Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Proto-Indo-European
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
twitter.com/katamabob/status/863469668056649728
youtube.com/watch?v=WAbkPNy9A24
youtu.be/K_xTet06SUo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6tgnx6jTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funny if a white person says how black some nigger shit like the nba is everyone chimps the fuck out

Yes goyim, Europe is too white, invite the brown hordes in

Cultural Diversity > Racial Diversity

It's almost like Eurovision is a celebration of EUROPEAN DIVERSITY AND CULTURE. I wonder if this bitch will complain about the Asia-Pacific song competition being too Asian

we have more flavors than shit ass nigger.

yeah because it's FUCKING EUROPE DAMN IT !

Also I love how the mods have ritualistically suppressed eurovision threads here and left us with a detour to /bant/ (pure fucking shit. Will never use that faggot board fuck you) and a jewish divide and conquer white-hate thread.

It's so obvious. Sup Forums mods don't even hide it any more.

For some reason when I first read this my brain made me automatically think it was for "Univision". The comment is so fucking stupid that I literally had to read it 15 times for my superior European-American brain to comprehend it.

Someone Dox that whore.

The million dollar question is: does she echo?

Check the rules user

>tweeted by a white person

Fuck rules faggot.

She said she was half Mexican half British in another tweet

Where are all the Muslims then?

Is Turkey attending this time?

>too many white people in eurovision!
>eurovision
>euro
>europe

Europeans have different cultures retard, we're not all the same just because we're white.

>it's all just white, goy! There's no such thing as different cultures in Europe
Please tell me this cunt is American.

First Europeans were not white.

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[22][5] Despite their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.[23]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Proto-Indo-European

Yet we are the by product of our European ancestors leafshill

>a tribe of tan people lived in europe at some point
>therefore European aren't European

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>tan easily
I'll point out that those phenotypes are common among Spanish Italians and Southern French

She didn't see the gorilla?

That makes no sense, if Yamna admixture peaks in Scandinavia how were they darker than the average European? And how were their immediate descendants (Androvono culture) overwhelmingly lighter than the average European?

Smells like (((Reichs))) work in here

Europe will only be truly diverse when it's a bunch of brown people all speaking one language

>white people
>watching NBA
Does such a thing exists?

tweet her some hitler pepes

So in the Problem, Reaction, Solution sequence, this is the Reaction to the problem of whiteness and the Solution will be more forced integration for formerly white areas of Europe.

Eurovision and then Turkey, Israel, Australia. etc.. participate. lmao

These memes are too powerfull.

I was thinking about exactly this when they paraded that rainbow flag around on stage.

And when sweden made the White power sign. So good.

She's right y'know.

>Continent of Europe
>There are 44 countries in Europe
>Each country, and each region in each country has its own unique culture
>Each countries culture spans back thousands of years
>Almost all countries have their own language

>"HRRrrr, It's not diverse enough!!"
>(Read as: Not enough black folks)

This has to be the clearest example of what the left means wih diversity.
They are not talking about diversity in the sense of the words actual meaning, no.
What they are talking about is that there is not, in their eyes, enough ethnic minorities.

someone post her this

Italy was diverse enough, baka desu senpai.

min neger

What kind of degeneracy have they promoted in this year's event?

Nice digits

Wiggers

Kill yourself bitch redditor.

Women and redditors always condescendingly end their posts in "user".

>It needs some diversity
Sure, let's hope glorious Nippon joins in next year, they don't even have to try, they will just win.
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

Edgy m8. I'm just advising people not to do shit that will get them arrested. Don't be a retard.

kys weeb

HA, she sure showed you ya silly racist

This. Everyone knows white people are a recent thing. They appeared 300 years ago to enslave black people.

>prison islander
Go back to your bbq skrimp and cork hats

>so many different types of white

So, actually differences, whereas "PoC" are a bunch of different charred feces?

But eurovision is not celebration of diversity, it's a celebration of european nations and is made as political move to show that europe is united.
Let me tell you something europe has been in conflict for the moast of it's existance from the times when first people came there from africa, from Rome to ww2, millions of people have died and when you have countries and nations that are allmoast the same but has killed each other for moast of it's existance but for the first time has reached some unity, more diversity is the last thing that it needs.

>spic doesn't understand the context of normally
>this person is so important they need a blue check mark

>search #eurovision whitest on twitter
>a million people complaining on how evil all these white people are
I hate the internet

Fuck off with your stupid reddit spacing meme bullshit.

Lots of wonderful diversity in europe without throwing in shitskins thanks

>No qt blonde blue ayed german girl
Why live?

>make Africavision
>complain about all the blacks
>make Asiavision
>complain about all the Asians

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!

twitter.com/katamabob/status/863469668056649728

this
>Africavision
I was thinking the same thing

>celebration of diversity
>different types of white
so what is she complaining about? there is diversity already

Anglos, nords, meds, Slavs etc... this dumb cunt doesn't know the variety and I wouldn't expect her too.

>Eurovision is filled with white Europeans doing their own cultural thing
>the shitskins she wants to see so bad are too busy living off welfare and raping any white bitch that wanders into their neighborhoods like human spiders catching prey

Fucking dumbass, europeans didn't sprout out of the ground one day. Multiple tribes converged to form what we are now.

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

>trying to use weeb as an insult on an american anime imageboard

come on shitposter, you can do better

RANGEBAN THE ETERNAL LEAF THEN
but seriously do you get extra government gibs for ruining discussion,or are you just dedicated to upholding canadian values?

diversity isnt just skin deep. we have diverse cultures and traditions. also people from different parts of europe look different anyway in skin tone and in features. just because you dont see any dark skinned people doesnt mean theres no diversity. brown people arent the only people that matter.

why doesnt she set up an africavision or asiavison song contest if shes so bothered by it. dumb bitch

Shitskins can't sing. Is that Europe's fault?

I knew something was fishy behind Portugal victory...

youtube.com/watch?v=WAbkPNy9A24

maybe someone should point out to these lefty fags that whites dont need any diversity, we already have it and have always had it. green eyes, blue eyes, brown eyes, hazel eyes, blonde hair, black hair, brown hair, red hair. you cant get more fucking diverse than that. we also have different cultures from each other. we dont need non-white immigration and never will need it.

Wow, their entire nations exist on stolen lands, Europe needs to return it or there will be consequences in the future, and yes that's a threat btw.

>heh you think you're white but millions of years ago your ancestors were monkeys what now racists

You have tons of such girls in your country

She could've complained about the quality of the songs. The diversity in the songs and the fact that they were all in english.
But no, she decided to show her true colours.
It's one of the makes you think cases.

I'm so happy.

The only negro was brought to you by

wait for it...

SWEDEN!

>(((Rojas)))

Illegal to sing for mudslimes.

Fucking moor-blooded slime and his jew woman overlord.

Fuck these cucks, Eurovision is cucked anyway. It's a competition about whoever can virtue signal the most.

No. Erdogan is sick of faggots. This year they have toned down both niggerism and faggotery.

We are winning

>White

Rojas is a kike name

I'm pretty sure she shares your view on this. She's implying that they're not just normally white, but all white. Why are you so sure she's saying the opposite?

At least post decent traditional influenced weeb rock

youtu.be/K_xTet06SUo

Next year will be glorious.

WITHOUT ISRAEL

A FUCKING LEAF

I understand some european countries are "normally white" like belarus, ukraine, bulgaria, the balkans, etc. But what about france, england, spain, germany, sweden, poland, etc. don't they have enough people of color to choose from ? they're multicultural after all.
That's what i think she was trying to say.

There's white people in the nba

>EUROvison
>what the fug is all these white peopke
Really tinkles my taint..

So is she implying that British, Armenian, Norwegian, Israeli, Italian, Dutch, Belarusian, Spanish, Ukrainian etc are all the same and not diverse for the because they are white?

What?

Not enough cute girls, still good, but lacking.

Anyone else beyond the point where this is remotely funny, I honestly want to decapitate her, now I know how mudshits feel when someone insults their monkey king

Well thecnicaly yes, but at the same time our woman are depressing as hell, typical for exsoviet countries.

Remember that cringey song from Sweden presenters last year?

>Love, Love, Peace, Peace, Puke, Puke

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6tgnx6jTQ

No, we don't have any 'people of colour' to chose from.

They are not welcome in our country.

For fucks sake, its not africavision.

I know... I love batlic women but they are all dead inside. At least the ones I know. (Lithuanians)

I'm sorry, did they made you the official spokesman of the whole United Kingdom ? i doubt so.

Most of The UK isn't as bad as pol makes out. I think I've seen one black person in the flesh in the last 5 years

Rest of the UK joining in to confirm - he's our official spokesman.

White people all tend to look different to me (white European). Is it possible that niggers and spics can't tell because just like all niggers/spics look alike to us the same is true about us to them?

For instance to me, pollocks tend to be the most beautiful people. Slags from the UK and faggots from France all look vastly different. Niggers on the other hand all look he same to me, whether they are from Nigger, Benin, South Africa, Kenya, etc.. Somehow niggers can tell if they are from Chicago, Detroit, or Gary Indiana without even blinking an eye.