Last thread 404'd

Last thread 404'd
here it is girls
the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is the line flat after 30 but not flat at 5?

generally true but there's several VERY attractive cougars at my gym

>mods deleted the last thread cuz muh /bantz/

Women spend ages 16-24 on top of the world, and they decide to abuse their power.

Women are made to breed and nurture. Once their children hit puberty, they have no use anymore which is why they start to fall apart long before men do.

Preteen girls are the best.

You're going to get this thread closed too.

Here's mine, don't judge

this
be good

>>mods deleted the last thread cuz muh /bantz/
>Preteen girls are the best.

Well, old men (50+) should not breed either, because of the increased risk of mutations and genetic diseases.

>t. Macron

Having kids only comes with more risks as you get older so nature has a built in ugly switch to dissuade old moms, but the option is still open for quite a while just in case.

girls are pretty younger not attractive. at 16-17 they sky rocket. mid to late 20's they've been used by everyone...

Do women even realize beforehand that they are getting less attractive past 22?

I mean, they tend to spend their primal years with promiscuity not looking for anything serious, which is a strategy that is certainly not for their benefit in the long wrong, as they will only score less attractive mates when they are older.

So why do they do it? Is it just impulsiveness and mindlessness?

sick fuck

>not for their benefit in the long wrong
in the long run

good men aren't around to lead them.
the muzzies have no problem keeping them in line, do they?

>women making rational decisions about the future

Nice greek proxy macron, or i should say, necron

Yet you still can't any pussy from any of those stages.

Protecting much?

Who the fuck is this semen demon?

I don't suppose we could get some of the last pics from that thread reposted again a-anons?

Lots of women start having their reproductive parts fail in their 40s. Obviously some still bear children at that age or older but in general the monthly blood and yeast factory breaks down. Men's reproductive system is much simpler so it doesn't drag down a man's health with it.

someone older than her teens

my nigger

>Is it just impulsiveness and mindlessness?
Yes

>Do women even realize beforehand that they are getting less attractive past 22?
They usually don't even realize it until a decade after they've fallen below men of similar age. Being chased and worshipped for a couple of decades starting in middle school really fucks up their perception and self awareness.

Older women often comment on how men today are "not as nice as they used to be" when in reality men were never worshipful of women after they hit the wall. Young women are just too self absorbed to see this.

MOMMY

I would pick a 8-9/10 older lady over a 5-7/10 young lady but I like milfs

>Our faces look like the surface of the moon.
PROJECTION. Even my face doesn't have any blemishes and I'm a guy. For women who don't get fucked over quite so much by puberty it's even easier.
>Thinking makeup is the answer when makeup is at least 50% of the reason you need to hide your ugly face.

What the fuck man? You are attracted to lolis and zombies but not milfs?

I agree with OP for once.

old ladies fuck the best, believe me

70+ year olds, really?

my opinion

That research didn't take into account the kids were from old women

But how is it for men?
As a young men you see that all men are competing for women in your age group ~20 y,
decreasing your target market.
But if you grow older, you still want to get these early 20 year olds, competing, again, with most men.

So does it get any better, or will you have to settle for the used up ones of your age group?

There are studies controlling for that:
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

The reason is basically that man's sperm is always produced anew, and but the production qualtity dicreases with age, introducing more (de novo) mutations into the sperm's DNA.

This is objective truth. Any other graph indicates nu-male-tier denial.
>or will you have to settle for the used up ones of your age group?
Pic related represents the ideal for every male, but male existence by nature is so desolate and lonely that many males develop deranged and childlike fixations on average-looking or used-up women who they believe are more attainable or relatable as a coping mechanism.

meant to reply to

here you go lads 300 hours in ms paint

tfw when a baby girl coming out of her mother's vagine has infinite market value.

x=0 is the point of conception m8

lol

girls are still kind of weird on the whole at 10. that's not prime.

Is pic related considered pedo?

pls remove

Finally got it right

>Crossing his legs to hide his boner

>as you are

The amount of projection in that last sentence is palpable.

Yeah prime is around 5-7

The only honest answer.

good graph too

It was a joke m8