BOSTON RALLY: we lost edition

this fucking sucked Sup Forums

>small turnout
>police were working with antifa
>some cuck got arrested, possible inside job? idk but he was def one of ours: twitter.com/faineg/status/863475283751579648
>this idiot and his mom talking about being some muslims. basque i think? whatever, they were NOT helping and did NOT come help fight antifa: twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863452019788591104
>degenerates with a megaphone: twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863439333843501057 i mean seriously can we have a nice, white male in a suit? rather some autists with a mic?

i'm friends with the person who got the permits for this and he hopes he is not in serious legal trouble. we need to do better next time Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2uNJQqBhrM
youtube.com/watch?v=uVyWxn85ZwA
imgur.com/a/9mlaV
twitter.com/faineg/status/863475283751579648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to make matters worse antifa is everywhere and im trying to get food in the city. i keep getting refused because of the green kek flag that i'm walking around with. a couple of my friends from high school pushed the waitress over in a restaurant who wouldn't smile for us when we kept asking her and now we're worried she might have told the boston police.

i don't want to ditch the flag either. anybody still around?

>Small turnout
>We lost

Fuck off shill, were you even there? There were hundreds of us marching through the streets and we even took back the hill they were on at the end.

i had gone to eat i was very hungry. and yes, i'm the guy with the green Sup Forums flag you fucking idiot. it might have been fun for you but antifa is spread out across the city. it was NOT as big as i thought it was going to be, nowhere as big as the other free speech rallies i went to.

Fuck off. We won. We always do. Shill LARPing as Sup Forumsack
Saged

Remember to sage shitty larp threads.

fuck off, you guys probably didn't even go to the rally. i am here hiding in allyways from cops and antifa who are obviously working together. why else would they ONLY arrest people from OUR side? fuck you you ignorant cuck

I like you, you can come over and fuck my sister.

There were multiple people with gay ass kek flags. It was a success in every sense of the word. AntiFa fucked off and we took the hill, they failed to shut us down.

Antifa was outnumbered even with the soros protestors (the unmasked normies) combined they still could only muster up one line of queers and a gangly nigger that everyone seen without a mask in all the previous threads.

What was this even about? Was this an event to fight Antifa or was there some other purpose?

id kick out a weirdo wearing a cape too ya mothafucka

>/LEFTYPOL/ edition

post a pic of her

Fuck off Tokyo Rose

lmao nice post antifa, go dye your armpit hair

It was another "Laugh at Antifa" Rally

It was literally just a free speech rally. We invited speakers to come speak, and for what ever reason, antifa didnt like that.

Antifa and the Alt-Right are controlled opposition.
OP is either CIA or a retarded.
Stay safe.

i filed the original permit, i just wanted a happening in boston. you people are so fuckin guillible.

ill be posting proofs soon as i get back from work

basque country is from north of spain

>all of them fat and cringy as fuck

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, that dude is literally in pijama pants, imagine how he smells.

Nice try sweetie but drumpf is lost, even his own supporters know it.

Get ready to get butfucked drumpf cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=u2uNJQqBhrM

Ok shariablue, the dick makes it cuter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=uVyWxn85ZwA

>green Sup Forums flag
KEK or a flag that said Sup Forums? Either way you are an idiot

Pics from the rally:
imgur.com/a/9mlaV

sage cia threads

t.pussy ANTIFA that can't do shit anymore because people fight back

remember revolutionary Catalonia?

no one else does either

Thanks for you concern, dissension sowing sageblue shill.

This is what you get for this hokey Reddit shit anyway. And fucking pushing a waitress? Were you guys shitfaced or just that pumped up for this shit?

How do normies even know what the kek flag means?

You pathetic weakling, get out of hiding and face them! Go out with a blaze of glory.

this. only true faggots would rock this shit in person

you remember when HIV killed people?

I do

It was good times

Name the restaurant.

>this fucking sucked Sup Forums

>small turnout
We're the right. We have jobs.

There was a woman in ANTIFA that looked so much like a boy that got arrested. Tim Pool also got pissed madly live.

This is fucking embarrassing
No wonder everyone shits on Sup Forums

Nice narrative anti-faggot. I watched the whole thing, anti-fa got laughed at hard. Did you see the autistic screeching and the nu-males with sticks? It was halarious. All the free speech guys were having a great time and everyone who walked by laughed at the communists up in their sectioned off area yelling at people too far away to hear them.

speaking of shit nice flag

we kept yelling at her for service when we sat down and took a table at some place down one of the streets on treemont street because we wanted to get away from antifa and the homeless that were everywhere

she wouldnt serve us evne tho we kept yelling and when she finally came over and asked what we wanted we told her it would be nice if she could smile because we had been through alot that day and then the manager came over and said that he "wouldn't tollerate us" and while trying to talk to him one of my frinds tripped the waitress while she was holding a plate of drinks. she fell over and the drinks went everywhere and we laughed and ran out lmao imho she deserved it i mena its not like i was gonna tip anyways

Could tell the same about yours

idk its across from some sort of graveyard?

This guy with the mega phone was dropping some top tier bantz, if you're reading this, you did a good job bud.

He's an anti-fag making up shit.

>Muh fascists street harassed a waitress into smiling and attacked her when she didn't

woah, fake AND gay?!

i am ANTi-fag i fucking hate fags youre right, so you shoiuld stop being one and stop saying i wasn't there.

Ends the way you'd think it should

It's like listening to a 5 year old lie

nice one XD

>all that kek/pepe shit in public

>when you try to establish an anarchist utopia but the Soviets kill you before the Fascists arrive

Nice gets.
I got video of this guy, will upload when I can, he ruled. Old-timey radio voice cracked me the fuck up, then he led a string of Yo-mama jokes. Truly a legend.
That's him from the back, 2nd from left.

Sounds like your rude, autistic faggots hassling a poor waitress because you're pumped about leaving the basement finally.

I'm heard-pressed to think of a restaurant around the Common Anitfags would go to that have waitresses.

fuck off fagget im out here and you're calling me a liar. as soon as im finished with my mcdonalds im going back out there.

We really need to make it a hate symbol as soon as possible

You realise the entire thing was streamed and everyone can see what happened, right?

>NAHTSEES GO HOME

Why did you invite this fat boomer cuck? And Chopstick man?

lol i won't lie she was hot. i just couldnt believe how rude she was. lots of people in that place kept giving me weird looks

>and then he nigs out with a weak monkey slap

lmao

>>small turnout
not what I saw on Tim Pool's feed

you realize that pic is from the rally and youre some irish faggot who isn't even real boston irish.

compared to other cities it was super small. liberal northeaster cucks go figure

>Nice try sweetie but drumpf is lost, even his own supporters know it.
we are so ashamed
we've given a madman control of the ice cream scoop!

>There were hundreds of us marching through the streets and we even took back the hill they were on at the end.

This is what is wrong with these protests. It's literally just a scheduled king of the hill and shit lmfao. You're like fucking grade school kids.

>LARPing on the internet that you went to a LARP

>compared to other cities it was super small.
[sauce]

>Boston Rally

You know this whole thing pretty much died out after Antifa were too scared to show up at Berkley, right?

Sorry to burst your larp bubble, but it's over.

compare this to berkey faggot

You didn't take the fucking hill, you walked around shouting memes at people and the antifa left when they had no one to scream at so when you got back the hill was empty.

At least you can tell he's an authentic channer.

is anyone still around? i'll go back if theres a 2nd gathering. we should head to that restaurant i was at and demand justice!!!!!

Fucking this. Unless the violence ramps up again these protests will die off before the end of summer. Berkely was such a big deal BECAUSE of the violence.

>We leave on March
> when we get back a group of AntiFa walks right by us, we shout things and they do nothing
> Walk up onto empty hill
Sounds like we took the Hill to me.

The maga-/fit/ guy arrested went to antifa 1/2 trap and offered a pepsi, said trap hit the pepsi and the hand holding it,
maga-/fit/ guy punched the trap,
police intervined he got arrested.

so did the chick, to be fair

sounds like we fucking lost and the police should have arrested the trap for being a fucking gender traitor. i was witness to this and i kept screaming at the police to let him go and that he was a hero. the cop got right in my face and told me to "get some self control"

what a cuck

Yeah people will forever remember the epic battle Sup Forums fought for that hill, every year this day will be celebrated with a feast of tendies.

i saw the tranny get uncuffed, i made sure to follow to find out what happened. was complete bullshit, perhaps even a false flag?

Y'all are so cute.

This is really too bad.

My grandfather was an assistant treasurer of the city of Boston And Logan airport is named after his first cousin we know Marty Walsh is a faggot labeling asshole so this is not surprising but my uncle was also a very long time old time Boston cop and I'm sure he would feel very strongly about his force being used as a political instrument by this effeminate Twatt

As God intended.

he doesn't even drink. he should drink like a REAL irish boston guy

those guys were around too. i kept asking them if they were part of the rally but they're employed by the park?

>we even took back the hill
Did you build a bunker there too, for +2 defence?

Lol the antifa turnout was pathetic

then why weren't we able to take the hill until they left? and why are they eveyrhwere in the city?

i am trying to make it to my airbnb, i hope the person im staying with isnt some lefty faggot

>eating my vegan bean and goat curd pita pocket
>in walks Johnny tricorners and his merry band on larping faggots
>"this is our block, we called this whole neighborhood"
>my bean pocket gets slapped to the pavement
>I fly into a blind rage
>black out from anger
>wake up in the mayors office getting a commendation for maiming the park poofs and keeping the streets safe

im a model. ill be attending the next anti m103 protest.

i wont be in a suit because that shit getting destroyed isnt worth it, but my job is to travel the world for my looks, so I should look decent

>twitter.com/faineg/status/863475283751579648
is that a real cop?

You weren't even there faggot.

wow so you're worried your suit will be ruined? are you some fucking fearful faggot?

How do communists always manage to spin things like they won? I am surprised every time.

Alliteration is the calling card of the weak writer

It's called the Pig Line. New Englanders are not as violent or dumb as Californian Protesters.

i don't know, but i wouldn't be surprised if they are antifa in disguise and these people ahve been taken hostage by the fucking communist liberals

fuck off fagget, i sure was