MEME WORLD WAR 3 INTO HAPPENING

TWEET @realDonaldTrump THAT WANT ACTION ON NORTH KOREA TAKEN.

DO IT PUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYY FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dude. North Korea is just retro. Why are you such a hater of times past?

why not day of the rope instead you fucking autistic faggots

Russia and China should win

(you)

Commie die

Eastern yurop?

he should perform a false flag, that'd be hilarious.

*Would

WW3 will take place over who gets more scoops

/thread

i dont get this meme

They are against the niggerization of the world. The West isn't.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

why don't we just usurp our governments with patriots and hang those who want to destroy us without having a huge pointless war you fucking retarded preteen faggot

Fuck off Louise Mensch, get your meds

always boland :DDD

Maybe add India to the allies and Iran to the Axis.

I never said that I was for WW3 you illiterate retard. Just if it did happen, I would side with Russia and China, and not with the west.

This is our chance for it to actually happen, yet Sup Forums will do nothing

why would you side with a corrupt communist state over our corrupt state? fuck both sides until one actually stands for the right cause

Neither one of them is still communist idiot

Also because they want to preserve the White and Asian races. The west only want to preserve the Jew, sandnigger, and nigger races.

China
>not corrupt communist state
>you see their the peoples republic!! not communist!! 1 party=democratic republic
>people do not get abducted off the street for the corrupt organ harvesting government to sell to billionaires
>i love living in a big boring city of housing blocks
>gee I sure am glad the oppressive government really cares about stopping white genocide

no (you)s for you nigger

proof of wanting to preserve white race right now

china and russia will not fight for each other. thats a fantasy. In Washington there has long been two factions. One that want to ally with China and one that wants to ally with Russia. It has been clear since Bush administration that Russia is the clear better choice.

BTW. people have sometimes talked about the closing of the hormuz straight as a starting point. But people often see it as bad for america. But i think China and Us imports same amount/% from ME' (correct me i'm wrong).
China would be choked for petroleum if Hormuz was closed and at the same time if price goes up that will make shale oil in america profitable again.

If there were to be a WW3 it would be over the area between the suez canal and japan roughly. South China Sea is a pretty important place in that. Europe i think would have its own problems but might still fight. But personally i don't think many NATO countries has the moral domestically to do a big war effort.

Lastly remember that civil wars can be just as devestating and they often precede the big wars.

Why would Russia attack Turkey, I thought they were allies?