Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YNcF3h3NgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nige.

Vote me,faggot

K

Not with the trashy populists.

Vote for mummy you fucking redcoat.

The Tories. All parties are shit but they're the best which's likely to win.

This

if in doubt, vote right

I can't see a reason to vote tory tbqh

muh strong and stable doesn't pay the bills

The one who won't turn the country into the Third World

Vote for May. For however bad she is, Jeremy is a fucking loon.

The Tory party is the Jew party.

ok /thread its settled sage please.

Corbyn it is

neither.

corbyn is a spineless cuck and may is a typical tory shill.

Kippers or a niche right wing party

Stop supporting the two major parties for a start, or the national pendulum of "Oh, lets vote for tories until they mess up, then'll vote labour and they'll dick us down even further BUT HAVE NO FEAR, we can always vote tory again, OH THEY FUCKED IT UP BETTER LABOUR" ad infinitum doesn't stop. You won't get anywhere by voting for either of them, both are out to fuck you over. Vote UKIP, vote Green, spoil your ballot if you have to. Just don't vote for the main two parties, NOTHING will change.

Yeah , forget your own personal beliefs and principles.

Holy fuck, you're an unfathomable pleb.

Then you better prepare for full-scale interstellar war.

It's either Tory or bust. We must never allow communists to run the country.

Will Cornyn stop Brexit? If so then vote for him, otherwise May.

FUCK THIS STUPID MUMMYPOSTING I'VE DEVELOPED A SLIGHT ATTRACTION TO MAY NOW THANKS A LOT FAGGOTS

VOTE UKIP OR ENGLISH DEMOCRAT

IF YOU'RE A JOCK CUNT THEN VOTE TORY

IF YOU'RE NORN IRON THEN VOTE DUP

OTHERWISE DO NOT VOTE TORY UNDER ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE

TORIES SUPPORT MASS IMMIGRATION, WAR WITH ASSAD AND PUTIN, FEMINIST LEGISLATION, DESTRUCTION OF MANUFACTURING

BACK OFF PEKKA SHE'S MINE

>he wasn't attracted to Teresa May from the getgo

faggot detected

may i guess. She is the less shit of them all. where is the kek party at?

I'm voting Labour

Tory majority is bad news. Either of these parties getting a majority is bad news

My actual vote is for violent revolution

Labour in 2017 LUL

Why on earth would I vote DUP after the recent RHI scandal?

>mummy will never look deep into your eyes, stroke your hair and tell you what a handsome young boy you are

Who ever you think will improve your position the most.

it's going to be a landslide for the Tories, but Labour want to gain ground in parliament, so Corbyn's promising the Earth (except a definite Brexit, presumably to try and get the remoaners on board).

If you want Brexit but can't bare to vote Tory, Ukip would be a good signal vote.

If you're a remoanian, or if you want to empower muh 3rd wave feminism and SJW stuff, vote for any of lib/lab/green

If you don't believe in any of them, it's probably a better optuion to spoil your ballot sheet, instead of just not showing up, it shows that you care, but don't support any of the parties.

I live in peckham anyway my vote doesn't matter

The niggers will vote Labour and so will the students

Thank God I'm out of here by September

Of course vote for trotsk... I mean corbyn. He's the Best!!! You will be able to pay alllll your bills when he gets in power

Honestly, its too late for our country. USA is where we need to go.

Corbyn will be off unless he does exceptionally well, but even then the knives are out unless he wins or gets a coalition majority.

Yvette feminist Cooper will be a good bet on the next Labour leader unfortunately

Give May all the power you can. Let her build a huge hammer to take to the balls of the EU.

This election is about Brexit. Making it the best it can. Give May your power kick her out when its over if you want.

>snaggleteeth ITT unironically shilling for cuckservatives
Vote UKIP

I don't want brexit any more, the situation is totally fucked since we didn't manage to topple any more globalist countries

It's such a gamble, the EU will collapse but when? And can we hold out while they fuck us?

(((You)))

it will be fine
Here's david hannan's 6 minute brexit speech to help calm your tits
youtube.com/watch?v=6YNcF3h3NgQ

in the EU, our borders are uncontrollable. 53m could come in tomorrow if they wanted by EU law.

At least with them fucked off and new deals set up elsewhere, there's a (((chance))) we can control our borders again.

We can't do a France and wave the white flag.

Plus the way they've treated us since we've decided we're off is bloody disgusting, that alone should say we need out, come hell or high water. Fuck Junker and Merkel.

>vote to stop Brexit

anti-Brexiters, like you, never understood that it's about culture and heritage, not economics.

better to die on our feet fighting than be part of the EU human centipede.

not when he bans those knives. kekekek

trips will you to grow balls and get a spine

>Daniel Hannan

Off yourself.

Aye, bans all knives except those for slitting a live animals throat for Halal meat