Brit/pol/ - Don't Forget, I'm Here Forever Edition

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Labour's Watson warns of 'Thatcher-style landslide'
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39905552

>The Conservatives want to give people the power to demand social media companies delete any content they posted as children.
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39905091

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

>Labour manifesto leaked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39877439

>Labour will make NO promise on immigration despite Brexit, leaked plans say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496948/Labour-make-NO-promise-cut-immigration.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4502738/Bring-gorilla-Eurovision-final-brings-glittery-fun.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-182126/Nil-points-UK-Eurovision.html
theguardian.com/technology/2015/may/26/uk-government-pcs-open-to-hackers-as-paid-windows-xp-support-ends
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39879113
youtube.com/watch?v=GhCzaCtRupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XI6C7L66zq8
edominations.com/en/register/14328
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxqlb1--uKc
youtube.com/watch?v=sAvFbMCpGDo
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08qm073/eurovision-song-contest-2017-6-grand-final
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cAZbw_gbY
youtube.com/watch?v=ezrVtBe6hAw
computerweekly.com/microscope/opinion/Blame-for-NHSs-12-billion-IT-disaster-identified
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My sides when he loses but doesn't step down

Come, come here and listen to a tale about the Lancaster Plan!
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244

>plan created in 2005 under our friend tony blair
>muslim conquest of UK and the west is inevitable
>government believes that whites are unwilling to fight for themselves so a peaceful transition must be organised
>favour immigrants for council houses because people with houses are more likely to start families and have kids
>give muslims protected status under law to reduce their chances of early chimping out early
>encourage immigration so that muslim population has family ties to rest of islamic world thus empowering the uk
>increase local autonomy around the country so that sharia zones can legally be created without causing a fuss country wide
>over time these zones will increase in size along with muslim government representation resulting in a total takeover by islam
>at some point a royal will have to convert to islam
>it will all have been done gradually so that the uk as an entity survives

How does it feel to know that Tony abandoned you?

>ywn get to live in Corbychevs Britain

Fucking Blairite, Tory, MSM, Neoliberal, Imperialist scum.

First for slipping the missus the rodger on a saturday night.

I mean, he literally said he wouldn't all along.

put willy in mummy

BREAKING NEWS.

THE BLOOD CONSTABULARY AND ALL BLOOD REFINERIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO A CYBER ATTACK. THE EUROPEAN-ARYAN UNION HAS RELEASED MILLIONS OF ARYANS. AFTER THEY WERE ELECTRONICALLY LET LOOSE OF THEIR CELLS THEY BEGUN SPREADING ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND ARE KILLING ALL IN THEIR PATH AND ORGANISING GROUPS TO REFINE OUR OWN PEOPLE.

THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF OUR BLOOD SUPPLIES.
SHUT YOUR WINDOWS AND DRAW YOUR CURTAINS. LOCK YOUR DOORS AND ANSWER TO NO-ONE.

THIS IS A CLASS B-D EMERGENCY. FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW AS WE DEAL WITH THIS THREAT.

BLOOD RATIONING WILL BEGIN IMMEDIATELY. THE COUNTRY HAS ENOUGH BLOOD STOCKS TO LAST THE NEXT THREE DAYS - AFTER THAT THE GOOD CITIZENS OF ALBION ARE ON THEIR OWN.

WE MUST PROTECT THE BLOOD.

UPDATE: ARYANS HAVE BEEN OUSTED FROM CORYTON BLOOD REFINERY AND A CLEANUP OPERATION HAS BEGUN.

UPDATE: SIX HUNDRED ANGLOS ALREADY FORCED INTO THE CENTRIFUGE AND REFINED THEMSELVES. HOME OFFICE CALLS THIS "UNPRECEDENTED CRIMES AGAINST THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ALBION"

UPDATE: SMALL CELLS OF ARYANS STILL HELD UP IN THE COTSWOLDS, BLOOD CONSTABULARY REMNANTS HARD AT WORK ROUNDING THEM. REPORTS OF GUNSHOTS.

JUST UKIP MY SHIT UP

FREE TOMMY ROBBO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4502738/Bring-gorilla-Eurovision-final-brings-glittery-fun.html

LABOUR SUUUURGE

Rate my picture of Theresa May lads

know of any good cheap wines lads?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-182126/Nil-points-UK-Eurovision.html

Will the EU punish the UK for voting Brexit and award us Nil Points again?

Fuck Europe and fuck white people.

Yellow Tail australian if you like red. Dont drink much these days but that stuff is alright for the price (basically free)

how cheap and whats your palate?

Emergency Beadiplodocus' en route. I repeat, emergency Beadiplodocus' en route!

How white is the North East?

T H I Z C

I could easily believe that plot.

What pisses me off is the idea that whites won't fight. We have been systematically indoctrinated to believe that defending yourself is even worse than attacking someone.

So they train white people to be bitches and then say, "oh look at these little bitches".

If a top govt official would just tell people to fight back and defend the nation...they just might do it

Fucking kike mods deleted eurovision thread

>tfw the cyber attack on the NHS was possible because of vulnerable, outdated IT due to chronic under-funding by the Tories
theguardian.com/technology/2015/may/26/uk-government-pcs-open-to-hackers-as-paid-windows-xp-support-ends

Again we see that diverse just means less white.

It's nothing to do with actually being 'diverse,' ie a mix of kinds of people.

It's just about having anything that isn't white.

Buck fast but I don't know if it's in England

from that thread

>I could easily believe that plot.

That's because you're a dense cunt.

its not

Good. Wish they'd delete eurovision posts in here.

Seriously.

A group of 5 black is "diverse"

Eurovision belongs on Sup Forums or /bant/

The Aussie's are like boomerang Trotter..

..They always come back.

You'll have to hope over Hadrian's wall then!

>Sack (((Diversity & Equality Administrator)))
>Hire IT guy
There's your """"underfunding"""" problem solved.

What a load of shite. Vista and Windows 7 both came out under fucking Labour governments.

> You will see new Lib Dems and Labour leaders by February

Feels good.

The Italians are diverse this year.

Can anyone clarify if British women really are the bustiest in the world, or at least Europe? I've heard that claim, but I've also heard it's misleading because a lot of Brit women are obese, inflating the breast size metric. Supposedly Scotland is particularly fat.

cummy in mummy

>main points of Labour's leaked draft manifesto
>bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39879113

>at least one publicly-owned energy supplier in every region of the country, with the government controlling the transmission and distribution grids.

>policy of rail nationalisation when train operators' franchises run out "has been Labour Party policy for a number of years"

>£10 minimum wage

>Ban so-called "zero hours" contracts

>Spend an extra £8bn on social care over the next Parliament

>Refuse to make "false promises" on immigration - restore British workers' rights to prevent undercutting by companies bringing in migrants on the cheap

>Strengthen trade union rights - including increased unionisation across the workforce and repealing last year's Trade Union Act

>Scrap the public sector pay cap and reintroduce national pay bargaining

>Increase income tax for the highest-earning 5% to raise an extra £6bn for the NHS

>Build at least 100,000 council and housing association houses a year

>Halt weapon sales to Saudi Arabia - human rights abuses, alleged war crimes in Yemen and the source of Wahhabist terrorism

>restates the existing policy to renew Trident but commits a Labour government to a defence review

>Stress that any leader should be "extremely cautious" about using Trident nuclear weapons, which leader Jeremy Corbyn opposes

If a flattering picture of May exists, post it

Unironically looking forward to getting nil points

Salty europoors make me hard

>implying corbyn will ever resign

Predictions?

no more than a tenner

i'm an absolute wine novice, so open to anything

>OMG LOOK at what THIS person said on twitter

why bother to read this rag lads, it's all celeb crap and the leftover 10% Tory bumlicking

Fosters m8

ill post my willy

youtube.com/watch?v=GhCzaCtRupQ

I don't even know if things like this are a joke anymore.

It was sad when he ran away from home and that Paul McCartney song was playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XI6C7L66zq8

When the GB Civil WAR starts ... will you post here ?

Saudi policy is good.

>All those songs sung in English

Eurocentric countries bending that knee.

They do it for America

Lib Dems I literally have no idea. Got the impression they were scraping the barrel with Farron.

The fuck is that lad?

Looks like a frankfurter kek

Labour has a good manifesto. Shame none of it will see the light of day.

its not that great lad an are you not hard there ? ffs kek keks thats shameful Kek

why would anyone not vote labour with these policies

Need people to join and fight for the uk, France is currently beating us, even just joining and joining a political party would be helpful. thanks

edominations.com/en/register/14328

That's because of their retarded policy of needing the party leader to be an MP. Doubly fucked them after the 2015 wipeout.

its not that great yet you're saying am i not hard which would make it great and yes its a semi

Eurovision has Australia,Israel, Armenia and Azerbaijan?

The update was free.

Fucking guardian scum as per usual.

Ayyy

What are you lads listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxqlb1--uKc

Listen its normies stop being a Homo here ok !!!
If you want to see a big cock not tiny cock like YOU .. go gay HOMO OK

Some parts are OK but in a whole it isn't good.

Because some people aren't retarded faggots and live in the real world?

who here /voting for lib dem because we want the final say on Brexit/ ?

....So?

Windows XP was still supported up until 2014.

>register for this game

Funnily enough I live in the real world

I only listen to JPOP and rock operas these days desu

youtube.com/watch?v=sAvFbMCpGDo

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08qm073/eurovision-song-contest-2017-6-grand-final

I remember staying up late when I was a kid to listen to all the other countries slag us off. What a waste of life.

Did the cameraman press charges or anything?

hahaa no way

I'm just saying that the blame doesn't lie soley under Tory leadership. Labour could've pushed the NHS to upgrade OS' just the same as the Tories could've renewed the XP support contract.

>swedish eurovision entry is called "i can't go on"
>out of 6 performers only 2 are white

Just like most browser games.

Voting now kek

But why would Labour have pushed an NHS upgrade when their systems were still supported from Microsoft in regards to crippling exploits

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cAZbw_gbY

The idea is that by not funding tech support in NHS enough they let it happen because nobody was getting paid to sort it out

Yeah my argument is pretty retarded tbqh. Please just tell me I could be sort of right, I need this.

Then just like most browser games, I won't

youtube.com/watch?v=ezrVtBe6hAw

nu-metal, no shame

NO /NUL POINTS GB an I get £2500 lel

computerweekly.com/microscope/opinion/Blame-for-NHSs-12-billion-IT-disaster-identified

I actually like Corbyn. I don't agree with many of his policies, but I do respect him because he seems like a pretty honest person, and that he's willing to set out policies that he genuinely believes will make the country better as opposed to what will get him votes in a general election.

>Labour will make NO promise on immigration despite Brexit

See above. At least there's one party that's being honest about immigration desu.

Need a based Takeaway Lads ?