the Christian Discord if you want to learn.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"

>link
discord.gg/ewnqhmP

Because they hide everything as well. Religions should be helping mankind advance to the next state of consciousness. Instead religions support the status quo of the deep state. Orthodox is just another version of the same old run around.

>You have to become enveloped in the lie again at some point friend
This is so bluepilled, you are doing the opposite of what is reason and instead not questioning things.

You'll go ahead and claim that I'm a Jew or that science is wrong or something involving three apostrophes, now. Before you do that I'd like to congratulate you on your argument, you deserve an award for it, and furthermore, wow you really convinced me, can't wait to go back to the corrupt Catholic church with all of its superstitions from holy water to communion and its guilt sessions (confessions) and laced superstitions that it uses in order to get people to continue returning to church and giving "offering".

I was five years old when I recognized that God didn't really exist, you know how it happened?

I was dragged into Catholic church at bloody 7am on a Sunday and I was angry because of that. I looked around at the "holy" water at the front door, seeing everyone getting on their knees, the crap music they calls "hymns" or "worship". What makes the water holy? Or is it just a superstitious symbol. Why would god make these people get on their knees and worship him as if he was a cruel master? I thought God was kind. And why do these people think God enjoys this shit they call hymns?

I was five years old when this happened, and all I did was look around and question the ridiculousness in the superstitions of these people and that they actually believed in it.

www3.nd.edu/~jspeaks/courses/mcgill/201/mackie-evil.html

Because Gnosticism is better

I want to believe but I can't. Is everyone else better at faking it? I can't.

>that pic
Damn, fedoras will really go the extra mile to get cucked, wont they?

You might be autistic.

Won't the Orthodox just kick you out of the church for believing that nations should be based on race?

>Anyone who questions the existence of God is a fedora
Turn the other cheek while I slap you, filthy Polack scum

Then you might just stop being a retard.

Right. Maybe I am. However maybe religion is a lot of mystical language barely concealing a narrative which supports those in power and denies the value of life.

>denies the value of life
Life only has value becouse of God you faggot.

Literally all Orthodox nations minus Russia are built on Etho-Nationalism. Are you that retarded burger that will in the next 10 minutes post that screen cap of the autist that got kicked out of the church for saying only whites should be Christians?

Nah, some people are simply unable.
I cant conceive faith, only LARP in my head about scenarious where I am faithful of some religion ranging from christian, to Baalworshipper 500bc.

>tfw no qti3 Orthodox slav gf even if I convert

Just waiting on orders to liberate Constantinople from the roaches

I have

It's not about the pussy you dumb faggot. It's about your soul.

Why is that? Life is inherently valuable.

This.

Even then, I am currently Jew. None of the Orthodox countries would accept a Jewish convert to Orthodoxy.

Well the Russian Orthodox Church did since Brother Nathaniel is a certified monk.

OrthoLARPs on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA

Because I Unironically believe that Trump is the god emperor; once the world is purified by nuclear fire I can found a religion loosely based on Warhammer 40k and Sup Forums memes.

>Do you have a moment to talk about MAGA. Our lord and savior? I'm Commisar user. Amd there better not be any heresy here.

Russian ortodox church does. Most of higher up priests are jews.

Because it's retarded.

I almost started the process but I'm going with catholicism because i think peter was given divine supremacy as the proto apostle

>be jewish
>wake up inside my mansion
>put on three gold chains which are immediately submerged in my wild chest hair
>put on my button up shirt with top three buttons undone

The problem I've found is a lot of the "messages" taught through religion are such basic ideas that everyone should figure them out on their own anyway. It's one thing to be spiritual and wonder if there's more to the universe and entirely another to believe stories written by old, dead men.

>are such basic ideas that everyone should figure them out on their own anyway
You say that while living in a Christian built and probably still Christian society.

Are you telling me without "Christian values" that people wouldn't learn on their own that murder is bad?

>learn on their own that murder is bad?

Looking at Africa or the ME it does appear a lot of people don't believe that murder is bad.

Nope, just curious since the Orthodox church in America has no problem kicking people out for their politics.

Which Orthodox church, there are 8.

I can't stop being agnostic. I would go back to religion if I could

Well then I guess I should be glad Jesus is here and not there.

Watch this and you will become a thiest

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_

I think it was Antioch. I didn't know it mattered.

The Christian idea of a God is a paranoid one.
>don't think bad thoughts goy
>bad thoughts will get you a spot in hell goy
>you are a slave to God, goy
> worship on your knees, you cuck goy
>yes goy bow down to me
>yes goy turn the other cheek
>love thy Jew and thy Nigger as thy friend
Absolutely degenerate. Christianity is a cheap rip-off of Vedic, Indo-European religions
>worship the Sun
>Sunday worship
>God's (((son))) (sun)
Christianity is the Jew's greatest trick. The freemasons have encoded numeric values in the English ordinal language.

The Best

All Orthodox nation have their own separate churches and their own separate missions in America and the Russian one is definitely filled with FSB plants and pushing Russian interests.

>When you spam "cuck" and "jew" but you're actually a fat ass atheist LARPer who will die childless surrounded by garbage and catpiss

Ill check it out, but my logic is absurdist. I don't think it is impossible for a god-like being to exist, but I do think it it does exist, it is near impossible to correlate with any current religion. The concept of a inherently meaningless universe makes as much sense to me as god.

>talking shit about brother Nathaneel
DROPPED

Great, well that is another reason to be wary of Orthodox churches.

Sorry to disrupt your larping session. I'll leave you christcucks in peace. I respect that you at least advocate societal morals and are against degeneracy. I just hope that one day you can see past the veil and see who is really pulling the strings. We all have to stick together.

His point is valid, even if Brother Nathaniel is positively correct about the Jews and does a goof job exposing them. But guess what, and atheist can do that too, but that doesn't magically make them theologically correct.

Like in anything in life it pays to be a cynical cunt.

Cynical is fine, what's not OK is a church claiming to be a monolith from the time of the apostles and then kicking people out for thinking White people should be the majority of, and control, Europe.

M8 if you read up on European history, or just history in General, you will know that Russia is a multy kulty shithole just like Germany and some of that cancer will spread to their church.

Yes, Orthodox Judaism

Because your a heathen and orthodoxy will bend and convert to catholicism. As soon as we chop off the head of this antichrist pope we 4th Reich everything Templar style. You fuckers owe us big time. So start converting. It will motivate the muhhamadams and the prosties.

I've been going to a local eastern Orthodox church and I really like it but I do have a nagging problem with Jesus being a jew.

The Bible sucks. Religion sucks. I'm only here for revelation bitches. Where is this fucking dragon and when does Hercules show up to kill it?

Catholics started science, strangled it, then grew that shit like peas bitch. All of science owes itself to the glory of the Catholic Church. We got the oldest everything niggers.

>God's (((son))) (sun)
you do realize this only works in english, church language has traditionally been greek and latin. The pun doesn't work.

>you are a slave to God, goy
Right, now I know you know nothing of theology. Christ specifically undo's this notion of a Divine slavemaster, something Jews reckoned. Why do you think its called the "Our Father?"

This has nothing to do with Russia, or the fact that Russia is a large territory with a ton of ethnicities. Orthodox priests excommunicating someone for holding "segregationist" political views is the problem.