Women blame men for not wanting them after they hit the wall

Last thread got PRUNED!!!

PART 2!!!
PART 2!!!
PART 2!!!
PART 2!!!

i thought it was because everything involved with having children is way more expensive than it was 20 or 30 years ago

(((Notkin)))

>I did. Found stuff about Parkinson risk, skin cancer, birth marks, some other blood diseases. They feel more pain, need more anestesia, increased bruising ect, but I have yet to find anything on increases in miscarriage.

>Those are enough to make me stay away. Just curiosity at this point.

I did not know this about gingers

Women are making these decisions, and are ultimately responsible for the consequences that come with it.

No reason to treat them with contempt though because of it.

For the men. Look after yourself, and avoid used up whores. Don't lump all women in the same category though.

>don't fuck crazy
>crazy is now telling me i'm a manchild
i'm still not fucking crazy

>it's definitely not because 95% of women in their 20's are retarded cum dumpsters

It fucking sucks man. The dentist is a bitch to go to.

Here we go again! Its not that women divorce rape you and take your children. Its mens fault
Im a medical student, im alone on a Saturday night playing video games and listening to philosophy podcast. I just worked out and tomorrow im working a Sunday shift in the hospital. Fuck the average golddigging girl.
GO MGTOW, YOUNG MEN!

niggers and muslims all shit out 6-8 kids each and they are poor as fuck.

money has nothing to do with it.

can confirm
have 5 blonde blue eyed children
all boys

How the fuck can it be possible that women lack this much introspection? Do the really not realize how bad they are living their lives, or do they conveniently ignore it? Most women in their mid-twenties look atrocious. They have a dead, soulless look in their eyes. Needless to say, a lot of them will end up single and childless because their laundry list of demands are above their actual value, and they don't realize it.

I fucking hate what women have become these days.

Every girl should be taught this chart in middle school.

Yes, but the woman doesn't have to work to support their lifestyle. To maintain a Western lifestyle and support a child two incomes are necessary for the majority of people.

This list is fucking gay, da fuck out of my thread with it.

You know she's right, Sup Forums.
Do you think it's a coincidence that so many women call for mass immigration?
They see you as weak. They're calling for your replacement.
This is the red pill that Sup Forums won't swallow.

Everything is men`s fault!

I am in my early 20s and would love to start a family as soon as I graduate and start making a sufficient income

However I have never met a woman my age I thought would be a good mother. All I see around campus is chicks doing beer bongs and keg stands every weekend and swiping on tinder.

Inb4 "hurt you have to mold your gf" like it's my responsibility to turn a Thot into a housewife ?

>why aren't older men attracted to girls in their 20's.

OK, I'm done.

ages 3-5: innocent children
ages 6-8: cute
ages 9-11: reaching their prime
ages 12-14: prime femininity
ages 15-17: best combination of sexuality/social acceptability
ages 18-20: still sexy, but showing signs of age
ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
ages 24-26: past their expiration date
ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

Hurrr durrr

Yes, this is the exact reason women want mass immigration. Because video games definitely don't exist in other countries lol. You serious, Clark?

We talk about women right to vote being a mistake every day
Dont throw in the rod Linus

>Muslims shit out 10 kids.
>Money has nothing to do with it, they are poor.
SAID THE LEAF! Lets take a gander.
>Canada offers free home, free car, and 65k+ a year just for being a refugee.
Gee wiz, its as if I am playing on easy mode.

It's all Jewish tricks. (((Edward Bernays))), Freud's nephew, taught women to smoke cigarettes back in the 20s. Since then the Jews destroyed every taboo one by one gradually reducing white man's civilization into this decadent swamp it is today.

I'll leave this here

wtf i want to be a refugee now

Did alimony destroy good 'ol marriages?
Women have huge incentives to get a divorce nowadays.

Molyneux is not philosophy you pleb man nurse

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. No bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

Can you give me the link of the article?

>the last article

wtf I love Jews now

B-but I like redhead

Fuck that, redheads are God's greatest gift to mankind.

go to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /c/, /bant/, Sup Forums. /mlp/ or Sup Forums

You keep letting your country keep doing what its doing and you wont have a choice but to be one to another country.

Maybe Mexico will take you in.

The way society is now has put me in this exact situation. Wtf do I even do? I'm a "normie" per say.

Well for me, men /are/ picky. Of course I am not attractive and I'm fat, but not ham planet fat, but I've been rejected by mediocre guys( same league or lower I thought) until I was 25.

I know my standards, but they don't like me still. And to point out: I am Asian, and of course you have them bitching and moaning on r/asianmasculinity about how >we love DA WHYTE COCK. Maybe some do. But desu Asian men love the Asians that have whiter features. I suppose they're going for something more obtainable? Tbh they butch and whine but I bet they do the exact same shit: be a picky fat feminist even though they're ugly.

I've been rated a 3 by an Asian guy and 6 by white, so go figure.

If you are happy, anons then that is all that matters.

Good luck.

I give it another 100-200 years before women realize that if they want marriage in an equal society then they're the one who need to buy a ring, get on their knee, ask men in marriage and convince them why they would be a good partner.

Objectively true.

A Jew so treacherous her ancestors were literally given the surname "Notkin."

Also, see this.

((())) all you want, but that title is true, and redpilled. you can only fix women by fixing men first.

Partly the reason I called the list bullshit. That and girls with tattoos and piercings. Whoever made that list must be a bitch.

These articles are written by rich cosmopolitan women and only apply to rich cosmopolitan women

Women who are middle - lowermiddle class and have real, tiring jobs appraciate a working man, and are much less likely to leave him. The ones in these articles only have their "career" because of networking, and expect everything handed to them.

Just saying to keep your chin up, us plebes can still make it, it's the nobility that's having a crisis

I know a guy who showed me this pic once.

good luck with being single forever lol, especially with #5

Yeah, this one freaked me out. Once the trend lines start leveling off, they never turn sharply downward again. It looks like 75% of women born in 1990 will be unmarried by the time this line reaches age 40.

Such broken people do not deserve the platforms she has.

Nope. I'm 34 and I bare backed a 20-year old last night, twice. Just bang young chicks.

I am 36, all women are whores, so why not go straight to the source? I just spend my money in Thailand on whores.
Don't intend to have children. I will wait till clones and mind uploading is available in 20-30 years.

>"ages 12-14: prime femininity"
>Japan
Not even once.
Your country is fucked.

Send to women.

Roastie genocide when?

You're part of the problem

Well, Sup Forums I don't know how entirely wrong this is despite wanting to call it bullshit.

I have never been in anything but long term, committed relationships with men. I usually would wait 3+ months before engaging sexually. I told every single guy I wanted to get married and that I wasn't interested in non-long-term partnership. I am a great cook, I enjoy sewing and even cleaning and keeping my house nice, loved to dote on my partners. All of them inevitably told me I was a good "practice wife" at best or at worst told me after years that they just didn't want to settle down.

Now Im fucking a guy with a kid, I'm crazy in love with, but he's never going to marry me and I'm never going to have a family. I'm 26. This isn't completely wrong, Sup Forums. I have always wanted to be a wife and ALL of my long term partners were always more interested in video games and settling down and starting a family.

Knowing I will never find a man willing to marry me, and I'm neither fat nor gross in any way, kind of makes me want to just kill myself Sup Forums. If I wasn't white I would for sure.

>Be a childish retard until your late 20s or early 30s
>marry a 22 year old
>you can have kids late, she can have them at a normal time
Fixed

don't give it attention

wait what about the feminist statements about women focusing on their careers and "sharing" hot guys until they are old

maybe they are just whores letting tyrome fuck their ass and every one got the pics on some sleezy website so nobody wants them anymore

Focus on a career right now. Become successful, and down the road get a hot 21-year-old baby factory when you're 35. Men's attractiveness is based on success, not looks or age. Your value will only increase with time as long as you don't sit on your ass doing nothing.

Men's sexual market value rises as the age. This image is retarded. If you are 30, single, take care of yourself and spent your 20s making money you have the pick of under 25 for sure.

By then Mexico will rule your country, we will be neighbours although I will be a refugee and you will be a prisoner.

Philosophy is gay bullshit. Molyneux teaches to outtalk people.
In other news: kill yourself.

Sorry. Either get some yourself or don't.

What's stopping you from getting yours now?

>"hi, wanna go for some coffee?"
>"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU CREEP!"
>times 1000

Its the men's fault.

>Roasties are made because they cannot get Chad.

>They have a dead, soulless look in their eyes

Thats the thousand cock stare.

>How the fuck can it be possible that women lack this much introspection?

Women's brains work on feelings, not logic. Rational thought is a foreign concept to them.

Instead of dating the guys who would be good father's (boring guys), you dated Chad's

Congrats u played urself

This

Once my gf turns 25 and wants to settle down I'll dump her and get a younger one

>"Hey user, can you buy me dinner?"
>"Srry, not this time."
>"OMG, HES SUCH A CHILD!"

Its the men's fault.

7/10 would bang

Savage

No, I dated "nerds" who I had hobbies and interests in common. I have never had any interest in Chads.

Only 2 1/2 years away for me :O

>"Hey user, I need to go to place x to have some fun, can you give me a lift?"
>"Srry, no license."
>"OMG WHAT A LOSER!"

Its the men's fault

No dont do that, your selfishness would limit her options for no reason and she doesn't deserve it.
If you already know you arent looking to settle down for atleast another couple of years dont waste her time and break it off now.

that spic is 40 by now

Please nuke the 5 largest US cities, and Birmingham

Tattoos are 100% a sign of mental illness. Get the fuck out of here. They're a trend that needs to end.

tattoos and piercings are a red flag you stupid fuckhead

Yeah, one of the best on this topic, should be in the history books.

they get welfare so raising their children is a piece of cake when you get money from everyone without work

Because you are fat

>Roastie genocide when?

They are genociding themselves already.

sluts are fun but they'll never be loyal.

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get women.

Moreover, almost all women cheat. Many guys simply see that dating/marrying isn't worth the embarrassment.

Have you tried dating older men?

34 here. You're the kind I would totally lock down, looks are important, mostly the body, though.

You're in denial. Non chads and Nerds don't trick chicks into staying in a ltr by pretending to want a committed relationship, only chads do that

I dont even think its that, they just dont care about living in or raising their kids in squalor

But I'm not. "Nerd" guys are as the OP described. They are manchildren that have no interest in marrying a woman and having children.

no wonder why LA is a shit hole

It's true. When you don't need a man(have a job/can leech off mummy and daddy) you can sleep around with no care.

Only if you're a pussy.

Nothing wrong with piercings.

>tattoos and piercings are a red flag you stupid fuckhead

women get tattoos and piercings because men will think they're sluts and approach them and hit on them more. But whether they are sluts or not depends on the girl.

Yea, cause he forced that poor innocent virgin to sleep with him. White knight faggot.

If these men had jobs that paid enough to live on, I'm sure they'd be doing that instead of playing vidjya. Why work hard when you get paid kibbles and bits? Just vidjya instead.

>women continue to not take responsibility for their own fuckups
wow color me shocked

I don't get it. What is fraction meaning?