What is the difference between a Prostitute and a Soldier?

What is the difference between a Prostitute and a Soldier?

Nothing. They both couldn't find a respectable job, they are both selling their body and values for money.

However, the Prostitute isn't killing innocents to protect Jewish interests and then pretending to be a hero.

Ha, my job is way more valuable than yours and I have a degree out of it too

The average boot who marries a stripper and buys a mustang at 30% interest is smarter than you

Also
>muslims
>innocent

> Getting to kill terrorists as a job

Sounds pretty fucking awesome desu, as well as all the benefits. I might enlist, I'm in shape for it and I love the country.

So you have no way to refute his supposition? That even if you did get all that stuff, you prostituted yourself out with the chance to die for nothing?

Whore.

>l'ebin soldiers fight for corporate interests maemae

No no no you got it wrong, I convinced the government to pay me $65000 plus benefits to shoot at brown people

everyone's gonna die
everyone's a whore
you're not worthy of a real response

I am a civil engineer.
How is holding a gun better than building houses?

*Brazilian and soldier

>brazil

Because one is more alpha

Also I think you need a re-cert on your education because those Favelas are not built to any code

my parents were in the military and I stayed out of it because of these reasons, to this day they defend their reasoning for serving the jews as honorable service to the country, when the only war they were in bankrupted our nation and crashed our economy at the cost of millions of lives just so people can get cheap heroin and oil.

>because superficiality

tell that to ll the soldiers whose gfs and wives are fucking chads while they risk their lives overseas for corporate interests and shiny merit badges.

>I get benefits and material comfort
you get welfare, in exchange for risking your life to help people who would never do the same for you exploit foreigners.

true heros

You build houses in Brazil. A literal chimpanzee can glue a couple pieces of corrugated sheet metal together. Get AIDS and die.

get butthurt exploited foreinigger

>le soldiers die for muh freedums maymay

Israel shill, counting your paper shekels to kill other goyim
(((corporate profits)))

Theres no murder in war except under extenuating circumstances

I tried to join the Royal Marines, not for love of country or desire to serve but for the paycheck, exciting life story, survival and combat skills just in case society goes down the toilet. Killing pakis for money and somewhere to live sounded ok, I didn't have any purpose or responsibility in my life and if there's one thing a career in the military does its give you structure.

Other people I spoke to who were joining all had similar reasons; it was an interesting job and they needed a career.

Then I slipped a disc in my spine and now I can't pass the medical :') :')

Doing a job for less than anyone in the civilian sect isn't welfare

>I know nothing about how a military is structured.
The military is a social welfare program. At least the state gets some return out of it unlike the vast welfare that goes to people doing nothing.

This board is 18+ user

Would that mean America is the world's largest welfare state?

One is a selfless mechanism the other is a whore

but having all your food and housing expenses covered with boh is...im not ignorant to this shit..

but i get it...skills training, stable income, travel opportunity, lots of pussy looking to exploit your benefits.

prostitutes kill people all the time

rob people too

Pretty much, although most countries will essentially have more money in social programs and less in defense. Percentage wise the sum of both comes out roughly the same across most states.

So the question is, would you rather have your money going towards bums and refugees or towards a military?

>implying this doesn't apply to all wage workers

neck yourself

I do IT work for the USAF. I didn't know I was a Jewish corporate pawn who has spilled enough Palestinian blood to drown the six gorillion seven times over. Wow. Really making me think Brazil

What is the difference between a Brazilian and a monkey?

Nothing.