>Benfica wins four leagues in a row for the first time
>PORTUGAL WINS EUROVISION FOR THE FIRST TIME

Is this it, Anões?

É a Hora?

Will V Empire be finally fulfilled!?

Has D. Sebastião Risen again!?

Also, Portuguese General to talk about our politics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_2017#Salvador_Sobral.27s_political_message
youtube.com/watch?v=FUgVlAMInKg
youtube.com/watch?v=w4Je4KDd1h8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3403136/How-20-000-Indians-slipped-UK-Portuguese-passports-legally.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only one of those things matter, and that's the first one.

As for Eurovision, it's heavily politicised garbaged. At least he sang in our tongue though.

That portugal guy was like the most autistic thing I've ever seen...

Good outcome of Eurovision, only song that didn't rape my ears

Grats mate. You deserved it. I thoroughly enjoyed the song and I like my nigger grime music.

Good job, Alberto

He fucking won! Kek has blessed us tonight

King Sebastian has born again tonight, onthe shape of a child

Didn't you also win the euro last year ?

I hated your song btw, moldova should have won

We also hate you and think macedonia should own you

Portugal caralho!

Sebastiao has been reborn to finish the crusade against Morocco and to integrate Spain into the Great Portuguese Empire.

I, for one, embrace our new overlords

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_2017#Salvador_Sobral.27s_political_message

of course he won, all because of this

faggot give 12 points to shitty Cyprus everytime

at least until its finally turkish clay again

I'd expect nothing less from this shitshow.

Portugal caralho! even the kikes gave our autist 12 points, meanhwile germanistan only got 5 points KEK

>100 years of the Apparitions of Fatima

Are you saying your rosary?

Are portugalis going nuts about Fatima or just business as usual?

+ heart condition for pity votes.

>Space is next to conquer.

fucking makes me sick

>that face
Gets me every time.

When do we kill Tsunaldo?

o bumpo

S.O.S. Refugees

Great song. Great guy/family.

Don't forget Euro cup last year. The only thing we need now is to get the Goan out of the government.

If numbers, first human colony on space will be Portuguese and called Colónia de D. Sebastião

Alright I'm just gonna say it

NEVER FORGET

Congratulations you guys!

If you care about fucking Eurovision Song Contest, fucking kill yourself.
Salvador is a moron, another left-wing parasite and the fucking song was not even that good. Only a fool fails to see he was destined to win from the very beginning due to his agenda.
Fuck him.
Fuck Eurovision.
Fuck E.U.
And fuck you too.

This is why we like you pedro

Long may the spice trade shine

>roachposting intensifies

Bet you live in Berlin or Munich Mehmet

Please anex us again ;_;

Can we replace australia with brazil in eurovision? It would only be fair.

Might as well include them anyway, we have Israel and Australia. Include Canada because of French Canadians.

Just don'tinclude the US ever, they would take it too seriously and fuck up how shitty it is.

no one will remember this shit in 2 weeks, but you knew this already

>fatima

even /x/ figured out by now that fatima was fabricated to keep the people going to church

mfw PORTUGAL JUST BTFO the cringy pop music nowadays with a SENSITIVE SIMPLE MUSIC.
"justin bieber" music type fans BTFO

>portuguese music

this.

fatima, football, and eurovision - if we weren't so insignificant, i would be worried about some big shit going down while the public is all focused on those 3 things

It was a big event today at Fatima and we got two new saints, Jacinta and Francisco.

Congrats boys!

Maybe next year we'll hear more songs sung in their native tongues instead of english every. Single. Time. The few countries that sang in their native languages were actually pretty good (France, Belarus, etc).

Fuck this stupid contest. Our economy is shit and our country is fucking embarrassing but portuguese people think its ok because we win bullshit like this

This is not real patriotism, it's just stupid shit for the masses

Fucking embarrassing. I hate what our country has become.

At least you're not America.

This.

We need this to make people hopefull to work and have something to rely on...

What is the name of that redhead goddess?

At least is something

ЛOЛ: youtube.com/watch?v=FUgVlAMInKg

AAAND THIS CHICK: youtube.com/watch?v=w4Je4KDd1h8

a blessed country.

Can't you just be happy that this raises morale?
He have to use that morale to other ends... But morale is good.

Please, just nuke us, burger. If I can't have a respectable country like we had before the commie revolution of 74, I'd rather have no country.

Also, ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS CELEBRATING THIS SHIT AS IF IT MATTER AND NOT GETTING ANGRY AT OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN EVERY SINGLE PARTY ARE PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM

KILL YOURSELVES

Kys, heretic

You don't have the balls to make any change then

This doesn't raise shit. It just shows how alienated and stupid our people are. It's depressing to see the apathy and stupidity of our people. We used to have class and good values... Where the fuck did we go wrong?

é pá o Marcelo Caetano parece profeta

também devia ser canonizado

we joined the EU

Jews, since marquês de pombal

>""greatest"" """"""ally"""""""""

If there was a revolution, I'd certainly grab a gun and go out in the streets to defend my country against all these cunts in the government. Unfortunately, our people have become so passive and pathetic that we just let them rape our ass without fighting back.

>Apparitions of Fatima

>Porcos cucked 4 years in a row
Kek. KEK

that's a br

If you could annex us back, uh, that'd be great.

t. Shill Nye

Oldest ally wins. Unfortunately you now have to host the new show. :(

Next step, restaure our monarchy

well, you aren't passive. You are asking for a revolution to early. We need to educate and have the means. this takes time, and requires patience. If you lack the patience, you are not fit to a leadership place

are you dumb? she is not portuguese of course.

This British expressed the all Russian viewpoint. This is the first Brit, which I like.

nah, when we change we do it tactically, we've been worse and come out of it before.

Pls do. Then end our misery.

I don't need to lead... I just get depressed about the attitude of portuguese people. We need to understand that this country and our ancestors don't deserve what we have become. It's so fucking sad to look at what we have become. It's not even the fact that we are poor but I just hate having liars and cretins representing us in the government while the people fight to elect the least cunty politician... We should put them all in jail for degrading this beautiful country

To many niggers. Ethnic cleasing first, then annexation, pls

para continuar esta onda de bonança só nos faltava encontrar petróleo, caralho

We have to wait, and unite the people by propaganda like Uncle Adolf said. We need to have a good propaganda mechanism! That's the main goal. And weapons just in case. Bu that's easy. We talk with the skinheads and turn them in our side and deny deny deny deny deny that we've talked to him, and then we have a militia

the army i think that they are to hard to turn them on our side

You did this! The portuguese who were the ones who breeded with the slaves and natives.

A L G A R V E

I just came here to say fuck all you muslim marrano mongrels, Poortugal should take all the refugees to live in their shitty land with no amenities, you already house half of africa, indians and shit up the rest of europe. Oh and thanks for creating hues you fucking monkeys will be the first to fall to eugenics programs. Is it any wonder? How does the lame, idiotic, mongrel of europe finally become relevant? Because you are about to be BTFO by globalists you niggers.

kek wills it

sounding mighty uppity there my huefriend...

No.... you did that. You are independent it's your problem. Stop blaming us for your mistakes. Ethnic cleasing.

Bulgaria should have won
prove me wrong
>protip you cant
also that portugese guy looks like a literal monkey and acted really fucking stupid on stage

calm down, marcus rashford

>I'd certainly grab a gun
lol which guns? you're allowed to have a shitty revolver or an hunting rifle
might as well just grab a kitchen knife or an axe

No idea yet about who's she?
I won't sleep tonight until I've found her name bros

>Celebrating the fact that you will have to host this shitshow next year
Diversity will be your strength Portugal.

Jamal, you need to learn the lyrics first.

As a spaniard i accept the great portugsl state

Enjoy wasting a shitton of taxpayers' money on a show next year.

Hush Ahmed, the civilized people are talking.

you belong in mexico

and your language fucking SUCKS I would rather listen to poles or yiddish before your aural nasal babble

hey, mohammed

chill

Im iberian not amerindian, i dont care about land only being with us we the people.. iberian people.

Love you Portugal

I'm visiting for a few days in a month or two
Any nice places to visit around Algarve?

Portugese >Spanish

your euro vision dude looks like a moor
>implying im "american"

You brought them here in the first place João.

>you already house indians

You're housing our Indians, British Raj 2.0 .

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3403136/How-20-000-Indians-slipped-UK-Portuguese-passports-legally.html

Thank God we didn't taught them Portuguese.

said an brit-abdul from a country that has 9 million of non-euro's from all the third world inside, that own several cities.
you're a disgrace to all Europa. At least with exeption of some parts of Lisbon we are still majority white everywhere. you just cant say the same-.

You haven't seen a single moor in your entire life if that's what you think they look like. You wish they looked like that.

Sorry, josé hernandez

He look like a retard. But at least he sings good music, not that jewry kikish popshit that murica kikery invented