Anyone else find it extremely hypocritical when a chicano faggot talks about his love for mexico yet continues to live...

Anyone else find it extremely hypocritical when a chicano faggot talks about his love for mexico yet continues to live in the US thus creating more and more annoying chicano culture? Even when I ask them how they can love mexico while in the US they just reply with "we can love both things ese" fucking idiots, it makes no sense at all.

I live in California and I've never seen a latina that looks like that. That is a white-asian mix of some kind. If she is Mexican, those kinds of Mexicans are the uber-wealthy light skinned ones, Lebanese Mexicans like Carlos Slim, also Jew Mexicans. Mexico is way more complex than people realize. i hate mexicans btw unless they go back to mexico, then they're okay.

Most migrants do this. It's their mental defense against being a cultural minority and trying to maintain a cultural presence. Love the motherland, but don't live there because it's shit and nobody has the guts to make things better. Even poles do this shit.

Kek my bad user pic unrelated shes not mexican in the slightest, but I'd find mexicans a little more tolerable if they would just dump their chicano culture and admit the hypocrisy behind it

Yeah I've noticed that problem is present with all minorities, very few of them ever own to the fact their countries shit and they would never go back if they were given the chance

They are trying to exist. When you've made nothing by yourself and the only thing you can show with proud is your culture, you use it. They didn't have to work to get it. They are just larvas like a lot of us.

pride*

who is this succubus? let me guess... half chinese? quarter chinese? hapa and quarter asian mixes can be so fucking hot, some of them act demonic tho. really makes you think the "hapas have no soul" meme is true.

He looka lika man

Chicano here
Those are just dumbass cholos. I like Mexico, but people with a brain recognize that we were lucky to be anchors here.

I thought a Chicano was a type of cigarette.

>Chicanos
>Fags

I can see how this could happen

A co-worker I know was like this. They became citizens under the regan amnesty in the 80s. They still lurved them some meheco, really did. They started out here as dirt nothing and worked at a factory, they both worked hard and started to go to school for HS and then associates degree. The earned their way into the middle class!

But they loved Meheco. So much so that they wanted to buy a house there and even retire there? Loved it. But Meheco will not allow American citizens to own anything there. (because they might accidentally make it 1000 times better) So for an american to buy a house there they actually pay some one else like a bank to buy it for them. Long story short, they gave 40k to this bank and the bank fucked them over. The bank owns the house and at that time was agreeing to rent it to them for like 1kUSD a month or some shit. Top fucking kek. Still lurved them them meheco tho.

I play cards with a guy who is all like mexico pride. He has like 50 pairs of shoes and a jew nose. Hes also a huge fucking baby when he loses.

Could Im not too sure, her name is kiki deerhoof or some shit like that, she scammed a bunch of tumblr faggots into buying clothes from her and she never delivered them

Having national pride is one thing, but moving away from a shit country and acting like the its a fucking paradise compared to here is annoying as hell, I'm tiered of these faggots

Please don't appropriate Mexican culture!
>post pictures of chicanos in football jerseys, low-riders, and zoot suits.

I Fucking hate Irish Americans who profess their love for Ireland, why can't they just back to potato town and be done with it.

Fuck you op

This applies to anyone who comes to the US and still has pride over a country which they supposedly left behind to have a better life faggot

So the Chicano bit is for entertainment purpose only?

No the chicano bit was due to a few hours ago arguing with chicano fag about mexico, about if he loves mexico so much why dosen't he just go back and try to make his country a better place to which he responded that he can love both lands equally and to me this sounded like some bullshit excuse he used just to avoid further discussion since he pretty much cut me off after I tried discussing this shit with him

The worst part is how they claim to be mexican for the gibs me that/culture identity, but when you approach them and speak spanish, they get the butthurt and say they are american.

This. I've noticed this happen whenever I go to a store where a Mexican is working and a Mexican family approach them and talk to them in Spanish to which they reply they don't know the language which visibly pisses off the actual Mexicans, I also hate those fags who mix their english and spanish