>143 IQ
>Blue eyes & dirty-blond hair
>Healthy and physically fit
>Engineering student
>Actually has social skills, non-virgin, has dated
>Recently become Christian and start no-fap and have never felt better
>Start browsing Sup Forums
>WTFThisMakesSoMuchSense
>Realize I am a near perfect human in pol's eyes.
>Become red-pilled af

Pol, I give great gratitude for the knowledge you have enriched me with. My final step to being a truly perfect individual is finding a traditional, white christian wife and having many children.

Been looking to join university clubs and christian organizations.

But I am still single, drop your red pills fella's. MGTOW please refrain...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omPZGNE0F_U
youtube.com/watch?v=my0JDTYnfP8
videounblock.com/index.php?q=ztmn0aWgZmCtra2QqdPY16uVlWGWoNFnq5KkyJxwqqHbxH-pqbGvlIV_gw
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/06/punching-white-woman-after-yelling-hate-white-people-not-hate-crime-judge-rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but are you ugly?

> iq 143
> christian

Something doesn't add up here

>FUCKING LEAF

Welp found a flaw.
Shame, you would have been perfect, but since you are Canadian I assume you are Chinese, paki, or just a FUCKING LEAF

> Me
> Anglo
> 5'10
> 135 IQ
> Healthy, but not unbelievably /fit/
> Mathematics student
> Some social skills, non-virgin, have dated
> Agnostic theist with interest and appreciation of Christianity
> Been browsing Sup Forums for over a year
> Race realist, sex realist, know about (((them))), the Holohoax and some basics about secret societies
> Want to die
> Can't bear the idea of bringing white children into this Marxist hellhole.

I know right !!

PERSONAL BLOG THREADS NOT ALLOWED
FUCK OFF

probably fake

fuck off leafnigger

>europeans straying further from God

You can be a faithless dog, but maybe stfu and let us follow our great role model Jesus?

youtube.com/watch?v=omPZGNE0F_U

youtube.com/watch?v=my0JDTYnfP8

videounblock.com/index.php?q=ztmn0aWgZmCtra2QqdPY16uVlWGWoNFnq5KkyJxwqqHbxH-pqbGvlIV_gw

Euler, Gauss, Newton, all christians, all 50+ IQ points above you.

the last link is Goebbels explains church and state in germany.

GG

>Be me
>5ft7
>160 IQ on the same internet test you took
>Blue eyes and clean blond hair
>Comp. Sci. researcher
>fuck roasties
>Laugh at theists and fap every day never felt better
>Considering quitting pol
>WTFThisMakesNoSense
>Realize I'm surrounded by near perfect retards
>Become black-pilled af

At a time when it was a social ''norm'' !

2 flaws, you are not a virgin and are getting married, and you're a leaf

>6'4, blond hair, blue eyes

>probably a chink

dude you are a a fucking retard

they weren't socially christians, they were all religious christians.

Best advice I've ever found on Sup Forums regarding women was pic related. tl;dr version - stop looking for women at bars or clubs or online hookup sites because all you'll find are whores, if you want wife material, work or volunteer or get involved at places where you'd expect your wife to hang out.

I always wanted to find a shy, bookish type, so I took that advice and got involved in a club at my public library. I joined some of the other clubs and activities there, started volunteering for other events at the library, and one day, without even thinking about it or trying I found myself chatting up one of the librarians and now I'm dating a cute, Catholic, conservative, Civil War history buff.

Please...

Much appreciated, user.

>5ft7
That's if you stand straight, right?

During history christians contributed much more to science and maths than atheists or agnostics.

>they were all religious christians

I think you are a lying faggot and I want proofs of all of this. A 143 IQ is almost deliberately random, so you are either making that up or you talk a bullshit online IQ test.

They pretty much had to be.. not an argument

>Pol
Kys memelord

You sound just like the sandniggers you so hate. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic

> Can't bear the idea of bringing white children into this Marxist hellhole.
but you must

I am sure they had their doubts about the existence of God, and I am sure they never publicly spoke about their skepticism as it would have spelled the end of their careers, soiled their reputation, and may even kill them.

>still a leaf
And what's with the filename?

>5'7"

Fight me irl I'll knock you out

>christian
>thinking you're perfect

You're an idiot, no way I believe your phony IQ score.

>>Be me
>BetaBuxBob
>hey guis, how do I get a submissive 'christian' wife??

here is what a prominat jewess SV executive has to say:
>"'You can date whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys,' she advised. You dated the bad guys? I ask. 'A little bit.'

Not even sure if you could reach my face.

What, more meat for the meat grinder? More tax-slaves for Schlomo? Enemies at the gates is one thing, but enemies within with nowhere to run means that I would be subjecting my children to abuse and hatred. You wouldn't let your children be born in a hospital that was contaminated with radioactive waste, would you?
> inb4 just sacrifice your children for the cause bro. Haha, 14/88 bro.
No.

> final step to being a truly perfect individual is finding a traditional, white christian wife and having many children

Parastic cancer that is woman is your final step

>another faggot who thinks he's ubermach is yet another beta faggot
>wants a cum dumpster in the Feminist environment
>wants to sacrifice his happiness for reproduction

Ah, the white nigger in all his glory

Jealous fags get ouuuuttttt

OP, my advice is this. First you need to figure out if Christianity suits you spiritually. It is hard to define spirituality, it ismany things, such as selflessness both in action and perception, emotional control, and the intangible. The biggest red pill which many refuse to swallow is that there is more than the material world. Of course they don't want you to know that. It is something you can only discover through a spiritual experience. A spiritual experience canbe had either by practicing spiritual principles and following a spiritual path, or with psychedelics. It has also been knownto happen spontaneously, but that isn't relevant here.

Work on yourself. Improve yourself. Everyday should be spent on self improvement backed with the foundation of spiritual principles. Be positive. Read positive things. This way, the better you become, the more attractive you will become to the right kind of girl, and the more discerning you will become also.

Met my wife at a bar, turned out to be pretty red-pilled. I don't know what to tell ya bud.

Maybe because being atheist was only considered not to be heresy for about 300 years

Will you knock up my white wife for me? I'm black.

t. 140lbs lanklet

Yes, he is. Terribly so
And 450lb to boot

does nofap really work or is it just a meme?

I absolutely hate the arrogance of peoplelike you, who find it impossible to believe that great mean were divinely inspired.

Canada is a pretty ok place. So are all aryan countries. No place is perfect, but many come close. You can have a good life in civilized, rich countries

t. 5'7" "man"

>143 IQ
> Recently become Christian

No fornication for me, but thanks hahaha

t. NORDID BAGAN
>HAIL BARG

I hate christfaggots like you who are literally mentally insane unhinged genetic trash.

>5'10
How do my shoes look down there?

>be me
>German grandfather was in US High IQ Society with government document over 160 IQ & patents
>blonde-haired, blue-eyed
>Catholic mother, Protestant father
>strict military family with ties to police force
>every son must enter military
>every woman trained to be housewife
>grandmother even ex-military and past mayor
>be born female
>5'6"
>chubby white
>still single

I just met a guy, became interested, and found out he had an African girlfriend, and even a mixed baby...

It works, but you have to have something to focus that new time on.

>Be me
>5'10
>107 IQ
>Good at getting what I want, have friends wherever I go.
>Brown eyes and black hair, pale skin. Mismash of Slavshit and German.
>About to start studying Poli-Sci to work in lobbying.
>Don't care about God but hate Islam and obnoxious Atheists

The real redpill is realizing that America as a Republic is completely fucked and the only way to change anything is to play the game. Everyone you vote for will lose their ideology the longer they're in office, and will quickly become puppets who feed you dog shit disguised as hope. You might as well make money off of it.

The only people who care about the fate of our country are everyday citizens and military members.

More of a man than you :) Look at how bitter you are, saving a picture of two laughing blonde women as 'laughing whores'. Maybe you should work on your self esteem.

It's difficult to find more arrogant people than among the devout

It's still considered heresy

>inb4 everyone was secretly atheist

>fella's
>143 IQ
>can't grasp the plural form

>regiousfag
>redpilled

But among the devout is the only place you'll find the humble. High highs and low lows, better than boring medium.

>become Christian
>near perfect human
Pick 1.Christianity is a Jewish cuck religion.

>tip

Atheist or Pagan?

>bitter
Mmhmm

t. Impoverished lardface

How's that wall going?

Redditor

>yes goyim, call your fellow Europeans cucks for having different existential metaphysical abstractions

Atheists are nothing new. Cicero was an atheist. 2000 years, and your pathetic kind of never done anything of note. It's quite obvious why, of course. Atheism leads solely to nihilistic hedonism.

>be me
>5"9
>94 IQ
>brown hair, hazel eyes
>Not fat, but not skinny either
>only barely get the grades to do an engineering degree at a shitty university
>hang around with other losers and sometimes get drunk which I laughably consider a social life
>fuck ugly girl, WTF I'M SO ALPHA
>become Christian illogically and don't question any of my religious beliefs
>go on Sup Forums and blindly follow what they say without holding any opinions of my own because 94 IQ
>WTFMyLifeIsAJoke
>Realize I am a shitty, stupid human being destined for a life of disappointment and failure in a sudden moment of clarity
>Go on Sup Forums and post a stupid fucking thread where I self gratify my dream self in a display of cringe worthy LARPing, One where I lie about my IQ because I'm so pathetic

Pol you iz a collective and sheeit, and I claim to browz you and sheeit but I cant eben slash your acronym, cuz i iz like stupid and sheeit.

How is this supposed to make any sense?

wait until you're 25 you'll get it by then

nice try b'y but you don't get what you at

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/06/punching-white-woman-after-yelling-hate-white-people-not-hate-crime-judge-rules.html
This country has made it abundantly clear that it despises me, and unlike immigrants, If I had a homeland, I would return there. I would rather have second or third world living standards if it meant that I knew the government was on my side instead of these chains painted gold.
Same as the rest of you

Wow, nice meme!

It's actually being built. It's gotten more coverage than the collective history of Denmark.
Stop attacking fellow Europeans.

post a pic you faggot

I'm not Christian and you people are so full of shit. Religious and spiritual people dedicate their lives tohumility, helping others, etc. Atheistsare far more worthless and arrogant than spiritual people. The devout aren't arrogant, the phonies are. I have more respect for someone chairing an AA meeting than some NEET playing SINGLE PLAYER games and jerking off.

The file name won't help when they knock at your door. Good luck, gypsy.

There needs to be a code word to drop that let's redpilled people come out to each other. I'm scared shitless to start dating again because I don't want to sift through the normies.

>great mean were divinely inspired
Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

>be me
>6'1"
>130 IQ
>brown eyes & strawberry brown hair
>healthy and almost fit again (ruptured a disc in my spine in december, used to be turbo fit)
>bachelors degree in graphic design (great money, have to work with shit tier normies though)
>social but i stopped drinking outside of dates and work functions
>saving up my money to move out of jew york
>dumped my retarded girlfriend (8/10 but she was dumb and also hispanic, only white babies here)
>taking the iron pill
>have my shit together, feels good

Advice for you OP. take the iron pill.

I'm impressed man you have a lot of shit going for you. Enjoy your fate, enjoy it for those of us who can't. ;_;

by being linguistically insightful?
Christianity is too much fun.

i'll help you out op

Why are manlets so aggressive haha

Drop the Christianity. If you need spiritual guidance make sure it's not abrahamic filth.

>existential metaphysical abstractions
>redpilled

try reality on for size

>Recently become Christian

How about giving philosophy a chance before deluding yourself with Jewish fairy tales?

>143 IQ

Googling for IQ tests isn't a valid method to measure your IQ

haha

1/10

Not an argument

do i have to exercise if i do nofap or will it still work without it

haha

2/10

>The devout aren't arrogant
>Religious and spiritual people dedicate their lives to humility, helping others, etc.
>Atheists are far more worthless and arrogant than spiritual people