Dindu gets fired

>Dindu gets fired.
>Reddit is screaming racism.
>Par for the course.

youtu.be/w4ulUoyV7RE

This is nothing.

Why does anyone give a shit? He didn't do his job like he was supposed to. This also doesn't sound like the first time he's done this.

Also, niggers don't take responsibility for their actions.

my thoughts exactly.

fucking fuck. He has a "go fund me" for not doing his job.

People have been fired for illegitimate reasons they deserve support, not this dickhead.

HERE'S HOW TO GET HIM IN TROUBLE!!

The last minutes he recorded a school nurse talking to a student about his inhaler. This is a violation of HIPAA! lol

That alone is clear grounds for being fired.

it is amazing how blacks all act the same way when they're caught doing something wrong

that said, i could never take this sort of attitude from a woman, he held it together better than i would have, but i'd also never work some dumbfuck job where 15min could make or break my employment status

"Racism here is just conjecture, sure, but when you've dealt with a lot of different people you tend to start noticing trends in their expressions and mannerisms."

or maybe youre trying to hard, reddit.

Women should not be in the workplace.

Woman sounds and looks like a fat cunty bitch.

>"Racism here is just conjecture, sure, but when you've dealt with a lot of different people you tend to start noticing trends in their expressions and mannerisms."
Or maybe that dickhead is just terrible at his job and people look down on him? But no, "racism".

This.

>He didn't do his job like he was supposed to. This also doesn't sound like the first time he's done this.

You realize there are entire lefty organizations dedicated to helping niggers sue employers for firing them regardless of the situation right? ENTIRE ORGANIZATIONS that have lawyers, etc to coddle dindus with money and gibz me dat lawsuits etc when they get fired for stealing, not doing the job, incompetence, etc.

Fucking sickening.

"Just watching her fat face for 60 secs solidified my thoughts that there might be a racial component at work here. She has an unwarranted contemptuous look that I can only interpret as distaste for the 'type' of person she's 'disciplining'."

so... discrimination based on your discrimination?

yeah, but, he didn't do his job.

I work for fat cunts like in Op. You kiss their ass, do your job and stay off their radar. Why? Because you're getting money.

I don't want my personal life or feelings at work and it disgusts me if they overlap.

fuck that nigger

Hire a Chink in his place.

send the nigger back to afrika

you have to admit that woman is a total cunt, as a grown man I couldnt tolerate that. sure give me a bit of ear bashing but do it in an adult fashion.

>She has an unwarranted contemptuous look that I can only interpret as distaste for the 'type' of person she's 'disciplining'."
She doesn't like explaining herself more than once to an adult especially because she has to deal with children all day.

School employees do have a bad habit of talking to adults like they would talk to kids, but it's not racist or "disrespectful" to do so. In fact she sounded curt, but she wasn't degrading him.

He wanted to argue the minutes he came to and left work. He should have said "I misunderstood and I'm sorry."

People act like it's not easy to deal with bitchy white women.

>you have to admit that woman is a total cunt, as a grown man I couldnt tolerate that.
but she's the boss. This wasn't "conversation #1" either obviously.

I wouldn't let my boss speak to me that way because I'm not an idiot who puts my boss in the position where she has to speak to me that way.

"But racism isn't some clear-cut quality which you can 'figure out'. It can equally be a subtle bias or generally tendency to look down on some people more. It doesn't need to be explicit."

it's a two way street.

I will bet money that him leaving early is a pattern. As soon as he attempted to deflect by accusing others of leaving early, she should have told him that she'd bring them in too so that he can accuse them. Would shut his ass up real quick.

Came in 15 mins early, left 8 mins early. I don't think the response is warranted. Then again it is somewhere in south bumfuck GA lmao. Worst public education you can get.

>reading the youtube comments
why are people on his side?

The only thing i hate more than entitled pakis are these "can i speak to your manager" middle aged cunt types. Back when i worked in retail they could easily ruin an entire shift.

didn't realise they were so prevalent in the US as well. In Waitrose every shift I worked I'd have to deal with one of these smarmy smug middle class middle aged cunts. Dont fucking complain to me about the store opening times you dumb fucking cunts im not the one who decides the times.

They probably vote Lib Dem as well

Suburban white women in administration-type jobs are literal scum of the earth.

I'm taking his side.

>black guy lets the fire dept. in 15 minutes early to do their job
>fat cunt expects emergency services to wait, putting people's lives in danger, because of her cuntish control-freak attitude

Fuck her.

>Came in 15 mins early, left 8 mins early. I don't think the response is warranted
Every non-instructional employee at my local school district has a punch-in/out clock. They cannot punch in or out more than 5 minutes before or after their time. If they do, they have to fill out a form explaining why they were late/early or why they left late/early. If they fill out three there is a review and they could be fired.

They probably have a similar policy. They are dealing with limited budgets and it's tax payer money. You don't fuck with that. If he wanted to leave early, he needed to ask his boss. End of fucking story.

You don't know how this works. If he wanted a more "understanding" job, then he needs to stop working min wage as a janitor.

Im on his side and here is why.
>Fat bitch is abusing her power.
>Talking down to him.
>Acting like he is a child and scolding him like one.
>Who told you to let the fire department in!!

So how about this, fuck you that guy is in the right and she is in the wrong. They most likley are singling him out over one thing because they want to get somebody else in there for lower wage like a nice little hispanic fellow.

>Suburban white women in administration-type jobs are literal scum of the earth.
I get this, I do. I work for them. But you have to learn to manipulate them or you shouldn't be doing the job.

because holding people accountable is bad

everyone should be free to do what they want

any contrary actions is a violation of their civil rights

>sometimes I think only white people are taught that lying and cheating are wrong as children

tax payer money. I don't want him to get overtime because it's my fucking money.

Because he's a nigger and they are virtue signalling

>>sometimes I think only white people are taught that lying and cheating are wrong as children
Seems to be that way in general.

>I'm not going to be treated like this. I resign.
>walk out

That's what a man does if his dignity is really offended.

mfw i fired a nigger for abandoning her patients to go to the store across the street and the bitch literally threw herself on the floor and rolled around like a fat little nigger piglet.

I'm on the niggers side, because cunts like this are in the wrong. Retail whores like her irritate me.

>Fat bitch is abusing her power.
In what way? He left early and she fired him. She has every right to fire him. Also it's not his fucking place to argue with his boss. He acted like a child.
>Who told you to let the fire department in!!
That's a valid question. I wouldn't do anything extra except my job.

I haven't quite had a job like that (fixed hours), but I've had to stick it out and I don't bitch about it.

It's a job and there are expectations about when and where you are supposed to be.

>disobey rules/policy
>surprised when you get in trouble

You're an idiot.

>because holding people accountable is bad
I hate this shit. I'm held accountable all the fucking time.

so employees should be allowed to leave early, without permission, whenever they feel like it?

>I'm on the niggers side, because cunts like this are in the wrong.
but how? Don't piss your boss off.

NEVER make your boss's job harder. A toilet needed plunging and he wasn't there when he was supposed to. He fucked up.

>In what way?
She's clearly enjoying herself exercising her meaningless authority over some peon whose job is in all likelihood 10x as demanding as hers. It wasn't a reprimanding so much as some power trip so that obese suburban slob can feel better about her life that went absolutely nowhere.

I don't have issue with him being disciplined. I have issue with the way she handled it, you bumpkin.

>She's clearly enjoying herself exercising her meaningless authority over some peon whose job is in all likelihood 10x as demanding as hers.
you're projecting. She needed her employee to do his job and he wasn't on campus.
He argued with her and she had to argue back. That was his fault. You need to pick your battles.

You can explain yourself, but own your shit and never argue with your boss. Ever.

You be in charge of him then. You act like his some nigger golden boy or something.

>second guessing a person's professional judgement based on a 5min clip with no context or background

I bet the ladies love you

That principle is an utter cunt. While he's a nigger, she shouldn't be allowed to continue being a cunt.

He's a fucking janitor, leaving 10-15 minutes early isn't the end of the world.

that nigger was combative from the moment he started talking. you don't argue with your employer like hes the fuckin Popo and expect to keep your job

how about 20 minutes, or 30 minutes without permission. is that acceptable as well?

He got there early, otherwise he would be getting overtime and be in trouble for staying over. It was the only he could balance out his time.

>I work for fat cunts like in Op.
>You kiss their ass, do your job and stay off their radar.

You are a bootlicking wretch. Get some fucking self respect

>you're projecting
She refers to herself in the 3rd person you bootlicking sissy.

I doubt that was his first instance of slacking off or being argumentative

dont believe for one second he dindu nuffin

this there has to be a standard.

>otherwise he would be getting overtime and be in trouble for staying over
why are you making shit up?

big difference between emergency services and 1 fire house guy that is going to do his public school rounds.

>He's a fucking janitor, leaving 10-15 minutes early isn't the end of the world.
that's how it begins.

I'm salaried. I work 10-12 hours a day sometimes. People nit picking about 10-15 minutes disgusts me.

How about you do your fucking job correctly?

yeah, that's pathetic. how could you go through life like that? some fat bitch bossing you around? are you kidding me?

It's a one time occurance and he had the excuse of letting the fire department into the building. Not everything in life has to be black and white and not every rule needs followed to the letter.

You're a miserable sod if you hate seeing a little bit of flexibility.

As someone who has actually worked custodial for a middle school before, let me tell you what is going on here.

City fire employees are required to check the fire alarms at a school yearly/bi yearly to certify that they are properly functioning. Our dindu protag did what any custodian would have done seeing a city fire vehicle waiting in front of the entrance: he went on the clock early, and opened things up for the fire officials.

This lady is probably either the vice principal or the principal ( I'm going to bet she's the principal, just because of her bitchy tone and the fact that she's massively overweight. There's something about a position of power in a state job that causes women to balloon out of proportion)

Now, in all honesty, she's fucking nickle and dime-ing him on the time shit, 15 minutes is a joke when you're a custodian because of all the extraneous shit you do EVERY FUCKING DAY that goes unappreciated by the cunts working on site. However, Judging by the fact that she IS causing such a stink about a lousy 15 minutes, I have to guess that our niggerdly friend probably has had multiple incidences where he's either left early, come in late, or not answered the radio/intercom when he's been called.

I've worked with niggers, I know what they're like, lazy shiftless fucks that are just as slimy and sneaky and backbiting as any woman.

From face value, the fat feminist fuck is being unfair to sambo, but there's a lot of missing context to this video.

>Some fat slob in their office absentmindedly spills their coffee while surfing Kikebook
>WHERE'S THAT NIGGER JANITOR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still not understanding my point. I know it's hard to think outside the context of mopping floors and cleaning grease stains.

if people want to get off their non-salaried job 15 minutes early they can ask their boss, not just disappear without a word.

it could mean who cleans up a shit in the restroom or puke in the gym though. which is his job.

>It's a one time occurance
it's hilarious how you keep making shit up that you don't know about. i doubt the guy would be recording if this was a one time occurrence.

Him getting there early is on him. He doesn't get paid from the time he arrives at the school, he gets paid for set hours.

>fat bitch who gets off on bossing people around

I really hope she gets canned, fat middle aged women who power trip need to be put in their place.

>Mexico
>insulted by poor quality janitorial work

It sounds like he was doing his job correctly, he just stepped on this bitch's pissflaps.

I agree.

>it feels like he was doing a good job, even though I have no frame of reference.

staying until the end of your shift isnt the end of the world either
this is why niggers cant hold a job
nobody owes you anything

You've never (and by your posting will never) be a manager.

"Flexibility" means "walk all over me and break literally every rule we have." You can't run any organization without rules and rules are meaningless unless enforced.

Giving one employee "flexibility" means you have to give every employee "flexibility." And once that starts, it never ends. And your employees that work hard and follow the rules will appreciate that you don't let those that don't get away with this crap.

>he's black
>of course, he was doing a good job

You're not from around here, are you?

>showing up to work early
>leaving work by the same amount

Wew. The kids are uneducated, shit is flooding the hallways, the country is collapsing

Manipulate them or lick their boots?

i imagine if you took a trip to a store that closed at 3pm, and when you got there at 2:45pm it had a closed sign with the door locked. you'd probably shrug it off and just think, hey no big deal, this is fine, they probably got here early and deserve to leave. cherio then!

This. Stuff like this should be handled on a case by case basis, not an authoritarian, one-dimensional standard to adhere by because of 'muh rules says so'

I fucking hate employees who are lazy and try to push the rules further and further.

Glad this guy got canned

Laissez-faire is fine for managing janitors.

Not everything needs to be a boot-camp.

Fat-bitch is obviously someone who should never have been given authority.

He probably shouldn't have left early, but this woman is everything that is wrong with the job atmosphere today.

It's a school dipshit.

Might it be possible that the janitor had some kind of traffic control duties at the end of the day?

Think the principal would have gotten any shit for having a clusterfuck traffic jam?

Firing someone for leaving 8 minutes early is dumb

HOWEVER, I bet they were looking for a reason to fire him and leaving early was the most convenient excuse

The whole "follow a schedule to the exact minute cuts both ways. If it's 3:00 and he's in the middle of cleaning does he just throw his mop on the ground and leave mid-job with shit all over the floor?

People give a shit because it was recorded

that is the only reason

He's a janitor not a store clerk. He didn't lock the school up at 2:45.

According to this bitch he does, but you better believe he'd get in trouble for leaving it like that.

> nigger goes by "color people time"
> gets fired for it.

I fail to see the issue? Dumb nog should realize whitey don't go by monkey standard time.

These people are the actual sociological example of the classic beta male. They thrive off hierarchy because they have no self respect or self confidence in their own agency. Thus they thrive when they are micromanaged. Deep down they think of themselves as the chess pieces, and not the players.

They will feverishly deny this because their beta personalities are facilitated by a psychosocial need to avoid conflict or turbulence, of which self reflection is a primary trait. That's the irony. They will never transcend their beta male nature because their beta male nature prohibits them from examining themselves irrespective of any situation.

This nigger is just full of fucking excuses. It doesn't surprise me that reddit is taking his side

so if he was needed to clean up vomit at 2:55pm, then he should be in trouble? but if no vomit then it's cool. i'm trying to understand how you NEETs think.

>Taking the woman's side

>Laissez-faire is fine for managing janitors.
You've never had to hire and manage blacks with less than high school education.

"Laissez-faire" is a recipe for "steal everything, and deal drugs out the back."

I'm from the US faggot. I'm on a beach in Cancun right now, because I work hard, do my job correctly and don't fuck with my boss when he calls me in for meetings.

I doubt he's the only janitor in the school. His colleagues can pick up his slack and then he can deal with them.

>ur a NEET

Nice try fucko

See
>If it's 3:00 and he's in the middle of cleaning does he just throw his mop on the ground and leave mid-job with shit all over the floor?

>People follow orders or people die.

You have me pegged bro

This. Theres a black guy at my work that comes in like 5 min late every day and leaves 5 minutes early. He also never does his job

My bosses basically just have to wait and tally up his shit to build a big file and then wait for him to REALLY fuck up before they can fire him because they dont want to deal with "muh racism" shit.

What the fuck is even going on. The guy came in 15 mins. early left eight mins early. She's a stupid cunt bitch for being such a fucking asshole about 8 minutes.

He's a dumb ass for fucking not just fucking admitted he fucked up becausedoesn't have the power to alter his schedule.
>Yes ma'am, apologies. It is admittedly a mistake that now that you have brought it to my attention; will not happen again."

To think taxpayers have to subsidize these fuckwads.