How come there aren't any jews in germany?!

How come there aren't any jews in germany?!

Never met one. Never talked to one. Rarely hear about Jews in Germany.

I is it because, dare I say it, the holocaust?!

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005276
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oops, questioning the 'Holocaust', that's a 25-year prison sentence for you, Fritz.

(((merkel)))

i didnt question it

i questioned the Holocaust denial because when it didnt happen how come no jews are here?!

OP you didn't really believe you'd slip this through did you
Germany is filled with jews, like most of Europe
Jews run Germany as they do everywhere else

>Germany is filled with jews

>119,000 (2011)

lol .. literally nothing ... never met one like i said. Dont know any people that have. I dont even know where these 100k jews are suppose to be. Probably Berlin, Hamburg?!

That's because no one wants to live in Germany. Why work around passive-aggressive emotionally-stunted assholes when you can move to California or London?

I thought germany actually told school children about how bad the holocaust was, good guy germany for not doing it i guess:')) but for reall are you questioning holocaust denial?

>That's because no one wants to live in Germany

apart from the millions of people who do and try to get here haha

with Brexit and the US closing its borders Germany will become the premier destination for immigrations and high skilled workers from all over the world lmao

We have no jews cause we genocided them and that there aren't any here is the ultimate proof against holocaust denial

They all went to antwerpen

so what you are saying is Nazis entertained them in holiday camps with swimming pools, BBQ and volleyball and then they all left their homes to move to fucking Belgium out of all places?!

something doesn't add up here if you catch my drift haha

Yep I don't doubt that you're the premier destination for immigrants -- though their skill set might leave your head ...spinning.

Because your Fuhrer Merkel imported millions of antisemetic muslims to drive them all away.

uhm noo sweetie the number is going up

They all got sent to Isreal after the WW2

Nah man, someone tossed a nickel into Poland

any evidence of that mass migration?! must have been one hell of a tasks to transfer 6 million people over to israel in the pre commercial flight area

im sure you can dig this all up bro

>doesn't realize everyone in Germany is a jew mentally

>uhm noo sweetie the number is going up
I know, the number of muslims is going up in Germany, because your revolting persecution of the jewish people never ends.

kek.

Well antwerpen is where the gold is at :^)

>42 percent taxes
>commies everywhere
>prime destination for high skilled

Lol, bitch what are you fucking smoking? Germany is a prime destination for lowlifes who get liberal arts degrees and freeloader muzzies.

>119,000

That sounds ... inflated.

Many European countries inflate their Jewish population for progressive points.

could be .. i pulled it off wikipedia but you get my point

no jews in germany = holocaust happened

Sup Forums can't recover from this

There are literally more Jews in Germany than there is in any other country in Europe.

WRONG!

I'm exaggerating but that's still a fucking lot.

we have more people than france and UK though but they have 4-5 or 2-3 times more jews

My friend is in Germany now, and says that the average German acts like a faggot Jew.

Even before WW2, Jews made up less than 1% of the German population.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005276

met a jew in my childhood here.

No excuses, Fritz. 25 years in Landsberg jail.