youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rogers_(Michigan_politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=REIHEMLqRSI
i.4cdn.org/f/pa.swf
lulu.com/shop/anderson-steel/doctor-bleeds-misery-pit/ebook/product-23178343.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI
youtu.be/A-HUbdEAxo8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valdevez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

Fuck Awoo. Degenerate anime trash shit meme. Fucking ruins every thread immediately

You can't refute this.

Niggers and commies

>white
>cute mascot
>decent food
Reminder that Wendy's™ are /ourguys/

did trump fire comey because he was a bigger guy?

DELET THIS

someone asked me to provide a source when i said that bernie's campaign funds went to hillary in the last months before the election. i can't seem to find any, did i just fall for a pol meme?

>Why did you hate your own kin just because they were colonists in Africa?

We have a different concept of "kinship" here. Your siblings, your parents, their siblings and offspring and your immediate neighbours are your community. Everybody else is an outsider.

>>Outsiders have a hard time here, even people from a neighbour city doesn't get accepted well anywhere in the country
>But why?

This country was founded on that very concept, you are either one of us or you are getting the sword. Kept us out of trouble for almost a thousand years now, oldest stable borders in the world.

Salazar, our former dictactor, had a motto that more or less define what the portuguese credo is

> better off alone than in bad company

>kikes are different than niggers

i think he did it just because he could

"FBI" and CNN is shilling for Mike Rogers.

>In June 2016, he presented a six-part series on CNN, titled Declassified: Untold Stories of American Spies.

>Rogers has reaffirmed his support for the NSA's programs, stating on October 30, 2013, "You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated."

NO REFUNDS
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

No you didn't fall for a meme but obviously they're gonna bury that shit. Look harder.

>tfw HBO is owned by Time Warner aka Spectrum
oops. forgot someone there

bernie probably spent it all

and his donors information went to hillary

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rogers_(Michigan_politician)
>Rogers has reaffirmed his support for the NSA's programs, stating on October 30, 2013, "You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated."[13][14]
NO NO NO.

>Rogers has reaffirmed his support for the NSA's programs, stating on October 30, 2013, "You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated."

wev

>used up old whore. she looks like she's in her 50s.
You wish

Comey will testify publicly and grill lying Drumpfs ass

AWOO IS NOT SOME WHORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=REIHEMLqRSI
God I miss the election already...

A FAT FUCK!

make me sorry

> Hungary on eurovision
> a fucking gypsy

Hungary, I am disappoint

Fatty should go back to only 1 scoop.

>you are like a SILLY walrus on a UNICYCLE!
>crowd erupts in laughter

i.4cdn.org/f/pa.swf
i.4cdn.org/f/pa.swf
i.4cdn.org/f/pa.swf

Never

The Left are the socially dominant ones. They set the parameters of what is and isn't socially acceptable. This is what must be broken.

Test post

This general can't hardly stay at the top of the page anymore. There's so many anti-Trump and other topics now that Sup Forums is probably majority opposed to the guy now. Everyone sees the way the wind is blowing.

DUAVAND TROMPFFF
IIGGGGG GGOOOCK HOOOLLSTTTTRRTTRRRRR

Anyone have some good MAGA mobile wallpapers? Jewgle is a surprisingly bad source for these...

Did republicans look this ridiculous for 8 years?

TOP KEK

I don't get how anyone with a brain can still support this guy. Sup Forums is supposed to be the enlightened ones.

He literally got voted in on the idea that Clinton is a corrupt politician, and it turns out Trump is just about, or is as, corrupt as she is.

I've got this. You could re-scale and crop if you like.

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

some larped pretty hard but it was nowhere near this bad

Jake Tapper is shilling for him too.

>tfw I was one of the avant-garde that started Colber posting before it really took off

>anime

ASCOOPMENT!

Y̫̣ͪͬ̓̊O͔͔͐̔U͍͎ ̞̰͓̃ͧW̝͙̌̍Ḯ̠̰͇͕͕ͤͦ̈͋͂̉LL̳̤̼̬̝͐̎ͫ͗ͩ̚ ̻̯͛̎͋ͨ͋͆̚Bͪ͋̊E͉̱͇̤̻͇̹̽͋̏̆̇̓G̬̰̳͔̩̟̉͂ͤ́ͯ ̰ͯ̉͋̔F͔͕̣͕̙̿̈́͂O̗̫̙̺̐ͅR̗̻͈̍̆̄͑̐ͤ ̱̝̗̮A̭͕͌ͮ̎͗̓ ̮͉̭̰̹̼̿ͭ̄͋ͮ̓̚ͅH̬̯̩̥̘ͮṴ̹N̼̬͙̭ͧͧ̊D͕͔R̤̜̳͑̏͒͌E̳̹̥͕̻̠̋ͫ̈͐ͦ̃Ď͇̣̦̯̬̣͒̿ ̗ͧ̋̿͗̀ḤÈ̳̬̺̦̱̓L̉̌ͣ̽L͔̽͊̓ͨS̥̥̤͚̠̓̎̆ ͎̖̎̈́̆̆͗̈́İ̮̀F̦̬̠̆̆̈́ͭ̈ͭ ̻̰̟͒Y̯̟̌͒͆̑͑ͬO̪̬͕U̼̺͈̥̜̣̘ͨ̍ ͎͓̦̹̜̖̎ͅGĚ͇͔̘̺͙ͨT͇̳͇̯͉̤̥̎̎̈́ͧ̂̚ ̭̬̹͓̘̓̿ͮT̺̼̱͖̤̟̓̈͆̚H̖͓͆͂̽̒͊Ȁ̭̳̤Tͅ ̣͔͖̦̀͒ͪS̜͎͉ͨ̒̿̎̑̚Ẻ͚̖̰ͪ̀̑C̭̻̜̼̱̚O̜̰̺̥̳̦̻͆ͪ̾̎̉̃́N͚̜̠̈́D̳͕͚̯̈́̈͐̒ ͙̳̻͉S͕̍̔ͭ̋͌́̓ͅCO̖͖͕̗͂̒ͯͧ̚O̹̤̤̖̱͇ͭ͒P͎̒̑̄,̬̭̙̭͐ͣ ̘͖̺̳̱̈D̠́̐̎ͣͦR͕̮͗̊͆͗̑͒Ǐ͕̠̖̺̣̟ͯͩͬ̇̚M͕̱̂͒̃̔M̹͌Ạ͓̜̼͎̑͊́ͨͨL͍͈̀̂D͈̝̫̆̎͐̐͐̓ͨ

Kek'd. Nice one.

Sage criminal threads.

>just deport my shit up senpai

>Congratulations! 0.25$ has been deposited to your account.

Dompf must be stopped

it's only transparent to people with an IQ above 115 or maybe even 120

very serious here: the majority of the population, like 90%, 95%, cannot see further than face value.

you show them a half-finished piece of art, you tell them it's a work in progress, and they will point out "oh hey this kind of looks dumb, this guy's arm isn't even finished"; these people cannot see past superficial apperances, it's fucking amazing

I wish

that would get me off this welfare am i rite?

the ABSOLUTE state of illegal aliens

>surprisingly
They flag Republican and Trump phone calls as spam in Android and emails as spam in GMail. FUCK Google.

DANALDDDDD
UR A GORILLLEEE DAD GAT HIT IN THE HEEEEEADMMB
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

You are tipping pretty hard here.

This isn't really that funny. Must've been hard for him to do, but he did the right thing. I respect that.

>hating on anime
>on Sup Forums
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what is this shabbos goy saying?

Comey is over 2 meters, but at first glance doesn't seems like it.

What a nose!

Jeb voters BTFO!

Anything happening?

Weekends are boring asf but this morning was pretty based, I shouldn't complain

suck my dick

"THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T TAKE PEYOTE WITH STEROIDS

THIS IS WHY

THIISS

[uninteligeble mumble]"

I'm sure the democratic party is analyizing Trump's latest tweet to hell and back.

Fucking hell I hate the left. They think they have the moral high ground and therefore any underhanded slimeball tactic is justifiable to get their way. Republicans need to grow a fucking spine and stop compromising. Fuck the left over for the remainder of eternity.

>125384970

Which one?

WE WUZ KANGS?

What's this from?

YEB! always gets BTFO.

lulu.com/shop/anderson-steel/doctor-bleeds-misery-pit/ebook/product-23178343.html

HHHHGNNNNN DAAANALS DRRRAAMDT
YOURRRR TAXX RETARNSSF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hating anime

Shut the hell up, Burger.

There was some "Not my president!" but it was nowhere near this widespread.

The left is at like 90% delusion right now.

Do you think it's an accident they're called cuckservatives even by pro-Trump people ITT?

>no Joe
>no Spicer
>no Tucker
>no Hannity
I hate slow news day Saturday

Watters will be dropping redpills like MOABs in 4 burgers, and in 5 you get to see the full Judge interview of Trump.

KEK

They were funnier

youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI

>e have a different concept of "kinship" here. Your siblings, your parents, their siblings and offspring and your immediate neighbours are your community. Everybody else is an outsider.
>This country was founded on that very concept, you are either one of us or you are getting the sword. Kept us out of trouble for almost a thousand years now, oldest stable borders in the world
You probably should have expanded your border and kick your moorish cousins out.

Has this meme gone to far

YOU DONT GET 2 SCOOPS GROFALB, PUT IT BACK NOW.

Yeah? Fuck you you cunting fucking leaf. Anime fags like you are pathetic little bitches. I could tear you apart in 2 fucking seconds. While you were sitting around fapping to anime lolis I was in the gym lifting fucking heavy and doing Brazilian jiu-jitsu. I could choke you out so fucking fast you wouldn't know what hit you, you limp wristed man baby fucking leaflet. Day of the fucking rake when?

that was true though

Yeah but that was generally in response to Obamacare
And the economy was really shitty so people had good reason to be pissed off all over the place

What is Colbert sperging about aside from Trump making fun of one of his buttbuddies.

>nose on the right

youtu.be/A-HUbdEAxo8?t=58s

youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA

>You probably should have expanded your border and kick your moorish cousins out.

The first time we did the pope told us to back the fuck off as our king was cousins with of the spanish king. That's how we got our independence recognized

Then we BTFO of the spaniards for 800 years until they quit trying to cross the river.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valdevez

>I could tear you apart in 2 fucking seconds
is this dude serous? Are u the Sup Forums plant

who /bunn/ here