Jesus, Sup Forums! What have you done now...

Jesus, Sup Forums! What have you done now? This shit is everywhere as though you fuckers were actually planning on killing the fucker's kid.

>post something on Sup Forums
>screenshot it yourself
>LOOK WHAT I... I MEAN, LOOK WHAT SOMEONE ELSE POSTED ON Sup Forums YOU GUYS

I mean, I personally don't give two shits about this faggot and his kid, but the internet is fucking triggered.

>shit's everywhere

Sounds like an average day on Sup Forums. Seriously who gives a fuck?

I don't hope his kid dies but I hope that goes around and keeps libtards away. There is to many around here as is.

saged and reported, fuck off kike

I hope the kid dies too. I don't want leftists to spread their genes.

well I'm what you would call a "libtard" and I'm staying right here

A board full of nazis, psycopaths, racist, sexist, and anti semetic cunts wants a baby dead. Color me shocked.

Holy fuck.

>not having a dark sense of humor
lol fag

this forced meme isn't that funny. who the fuck watches kimmel anyway?

rich comic has son who gets sick
who the fuck cares

What kind of cheap shit whore uses his kid for ratings? Specially a kid who's dying?

I wish the kid's mother died before delivery. That silverman cunt actually thinks she's funny. Lol I saw her in the DNC, making those stupid hand movements. Who the hell told her she's funny?

You should take things with a grain of salt. I doubt that most people want him to die, most don't really care.

>Mfw that was my thread

Are they honestly people on Sup Forums, right now, at this instant, at this

EXACT
MOMENT

that hope his baby survives?

pray for jimmy jr, he just a dumb ass baby, he have no fault, he know no better, he dindu nuffin to nobody

While it is a fucked up post it isn't surprising. If people get triggered by a Sup Forums post and take it not as anything more than trolling and launch a crusade against this board it just shows the true nature of the left. This site isn't for the fainthearted.

If you wanted dead baby jokes just ask
What is funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown costume.

>as though you fuckers were actually planning on

>Sup Forums
>do something

We don't "do" things, we wait and hope for happenings.

I fist-bumped kimmel before a show when I got lost in the TV studio and accidentally walked along the bit he went out of before he went on stage to do his show. Don't think he knew I had no fucking idea who he was, wasn't meant to be there and was just being an hapless autist in the corridor, but seemed like a reasonable guy despite his TV appearance

>wishing a baby dies
this may be funny to edgy kids on b, but not to a normal grown up man ...

The apple never falls far

You just know that thread was made by a filthy kike

No one weants his kid dead, people want Kimmel dead

What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a Ferrari?
I don't have a Ferrari in my garage!!!

Thank you! I'm here for life everyone!

He's prolly fond of Pizza. I hope it dies because its better than growing up sucking Jimmy's dick.

Wow, how self-important! Why are you here though? Shouldn't you be somewhere protesting real free speech like 4chinzz?

If I roll a double the kid dies

This

Death would be a mercy...

It's amazing to be able to see the exact moment Reddit shows up in a thread.

>spoiler: it's the replies

Why don't you spread this everywhere too, you massive fucking faggoy?

So we doing this?

Seems a perfect time to test the true power of meme magic.

People actually get off to dinosaurs without them being anthropomorphic?

Fire away

This is some old Sup Forums tier shit.

What is the difference between a dead baby and a water melon?
One's fun to hit with a sledge hammer, the other one's a water melon.

What's the difference between a dead baby and a rock?

>I don't fuck rocks.

Whats the diff between an apple and a dead baby? I don't eat the apple after i fuck it.

>This shit is everywhere
Just a red pill walking by here. Anyone who actually caps stuff like that and reposts it in social media to promote their own politics while feigning shock ("OMG LOOK AT THIS") is actually a hateful person who revels in posting vile stufff like that in their social media. Whatever they say about it is propaganda to excuse posting it. Literally anyone could've posted the original thread, and actually it might've even been posted by someone just to cap it for their social media.

>anonymous person says things

More at 11

Ursäkta, du har en fågel

Not unusual for an anonymous pussy from pol to post something atupid like that. Why do you think there are so many racist and antisemitic people here? If it wasn't anonymous they would they wouldn't say shit

The more the kikes try to destroy us the more they fuck themselves over.
Literally trying to push a dead baby joke, probably posted by one of them honestly, as if there hasn't been actual stupidly fucked up shit posted on Sup Forums or Sup Forums or even /x/ before.

OY VEY JEWS ARE INNOCENT THEY DINDU NUFFIN
ISRAEL FIRST AMERICA LAST!!!
POOR JEWS HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS YET THEY ARE THE CHOOOSEEENNN PEOPLE BOW DOWN TO THEM WITH ME GENTILES!!

How do you make a dead baby float?
Take your foot off its head.

Traitors deserve to lose all that's precious to them.

What is red, bubbly, and scratches at the window before exploding?
A baby in a microwave.