We all know the real reason the juice box mafia media hate Trump so intensely: He treats them with no respect...

We all know the real reason the juice box mafia media hate Trump so intensely: He treats them with no respect, and this turns them into apeshit lunatics.

A study of Death Row inmates showed a massive tendency of perceiving some 'disrespect' from their victim. The pain disrespect brings on diseased minds with massive egos leads to to insane and irrational behavior.

So what does that tell us about the mental health of journalists?

What we already knew.

How is this guy not in jail? This is open espionage. What a disgusting traitor.

And the MSM is full of psychopaths and narcissists

It was their emotional, knee-jerk reactionist, mental state that led them to become "journalists" in the first place. They were already damaged goods long before Trump was made President.

They see themselves as the lawful permanent rulers of society, making Trump the traitor.

This seems similar to murderers' and thieves' rationale, as well.

It's not just about disrespect. Obama aids bragged about misleading journalists on the Iran deal, whistleblowers were charged, and journalists we're targeted. It's because most journalists and pundits aren't, and don't try to be objective. They are chosen and promoted based on their ideology. Principles have given way to narratives and I'm not sure more or less people are wise to this.

This guy has gone off the deep end and is on par with /x/ at this point.

During the election, Trump openly invited Russian hackers to go looking for Clinton's missing emails.

I would love to see Alex Jones snap Olbermann's spine.

The violent mania shown by liberals and the MSM over the past year has truly made me despise mentally ill people.

No, he implied that Russia had stolen them and if we wanted to know what was in them, we should ask the Russians. Implying they had already stolen them from an improperly secured e-mail server. I'm glad we nuked you stupid pieces of shit. Trump was using a variant of the old joke. You know, if someone says "Is it true niggers have big dicks?", and the other person responds "Ask your mom".

So? He said "I hope you find the emails", emails that were known to exist and wanted in connection with active investigation. He didn't invite foreign intelligence agencies to actively subvert the president.

>juice box
It this what we are calling the TV now? Its fucjubg brillianbd

MSM are cattle farmers. Libretards create policy to control. Many Rhinos are no better.

Very astute, its also related to the elite universes which cultivate this attitude and supply all these lunatics

It tells us that they are all narcissists. They are also not reporters but talking heads with attachment to reality except their own. Pathetic

Oh yea my friend. 1000% correct. Indoctrination centers

Are you guys looking forward to Keith's book?

NO ATTACHMENT is what i meant......

Jesus Christ!!! This guy is fucking insane. He should go back to calling baseball highlights. You can't get much more irrelevant than this chump(unless were talking Antifa). The key to this shit is that he doesn't recognize his own uselessness. This is a true sign of ego/vanity. He thinks he actually matters! What a bitch.

>A study of Death Row inmates showed a massive tendency of perceiving some 'disrespect' from their victim
yeah, they're narcissists. pathological ones.

they are literally, physically, unable to comprehend that the world doesn't revolve around them. now, normal people always have some level of narcissism (they put themselves before others, they safeguard their ego, they protect their own interests in general, normal healthy things), but these kikes are nutcases. the closest they will ever come to realizing that they're fucked up will be when they need to use that idea in an argument to ruin the life of somebody else.

the only solution is to get them fired from their jobs (which is extremely hard because even the lowest tiers of managers in these organisations are narcissists) and ruin their lives in general. nothing else will stop them. they are animals. they hold no proper opinions, they hold no love for anyone except themselves. they are empty shells that take on the form of proper, industrious people in order to ruin everything and wring every shekel possible out of the innocent people around them.

They got him to bomb Syria though.

They had more than enough power to do that.

>How is this guy not in jail? This is open espionage.

Sedition.

Holy shit has American "Journalism" gone off the rails.