Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Slaov-G2H20
youtu.be/8svuSIYQu74?t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He would be more useful being fed to pigs and then those pigs being fed to decent healthy families.

>most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics

Keep telling yourself that you faggot. Most cases of obesity stem from people eating like elephants

fpbp

genetics attacks again

fuck off fagot every1 in my family is obese
i was 11 years old and weighted 130 kg
started eating less
srarted going to gym
now im 83kg and 1.87m
still trying to weight less but a lot of my weight is muscle (i gym everyday)
there is no such things as genetics, fat does not appear magically

I saw this motherfucker eat an entire jar of mayo

with a fucking SPOON.

You can't say it isnt his fucking fault I have been on this planet for 27 fucking years and I have never eaten a jar of mayo with a fucking spoon. That is how you get fucking FAT. does this dumbfuck drink melted butter, too?

All fat people should be the substitute for coal at coal plants

FPBP

>free healthcare

So what, he picks his doctor off the free healthcare tree? Other people are having to pay for him based on his poor choices. Why should everyone else have to? This fat fuck can afford to pay for healthcare without insurance, given his income level, why should his healthcare be even a little subsidized? Since he endorsed Bernie Sanders and thinks the rich should have to pay, then fuck him, he can be the first and lead by example.

Screw him, I can't wait for him to die after his surgery, fucking waste.

If he's a millionaire, why the fuck does he need free healthcare?

If some doctors, nurses, and pharmacists wish to treat him without charging him, they are free to do so. I do not oppose this. Stealing money from others to pay for this bag of shit is dead wrong, though. A approve of charity, but do not approve of armed robbery to benefit others.

Why are there multiple thread about this fat fucker everyday? People had strokes over the short stint of pewdiepie threads but this shit goes on and on and on?

He can't even lose the weight necessary to get the surgery. He's not even disciplined enough to take the easy way out.

Assuming he eventually finds a doctor irresponsible enough to perform the surgery in spite of his current state and long history of failed diets, he'll probably try to cheat on his post-surgery diet and end up killing himself. You think that fat faggot can commit to a three-week diet of sugarless liquids, pureed vegetables, and cottage cheese?

He's getting weight loss surgery, he'll be in the ground by fall.

THANKS TO YOU Sup Forums I HAVE TO MOVE TO CANADA TO AFFORD MY HEALTH CARE

kek

Because he doesn't make an effort to get better. He could get bariatric surgery, diet, exercise, and not have to worry about losing his health care, but he's lazy.

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
Yes

>b-but muh metabolism
Literally fixed by exercise and not eating like a fucking elephant

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

PAY FOR IT

boogie is a failure of a human being

boogie if you are reading this, you are pathetic. you stupid fat fuck. people who weigh much more than you were able to do it.

Source?

Boogie has admitted to be a chronic food addict from an early age

Ditching an addiction that you carry from childhood is nearly impossible. The guy is not fat by choice whether you believe it or not. It's much worse than muh genetics

You can eat crappy food, but just small portions of it, and have long fast breaks in-between meals. Boogie would lose hundreds of pounds this way.

The fat fuck just needs to learn that it's okay to feel hungry.

> He's overweight, is that his fault?
Duuuhh

>Most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics
Yeah, about that... no; he's just a lazy fat shit

His self inflicted condition.

>there is no such things as genetics

Jesus, is that true?

boogie dead by christmas IF i get those sweet numbers

People that far gone aught to be euthanized, it's time we put an end to obesity.

newfaggots on here need to stop paying this guy attention to be honest

hes put zero effort into losing weight. fuck em i hope he has a heart attack

These ones?

Surgery is a temporary solution, even people who get lap banded still eat through the stomach shrinkage and get fat again

I'm pretty sure he means the genetics meme of "im biologically inclined to be a fat fuck" is a terrible excuse.

yes its true hes fucking disgusting

Whether you believe it or not, denying the culpability of an addict for their own self-destructive behavior doesn't fucking help them change. Eating upwards of four thousand fucking calories a day is not only a choice, it is a commitment.

Poor boogie tried everything. Including all flavors of mountain dew. They ALL made him fat. What can he do?

Fpbp this shit bait thread can die already

>He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.

Your right, most people are fat because their bodies ignore the laws of thermodynamics. Normal people burn the calories they eat so they don't get fat. Fat people don't burn calories, they just do stuff and energy comes from nowhere.

Diet mountain dew is a thing.

Look I'm all for fat people wanting to better themselves but why is this faggot even relevant? it's obvious he doesn't give a fuck and just bitches and blames genetics and other stupid shit for the fact hes just lazy and fat as fuck because he eats like a pig and sits on his ass all day, I wouldn't be surprised if he dies anytime soon.

If you want to lose weight... Calories in < Calories Out
If you want to gain weight.... Calories in > Calories out

Fat people are not magically creatures who ignore conservation of energy.

Thermodynamics don't care about your genetics.
You get what you eat.
What you burn isn't that variable.

P A Y

Because he is a fucking asshole

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

CALORIE THIEVIN

America can't have universal healthcare because you have a free-flow of Mexican illegals who'd crash an such system in a span of months.
Can't do it on the state level either, unless you discriminate, since you'd get healthcare tourists out the ass.

Its not free you are forcing others to pay for it under threat of violence and prison. The government only has those things to enforce laws. Its not free you are stealing from others to buy it.

Boogie circa 2008

>Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare.
"Deserve" is a subjective judgment. If you think he deserves your money, go give it to him. Who said your subjective whims should be the law for others?

This made me FUCKING mad and sick

youtu.be/Slaov-G2H20

it's health INSURANCE
that means those who pay money can be prepared when in the future they have to go to the hospital
you can't expect us to want to pay taxes so some fat guy can save a few thousand dollars

we're not responsible for saving his life that's his own deal
he can pay his own medical fees not me
same goes for everyone else with pre-existing conditions

in a video he said he tried everything and he didnt have enough discipline to follow through completely

PAAAAYYYY

any old faggots here remember when opie would be banned for posting this stupid advertising bullshit?

Thanks nu/pol/ now I know who this tub of crisco is, you worthless motherfuckers...

Also makes you fat.
Probably fatter

There was a FAT guy like this in the 1910s that only drank water for a year - no food

1 year fast

And after that he looked like a normal dude no joke. Look it up

fpbp

This guy is fatter than boogie and he lost a huge amount of weight, he was so fat he couldn't do proper exercise so he rolled around on his couch to burn calories.

youtu.be/8svuSIYQu74?t=37

Boogie had an opportunity to do something similar to prove to his millions of subscribers that it is possible to lose weight with good diet, hard work, and dedication.

Boogie is a lazy fat shit and I hope he dies on the operating table.

>poor genetics
doesn't stop you from exercising or dieting. retard.

show me on person that came out of Auschwitz fat and ill pay for his care myself.

>He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics

>mother beat him regulary
>after her death he hid in his home for several years
>got fat because he was to retarded to face his problems like a grownup
>now retarads think it's his metabolism

go fuck your self you damn nigger i can't stand shits like you
even if he had fucked up genes it's no excuse to be that fat it's disgusting
just kill that fat fuck off and be done with this shit

That fat fuck eats more calories for one meal than I sometimes eat in an entire day.

He wants everyone else to pay for the expensive maintenance of the body he so blatantly abuses.