yea i think thats his first time

fucking lol I love the Vandals they're fucking crazy

it's exactly the kind of masculinity white movements need, though

white pride will die

youtube.com/watch?v=uVyWxn85ZwA

I love their book and them but white sharia is cringe

>chapo house still spaming this gay staged shit

Still fake and gay

White sharia is the answer to our decadence, we dont have to be no fun having Puritans but there must be a true Thot Patrol

By the looks of it they seem like Neo-nazi bastards.

How are these guys? Are they skinheads?

youtube.com/watch?v=omPZGNE0F_U

youtube.com/watch?v=my0JDTYnfP8

they are good goys.

"the white people over there today, your grandparents and your parents, they worked hard so that you could smoke weed and be a communist faggot"

I fucking died TOP KEK

checked.

That shit was fucking hilarious.

White sharia is a joke/meme dude. They clearly said this on a recent podcast for all the autists. Did you think Esoteric Jahanism was an actual movement too?

We want strong patriarchal institutions, but not stoning adultresses and raping thots walking alone.

Is Mike Enoch the #1 anti-boomer poster?

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-yL2_B5Ek

>skinheads

1980s Hollywood white supremicism is a dead meme, you don't control the media anymore Shlomo. They're educated yet masculine white nationalists who want strong white identity, sovereignty, and institutions and will fight for it.

I'm just asking what they represent. The imagery of swastikas and confederate flags don't go well with normies.

he and his brother run a podcast they are both marine veterans they are unapologetic fascist

Mike Enoch needs to be the voice and the Vandals the energy of this thing of ours. I'm so glad that these voices are rising. Spencer is way too effete and doesn't convince anyone who isn't already bought in, and needs to stay in an academic type role.

Psycho Sacco is the man! WHITE SHARIA NOW!

Carolus Rex mang. Don't you ever neglect to mention his name. Also the ex am crew, specifically roscoe

They're altright. Not """"altright"""" as morons who don't leave Sup Forums would have you believe are shills, but actual on the ground self identifying alt-right, meaning a group of neoreactionaries, natsocs, traditionalists, conservatives, and some lolbertarians bound together by energetic and rebranded white nationalism. TRS has basically become the media and meeting place foundation for this group, despite the protests of 8pol edgetarians who think only anonymous purity spiraling is legit and any efforts to put your name behind what you believe and grow an IRL network is shilling.

Re swastikas and such, as long as they're using it just to obviously play the high energy troll it works because there's doubt as to sincerety and it shifts the Overton window.

caerulus rex is the fucking man

>The War Room Podcast

media.zencast.fm/vandal-void-radio/episodes

Thanks, m8.

Yeah everyone. Roscoes gives off tryhard bets-posing-as-alpha vibes desu (eg the goilers and their "uniforms") but it works and at least they're doing shit IRL.

Carolous does need to stop flooding the radio page though, their flavor is drowning out the others. Peak TRS was best when it had a mix of memery and Chad nationalism and academic and political shit. All Vandals All The Time pigeonholes the brand.

radio.therightstuff.biz

If you don't listen to all of these (besides the fedora tier Young Huwhytes desu) then you're doing it wrong. Time to move on from just Sup Forums, the Internet right wing has moved well beyond Sup Forums and is now moving off the internet, thanks to TRS.

The best thing antifa ever did was dox people like Mike Enoch, Sven, Carolous Red, Paddy Tarleton, etc. That lit such a fire into the movement that it's been unbelievable.

WHITE SPACE MARINE RAPE GANGS FROM THE 14/88TH DIMENSION COMING THROUGH

It's a half joke, they actually do want women to stop being whores via threats of violence

This say they want a psychological/cultural pressure against thotdom, not violence except maybe healthy slaps by a husband to keep hysteria in line.

bump

10/10 would kill communist faggots with

The end killed me, good shit

Thanks for this OP! I was looking for a high quality video of this event.

Anons need to start doing this more.

Come fight for your people's tradition, history, religion, and culture.

discord.gg/ryK53pG

I'm not trying to rag on white people actually doing something for once, but they look like they've never been inside a gym

the speaker is a marine verteran

He's a marine who fought in Iraq.

This. Fuckers were smoking hajis in Falujah.

And I'm sure he could kick some ass, but growing up in san diego, a lot of them are pretty scrawny. Not all marines are jacked, though many are.
I was talking more about the ones surrounding him, every time I see pictures of demonstrations like this, a lot of the people look pretty sloppy. I think it would do well for the movement to make physical fitness a priority like those dudes in Hungary, it makes you look more serious and intimidating, a muscular build commands respect.