Don't vote Labour. Argentina isn't allowed this back

Why do you care though? It seems like some psychological trauma of Brits that they care so deeply about the Falklands. It's like the last remnant of their once-Empire that they refuse to let go, because once they do so they have to finally admit that they're no longer a world power but just a tiny island nation off the coast of Europe, no better than Iceland or Cyprus.

Why would you speak to your Dad like that?

My dad is a cuck who couldn't control of his son in his rebellious years, pushed his son to fight alongside commies against noble strong white men because the were mean to some Jews, and now celebrates taking brown men inside of him. Fuck my cuck father.

'Ew Japan bombed my big boy boats'

Las Malvinas are for Argentina son!

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the Falklands have sisable oil potential?

>back

Having our retarded son be #1 even if he is only 54% white is pretty cool. And we got to keep our nukes.

Did we colonise your African homeland or something?

No..... Defiantly Not.... our interests are purely Nationalistic

pls no bulli

We don't care. But what are we supposed to do, roll over and let British territory be invade by some chimps from third world country?

Nah mate, You tried to take land you had a claim on, you lost the war but i can't fault you for trying, if you guys still feel strongly about it you can always try again, i would prefer you didnt cause you're not bad people

Unlike Spain who just sits there bitching about
>Muh Rock
and never do anything about it

We don't need oil, we have Scotland

Because. It's. Ours.

Greasy dago bastards.

piss off

Las Malvinas son argentinas

It's inhabited by bongs, what kind of cucked government would just give it up.

A cucked Labour Gov

i only five a fuck about those rocks beacuse you fuckers will try to claim antartica

But it is British land already?

>back

Antarctica is rightful Empire clay.

yes they fucking do

Yes the queen fucking does*

i dont give a damn. you britbongs can take all those shitty islands as long as we both can farm their fucking resources

You can buy it if you like?

Hail The Falklands
British Forever

>we both can farm their fucking resources
Come and take them.

why tho. the discussion in the un is still open, along with the chance of both parties agreeing to share the resources

>Let us share our resources with a third world country
>Spiffing Idea especially since we're leaving the EU
>Amazing

dream on sonny jim

we´ve managed to drive the un to bust your britbong nuts over a pair of shitty islands without us having a reasonable/respectable claim on them, why not continue doing so?

When it's yours it's yours.
fellow Americans of all people should understand this

>the un
The UN is a fucking joke

Shit you're right well have to listen to the blue helmet klan

you say that but it is getting really difficult to separate yourself from it, is it not?

it belongs to england and if shit fucks up give em independence

Fucking cuck. Go to la boca to suck some nigger dick faggot

Why don't you put on some big boy pants and do it yourself?

>Claim

i have no need for that shit m8t, im not the 1 full of mudslimes

Why is the falklands divided into 14 municipalities?

Not for much longer

good luck with that pal, no hard feelings

would you prefer them divided into 88 municipalities?

Fuck off spic, you need to go back

Because it's theirs, faggot.
Imagine a Brit telling us we should let go of all of our islands in the Pacific and hand them back to Japan or some shit. Fuck that.

>Back
Argentina never had it in the first place. The only nation we can give it back to is France, and well France isn't around anymore.

Can someone redpill me on why these islands are so important outside of some border-based dickwaving? The way Argentina and Britain bang on about it you'd think these islands hold the key to preventing/causing mass white genocide or something.

making falklands indepedent would shut them up and have them tied to england same money all that sheit

based ameribro

oil burger, oil, and other shit too

Why?
Would argentina divide it by farm?

underrated

Why doesn't Argentina just take them back?

We're 2-0 in wars against these limey bastards.

They're not. Imagine if Thailand suddenly claimed Santa Barbara. Now imagine if Thailand attempted a pitiful invasion of Santa Barbara that was suddenly and swiftly put down. Would you just roll over and go "lole fuck it you can have it it's irrelevant" or would you defend it?

Oil burgers?

THERE IS BURGERS IN LIQUID FORM NOW? Someone call up General Mattis we need to mobilize a strikeforce.

lol they tried

When the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour, did you go to Tojo, cap in hand, asking for a peace treaty?

NO!

It's ours. Anyway, the Empire ended in 1997 with Hong Kong.

You literally Pakistani rape baby. Hitler offered you peace 6 times and you refused. You caused this.

>ARYANS escape to Argentina during and after WW2
>They fell right into our trap.

I love a good bit of Falklands Pure Refined.