Evolutionists believe life began underwater

>Evolutionists believe life began underwater
>Forget that salt water naturally breaks down organic matter, making any kind of development impossible

You really do have to abandon science to make evolution possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratigraphy
fossilpark.org.za/pages/sc-tell.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/sea-creature-indonesia-giant-squid-whale-seram-island-mysterious-huge-dead-monster-a7732871.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People want to be God they think by denying him that makes them God.

It doesn't. It makes them faithless dogs.

>he thinks theres only salt water in the world

Christfags in action

T-reatrds homescooled

so why are the fishes reproducing in the oceans?

check mate beliveucks!

SAGE

>>Forget that salt water naturally breaks down organic matter, making any kind of development impossible

Fish.

Because fish and aquatic mammals are designed from scratch to live underwater.

Drop some DNA into the sea and see hat happens. No amount of billions of years will it become a fish.

>Forgetting that ANY kind of water destroys organic matter.

Scientific revelations from those who literally believe in supernatural (= magic)

>salt water naturally breaks down organic matter

Meanwhile I store my DNA binding proteins in 500 mM NaCl just fine.

I have no idea where you got this meme with salt water.

That's why no animals live in the ocean right?

Yeah, because DNA binding protiens were sotred in 500mM NaCl billions of year ago, too. You do realize that it's because of intelligence that you can do that?

>Aquatic mammals
>shellfish
>other invertebrates
>plant life
>single cell orgs
>Bacteria
>fungus
Yeah every form of life lives in salt water. Life even exists in goddamned wet rocks in caves.

Animals that are designed to live underwater.

Wtf im a Hindu now

Can you not see past the finished phase and wonder *how* these things came to be able to survive at all in water?

>salt water naturally breaks down organic matter,
>you now realize salt water breaks organic matter down because of all the microscopic bacteria that exists in salt water environments like an ocean
>you also realize bacteria were the first lifeforms on earth and all creatures came from this deep sea bacteria
>because salt water is so damn good at creating life

moron

>Drop some DNA into the sea

RNA world, my nigga. And DNA is very stable in salt water. Hell, salt even increases its solubility (as everyone who did not sleep in chemistry would suspect).

Were did you get the idea that salt dissolves organic matter? That is plain wrong.

Just take a look at the salt composition of your blood, compare it to sea water and see if you notice anything strange.

You will get some skin irritations from salt water though, since our skin (and its commensal bacteria) adapted to living on land.

>>bacteria were the first lifeforms on earth and all creatures came from this deep sea bacteria

Prove it.

>>because salt water is so damn good at creating life

Water doesn't create anything. It only destroys.

What I am trying to say, is that proteins do not denature under salt water conditions.
They are fine in salt water.
You are wrong.

>adapted to living on land.

How? Did a fish just flop out of the water and magically gain the lungs, digestive system, eyesight, etc. nessasary to surive for five minutes outside of it's natural environment?

Then prove it. Drop some life, eg. blood, into water raging waters (or just a bathrub) and see what happens. It'll dilute to the point where it's completely destroyed.

>bathtub

ITT retards on both sides.

Some creatures can only live in salt water, others can only live in fresh water.

there are NO creatures from salt/fresh water areas that can easily live in both and travel between the two without hassle. "Brackish Water" areas contain their own sets of animals and plants.

sage goes in options field

>One creature

Frogs can also do that. My point is there had to have been a point where a fish could not have possibly even known there was land, let alone having the ability to survive on it. So how did it's body adapt, and for what purpose did it even want to crawl out of the ocean where it would have instantly died?

>what is a bull shark

Fish probably evolved into amphibian species that could survive both on land and in water. The amphibian species evolved further into land-based animals.

Maybe life started in fresh water.

Ok nigga now you are just trolling.

You LITERALLY give people saline solution if they lost too much blood. You LITERALLY take salt water and pump it into the boody of people.
AND THEY ARE FINE.

you build phylogenic trees (of parsimony) from comparisons of protein sequences that are semi-conserved across phyla or kingdoms. Actually that was when direct gene analysis was more expensive to do, now its direct gene sequencing and phylogenic construction. You could take a sample of the gene for DNA polymerase for instance and create trees of relatedness based on differences (just a single example). A tree of parsimony has been created for a single gene and then compared to the trees built from other genes. Unless the explicit goal of a creative force was to make patterns of descent and relatedness look exactly like the theory of evolution would predict, there is no other reason for the patterns we see.

How and why? Why would a fish want to live on land where:

1. It would have no mates
2. Wouldn't have been able to consume and digest food
3. Wouldn't have been able to see
4. Wouldn't have been able to walk with such undeveloped legs and muscles
5. Suffocated due to undeveloped lungs

Etc.

>Forget that salt water naturally breaks down organic matter, making any kind of development impossible

Fish don't exist?

False

>saline solution

Sounds like there has to be a precise balance, otherwise death will occur.

>Why would a fish want to
Holy fuck you're retarded

>>Forget that salt water naturally breaks down organic matter
Then explain fish.
Or why all living things are full of salt water (saline solution).

look nigger it happened before and it happens now as we speak

>>Forgetting that ANY kind of water destroys organic matter.
What the fuck are fish then

>there is no other reason for the patterns we see.

Common design. When something works, you tend to use it often.

>fish
>falling for the finned jew

nah seriously though this is a bait thread tbqh famicom

There are multiple species of fish that spend most of their lives in either sea/fresh water and go spawn on the other. Eels for example spawn in oceans but spend their adult lives in fresh water lakes and rivers.

Wow, you have not done your homework.
Science can't prove that bacteria later evolved to humans.
But guess what, a fucking kike book doesn't prove shit either.
At least science can give you some interesting
and realistic aspects instead of a guy in the sky who says hey you you're a fish, and then a fish pops up.
There are currently bacteria in reefs and some locations in the floor of the ocean.
Hell, there are fucking extremophiles that can live thousands of years in the heart of a volcano, the depth of an iceberg, or in the vacuum of space.
Ohh, wait, there is no space, the earth is flat, and it's 6000y/o

Yeah, it needs to be a precise balance - Exactly the salt concentration of our oceans, a few billion years ago.

>Forget that salt water naturally breaks down organic matter
and this makes all life in the sea impossible because the sea has always been exactly as salty as it is right now

>Implying it is the only way or place life began

>Creationist BRFO

Food and safe haven. Plants colonized land before the animals. Animals followed to eat those lush plants and it also enabled them to temporarily escape from sea predators.

As I said, land first species were probably amphibian. They could just crawl back into water at anytime.

You're taking something that's designed to be that way and using it as an arbitrary stage in your theory. "It used to be like this!" Then why is it still like that now? It's like that now because it's always been like that.

>What are semipermiable phospholipid membranes?

You know that for sure, right? You go to the part of the ocean that's billions of years old and test it?

No, we test the minerals laid down that long ago under said ocean for salt content.

You didn't answer any of the key points. There's no food on land which it could eat. There's no safe haven because as soon as it flops onto shore, it dies from suffocation or dehydration (that is if the tide doesn't drag it back into the sea to be eaten again).

It was a crab that crawled over the seabed and then moved partly over land to chase lichens or moss or whatever. Those with best adaptations over millions of years were able to move further past the initial 5 cm of sand.

I recommend you read pic related.

Provided that you can read.

it's literally evolution taking place before our eyes
millions of years ago this same thing happened
present day we see the same shit repeating itself again proving that evolution is indeed a real phenomenon

How did they come to be?

And how do you know they're billions of years old?

>millions of years ago this same thing happened

Prove it.

he thinks the antiseptic effect of salt water on some infections means microorganisms cant live in saltwater

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

>that pic
Holy shit, you're right. A small example of social engineering there.

Radiometric dating mainly.

There were spiders and centipedes.
Also the fucking plants he mentioned.

i love it when creationtards don't realise all this sea to land thing happened on the course of millions of years and thousands of fucking generations of "fish", first they went on the shores because they were better protected from predators, then they started to dodge these predators to go on land, they could also go on land to eat the bugs who evolved from sea arthropods (which came because there was fucking flora on land, which evolved from shrooms and algaes), they could see, just that their vision was impaired, but anyway nothing hunted them on land, thus they didn't need that much movement ability at first, and could do that magic thing called "holding their breath" until they came back in water, and like on that consuming food? why couldn't they? they eated stuff in the sea no? On the mate part they could mate in the sea...

How do you know that's reliable? What are you comparing the results against to confirm accuracy? You'd have to know something is billions of years old to compare samples with. It's circular reasoning.

This doesn't prove shit.

honest question, have you een to school? they explain all this things

Wow gee I guess that makes sense nothing can live in water

I guess the world is flat now

Are you retarded?

No, we're talking about the first life to evolve onto land. Spiders or centipedes couldn't have already been there.

what do you mean it doesn't explain shit. it's a phisical evidence that that creature indeed existed

Okay, I'll bite. Assuming that intelligent design is accurate, what makes you think that it's specifically the Christian interpretation of God behind it? It could be some incomprehensible, alien force that humans have never described, let alone worshiped.

I love it when evolutionists make shit up as they go along, and twist reality to conform to theitr worldview.

Yeah that's exactly how it works, the world evolved in the past 20 minutes, it didn't take millions of fucking years or anything it just happens right away like magic

No-one mentioned the Christian God. We don't even NEED to know who created the universe to know the universe was created.

It's a fossil. Nothing about it tells us how it lived, what it's diet was, etc. All we know is that it's dead. Everything else is fiction.

fine then
1. just crawl back into the water to find a mate
2. There are plants everywhere and they're closely related to the sea plants. If you can eat sea plants you can probably eat land plants too.
3. fish already had eyes at that point
4. as long as it can crawl it's good enough. Amphibians excel in water anyway.
5. They developed their lungs before they became fully land-based. If they're endangered from suffocation they can go back into the water.

Oh boy,strap in.In Hungary there is a cancer spreading telling people dont to microwave your water because it kills the dna of the water and you get sick.

Prove the universe isn't five minutes old with the illusion of old age. Prove you're not a brain in a jar being fed information by a computer.

Do you know what half-life is?

Christfags BTFO

I love it when creationists can't fucking open their mind view and realise a random poster on a board doesn't have all of the human knowledge in biology ingrained in it's head, oh but i forgot, you only need one thing ingrained in your head your sweet little holy book written by some jewish scolars 2 millenias ago... So you don't have to "make shit up as they go along"

Because it's based on radioactive decay. The substances we look for decay at a precise rate and turn into particular products. So you can measure what products are there now, the concentration of the soure of these products, it's precise rate of decay and therefore how long it would take for you to get that much product, to a reasonable accuracy.

There are other methods as well, for example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratigraphy

Which is basically like counting tree rings, but instead for rock layers.

?????

You mean that dating method that provides results with 100% margins of error? Sure.

no offense, but what about all the sea creatures, bacterias and plants ?

fossilpark.org.za/pages/sc-tell.html
Read this

>ANY kind of water destroys organic matter
What.

No, it is not.

Maybe you should read up on radioactive decay. One decay chain is missing. Can you guess why?

And going back to your first argument. You said that salt water dissolves oranic matter.

We proved you wrong, despite you giving neither mechanism nor reason for your asumption. And you just keep trolling like the faggot you are.

OP is a virgin

But y'all wrong.Fungi was the first to conquer the planet.Fungi invented plants.Plants invented animals.

You do realize that the ocean wasn't always salt right? Especially not millions of years ago

Proof you are not a permavirgin.

>no amount of billions of years will it become a fish

He's right. I've done the math. Checks out.

this is so fucking retard chemistry related, why do you geniuses think we are fanatically looking for water on other planets, because it's a basis for life. proof? your body is made of 70% of water and most of your blood is in fact fucking water

>
>I love it when evolutionists make shit up as they go along, and twist reality to conform to theitr worldview.

Exactly what did he make up as he went along? Its a perfectly logical explanation you homeschooled retard.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/sea-creature-indonesia-giant-squid-whale-seram-island-mysterious-huge-dead-monster-a7732871.html

what the fuck is this thing and why does it reportedly have fur, military was on that shit quicker than a nig on gibs too

>You can have a full on micro Scopes Monkey trial in real time from the comfort of your own chair in the current year of the common era

>burden of proof applies when I want it to
Shit thread.

Salt gradients are hypothesized to be the earliest biomechanical mechanisms for cells to perform work. I don't think you understand what you are talking about and are just trolling this thread.

Wtf I'm a Muslim now