Brainwashed Ukies edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODIqIJP4JOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are actually pics I took myself
again, whether you believe me or not is up to you, not my problem

Why is this a problem? It's literally happened for thousands of years

Vice is not a valid source
They're already known to always put their personal opinions into almost everything they cover. They are also very obviously pro-Ukrainian, spreading misinformation to further their agenda

Sorry to shit up your propaganda thread, but i did already typed that, and previous one expired, i'll be out in a second.

cont. from See, if Ukraine secures the border first then Russia, pretty much gets dick out of the whole Easter Ukraine affair, Russia can't have that. If the elections are held first then somebody who nobody's ever heard of before will receive 99.147% such is russian election way, and will for years work, fully legally, within Ukraine to further Russia's interest, and we can't have that. Literally, that bit of land they hold (especially after what they've done to it in the meantime) is not worth it.

So, both sides blame each other for breaking the accords (which is technically correct both times), EU is blaming both for that. Frontlines get more and less heated, usually we have about 1-4 wounded in a day, and 1 killed about 2 days on average, we do not count the russians dead.

Such is the situation right now. Eventually something is gotta give, either russians will back down and we win or we back down, russians win and Ukraine will, most likely, face extended collapse, depends on how exactly the war ends. I really hope we win.

And, on of chance, that somebody read this far from the start here is, in my opinion, the lesson Ukraine today offers to the world — do not negotiate with russians, nothing you agree on will be worth the paper it's written down on. Hopefully we will have some other, better contributions, in the future.

Ok, so here is my summary, to whom it may concern:

That's a fucking hour of my life i'm never getting back, oh well.

You're short sob story you've written is one of the most EU-shilled things I've ever read

You're so far gone that I'd be wasting my breath to try to help you
of course, you're going to take this as victory. You Ukies are good at claiming victory from nothing.

For anyone with a sane brain reading this thread, specifically burgers
I like to draw similarities between the Ukrainian civil war, and the American Revolutionary War

Novorussia is fighting a much bigger and better equipped army for their freedom (Ukrainian army is some 300,000 strong, Novorussian is around 30,000)
The Ukrainian government no longer represents eastern Ukraine, as Kiev wants to be EU, and the east would rather die than be filled with sandniggers

Fortunately, Novorussia does have its own France and Spain; Russia
Russia is the only country that is kind enough not to let the two oblasts that separated from Ukraine get completely massacred
Not to mention I've heard a rumor while I was in Donetsk, although this is a rumor so take it with grain of salt, that if the Ukrainian military retakes any town or village, they punish the local people for not resisting against the Novorussians

As opposed to "based" commie and std infested Russia?

In the previous thread some Russian poster was saying that economic situation is steady in Russia. Medicine is good, education is good. He also mentioned that government takes care of of poor people and basically gives them free apartments and enough money to raise their kids.

Any Rus bros can confirm?

I know that their economy is still hurting a little bit, but they seem to be getting along fine.
I spent a good bit of time in Rostov on Don before I went to Donetsk

So what i got out of this story is that Ukranians like to get "crushed" by tanks rather than fearing them.
But why isn't the Eu saving Ukraine?Clearly the sanctions are not working as intended,and the Russians are still chimping out.And what do the Ukrainians think about the EU now?Do they still trust it or do they feel betrayed?

the EU isn't trying to be a super hero because Russia will then become directly involved, as Novorussia's only ally

As a Serb, you might know how world wars are begun

If the Eu was not trying to play super hero it would not sanction Russia.

>As Serb you might know how WW started
A country of autists crossed Belgium for no reason other than to show off their dick.
I also do not know why you believe Russia could cause a WW3.

What percentage of the rebels are commie types? What percentage are trad nationalist types? social media is giving me mixed info.

How much money they make outside Moscow? All I could google was 250-400 dollars a month regular job offers and 80-125 dollars a month pention pays.

The EU just sucks dick
Major dick

I recall something to do with Archdukes from Austro-Hungary

Dude look, I don't know what the future holds, I can merely speculate that the EU could start WWIII

completely support Novorussia
so much distortion, misinfo and "implying" in the West about Maidan

still get a twinge in my heart thinking about Givi and Motorola

Why dosent this civil war get international attention?

its literally a little WW2 with dead slavs everywhere

There are handfuls of communists
Some that are really for communism, some that don't seem to care, and some that like how things are going right now, which is fairly capitalist right now.
I know they have a whole battalion that's communists, I forget how to spell it tho. It's something like Sud Vremeni

>Why dosent this civil war get international attention?

Not sure about incomes. I can tell you how much some stuff costs in Rostov tho
Like their fanciest hotel, Marins Park Hotel, costs anywhere between $40-$70 a night and it's a very nice hotel

When were you there?

It's sad to see how pro-EU most of the world is, thanks to the war in Ukraine.
People will say they hate the EU, but then support the shit out of Kiev

It did when it started

But as for right now, the war is very slow, and practically WWI, with positional trench warfare and artillery and mortars

>kiev
>wanting to be eu

Do they not realize they're on the eastern side? By russia? Away from NATO? Wtf

>The side with literal nazis is supported by international jew bankers
>The side with literal communists is supported by Sup Forums

I got there about the middle of October 2016, and got back January 13th

Well, at least you've got something. Truth is this "how are you going to fight an army" liberal gun-control argument is bullshit.

Ukranians don't particularly like to get crushed by tanks, but neither does tank drivers enjoy being, potentially, on trial for mass murder. The state can chimp out on it's people, killing some, if people stand strong the state crumbles. It simply isn't the same thing to fight a foreign state army as fighting the citizens, different rules apply.

>But why isn't the Eu saving Ukraine
EU is structured in a way that rewards politicians who do nothing, and makes politicians who solve problems (unless said problems are viewed by electorate as essential, which, be fair, Ukraine isn't) unelectable.

EU wants to "negotiate", because it seems like progress, but they've met their match in Russia, Russia loves to negotiate, they see it as a win-win since they don't intended to actually do anything they agree on, and hey, maybe they negotiate weakening some sanctions, who knows.

I think EU is helping, it's far less effective than we would like, but is also far more effective than Russians would like.

>And what do the Ukrainians think about the EU now
This is the interesting bit, Russian propaganda for years has been selling a narrative that paints Ukranians as wanting to be 'bailed out' by EU, so they don't have to work for themselves, as if we see EU as solution to our problems, which some people do, don't get me wrong, but most people don't.

Rather they wanted a country with political system that makes sense, now sure, if Ukraine gets back on it's feet, becomes a normal country with decent economy, eventually, if EU is still there, this should be considered, but it's much more "which way we are going" question than it is what specific block we will join.

the local rebels are mostly ethnic russian nationalists and people who are just mad their neighbours got blown up, maybe 20% commies

most of the non-russian/serb international volunteers are commies tho
>tfw there are huehuehue commies

Neat, I almost booked a flight to ukraine this summer and then saw on the cia fact book site that a civil war is happening.

Why do the kikes hide this so?

It seems most of pol likes the Ukie gov

although I don't know what kind of nazis want to be "progressive" and "inclusive"

Yes, the EU sucks American dick sadly.But that is probably because European states depended on colonies for resources,and now they have none.On paper it would seem like the EU could complete,but i wonder could it even survive on it's own,considering how the continent is poor on resources.

eyyyy I met one of the Brazilian volunteers

maybe now, but when the civil war was starting Sup Forums was definitely pro-commie rebels, maybe its the the_donald/plebbit influx which changed it

redpill me on the azov battalion

so what does the rebel government look like? Do they support these left leaning parasites, or are they nationalist?

Kikes don't hide how "evil" Russia and Novorussia are, since Ukraine loves kikes
it's all part of their joo-ish agenda

This dick isnt going to suck itself...just sayin..

I actually don't know too much about Azov, just what I heard from some soldiers, which were very very biased
although there is a video on youtube of some of Azov being interviewed, and one of the fuck nuggets apparently had horrible trigger discipline and shot the ground right in front of everyone, so that tells me a lot about how professional they are

This.

the Dnipro, Aidar, Azov, Dnepr 1, Dnepr 2, and Donbas far right volunteer battalions are all owned by Ihor Kolomoiskyi who is a jew

oh yeah
from what I'd seen in their government (DPR that is, I dunno about the LPR) I hear they have some sort of parliament, and communists are banned from running parliament office
Overall, their gov seemed like a typical eastern European country's government. It actually surprised me a little how free market it was, with anyone being able to set up a little shop-stand at markets

soooooo...

Ukrainian pussy is on fire sale prices right now? Is it safe to come take my pick?

Go for it dude, Ukrainian women are some of the most beautiful in the world

30 years ago, this would have been a much larger conflict. i think that since most of it is being fought with propaganda and disinformation, both sides are hesitant to pour artillery and have to deal with the wrath of facebook posters.

i think semi-autonomy is the goal now, and what's happening in between are moves for real estate before the terms are drawn. then it will end.

georgia and some other regions might start feeling the heat. there's a chance that these get instigated before ukraine conflict is resolved, to divert resources and press back against the outlier cities and villages. what matters most to both sides is highway control now, they do not give a shit about withdrawing from random farms.

someone post trenches in ukraine

it's not a civil war, more like a war for independence for donbass

did you fight? if not, how did you support yourself while you were there?

also did you meet the texan communist

Well,i was joking about the tanks.So,basically Ukraine is not an EU priority,more like a side job.Well if it work out for ya,i guess it's ok.
But i never meant in a your a nigur style.From what i understand Ukraine,i much like Belarus,and had 90% of its exports go to Russia or something.But because this,the Russians used it to promote Pro-Russian governments.The only problem was they where not Pro-Russian they where pro-themselves.But Ukraine had to get the idea about joining Eu from somewhere.Well,anyway Ukraine is now super poor and the EU does not seem to help at all.How do Ukranians feel about the financial state right now?Or i am wrong,and Ukraine was poor even before it cut it's tier to Russia?

>tfw no brazilian commie friends to be rebels with
fug

Based azov

Yeah, I agree that it's more of a fight for independence. I just seen it referred to as the Ukrainian Civil War several times before

And nah, despite my love for the DPR, I value my American citizenship

And yeah, I met Russel. He's actually a real neat guy with tons of awesome stories. We're still friends on Skype, Facebook, and VK

Oh yeah and for you smokers out there
Dontabak is blessed by the gods with its flavor *-*
But fuck the compact version

So can someone explain how (((they))) are involved in this? Cause I cant see this conflict coming to life without their involvement.

how much is 30 us dollars worth to someone in kviv/kiev? i want to work with someone online. is it equal to 10 hours average pay in Ukraine?

Poroshenko is a chocolate billionaire, so he's very likely tied to the kike overlords

what I'm getting from this thread is apparently jews control the right wing nationalist pro-white soldiers of the Ukraine, and literal communists are the real hero freedom fighters.

daliy reminder that putin is a balding manlet pedo cuck who can't even save russians from ukrainian cunts killing them ffs
also "ukrainians" can be genocided i dont care anymore
t. former pro-ukrainian shitposter

why do slavs look like randomised oblivion characters

You are the strangest Russian

he lied like good putinist goy he was, russia is shit and turning into more shit

but russia was directly involved since russia sends regular troops to fight ukrainian like it was in ilovysk
the question is whyputin is such a good goy he didntdeclare a full scale war yet and didnt crush uaf

Depends on what you compare it to, i guess. It's definitely cheaper than it would be in the West, and you can pretty much safely visit any part of the country you can get to on a plane, not going via Russia. So, sure, if you're into that kind of thing.

Ukraine's largest importer of goods used to be Russia before the war, it's EU at the moment, the skies hasn't cracked, the economy is growing, it's weak but stable growth, following the start of the war.

To be honest i can't really say how significant the economic effects were (3-4% GDP, give or take), Ukraine was definitely on the poor side (with no improvement in sight, because if Russia controls your political life you turn into, well, Russia), and we still have a way to go as of right now.

Does Ukraine, economically, depend on Russia? Absolutely not, if this wasn't the case, the war would be long over, with our defeat, of course. This is also the case with Belorussia, by the way. Russians believe literally every state they border depends on them for survival, which many governments are fine with for gibsmedats, but those gibsmedats go to a few corrupt politicians, and they are hardly comparable to a budget of a country, even a poor one like Ukraine, and i mean they have considerably different amount of zeros in them.

>But Ukraine had to get the idea about joining Eu from somewhere
You set your "development goals" based on your neighbours, in our case that's either Russia or EU. Or we could pull a Belorussia and stradle the fence, the trick is that Belorussia sucks, Lukashenko is living the dream sure, but Belorussians themselves do not, nor did we. Though i'm sure somebody like Yanukovich would also be very happy, if that happened to us. Not that anybody would ask him now, of course.

dude there were russian soldiers killed and militaryequipment that ONLY russia has destroyed like t-72b3 tanks, putinbetrayed all of them dead and captured tankists andother soldiers,wf are they fighting for? 2nd transnistria? abhazia-like existance? this is retarded, russians shouldnt live like that at all

he does not look like slav, some asian or caucasian or moldovan idk

Well i am glad that it is working out for you,but thought that Belarus population was a little richer than the Russian population,Is it actually extremely shit?

"war in donbass" or "war in ukraine" is usually how people refer to the conflict

i spoke to russell a few times via email, he mentioned some 19 year old kid named adam who went on a "fact finding mission" in donetsk. i wanted to find out more about what this kid did while he was there because i was considering doing something similar before going to university, but russell never responded to my last email, perhaps he thought i was an agent or some shit

so how did you support yourself? did you work there?
why aren't you still a pro ukrainian shitposter, sosach too cancerous?
frozen conflict to keep ukraine in limbo so they can't join nato, putin couldn't care less about the people living there

30 dollars? Might buy you a meal at a restaurant, nothing fancy, one person dinner.

It's not a significant sum of money, if that's what you're asking, i spent about this much for my groceries today. Also prices, and salaries, in Kyiv are significantly higher, so that makes the 30 even less impressive there, i'm sure somebody from actual Kyiv can give you more accurate information.

Its hillarious how uninformed americans are and try to view everything through the lens of american politics.

There are literal fascists with swastikas on both side yet it doesnt stop them calling eachother fascists. Many russians are nationalistic AND communist. Many ukranians are actually russians.

Russia is a shithole and ukraine is in africa tier poverty.

No one won the war, not even the russians, they want to control ukraine not some tiny peninsula and a bunch of bombarded warzones. The entire thing is a costly brush war and no one is going to clearly win it, ever. Ukraine will never get Crimea back, Russia will never get to stabilize the area and everyone will suffer.

ukraine needs to be partitioned

they havent been fighting for a while OP . why talk about it now? the west didnt get what it wanted but they arent doing anything

real slavs are qt

>your country is invaded
>defend it
>brainwashed
sure

>why aren't you still a pro ukrainian shitposter, sosach too cancerous?
sosach teaches you to hate hohols(and russians btw, but they are compatriots and "my tribe") even if you are pro-hohol in the beginning

Well, what's "extremely shit"? I mean, some people are happy, some are miserable, some rich, some poor, i'm sure everyone have their own story.

What i can tell you is that Belorussia (just as any post-soviet country, that let Russia interfere with it too much) doesn't have a working political system. And eventually same thing that happens to every single authoritarian nation will happen to them — they will run out of money, and collapse, and at that point it will, definitely, be extremely shit. This happened to the glorious Soviet Union, this will eventually happen to Belorussia (when Russia no longer has money for gibsmedat) and it will happen to Russia. You can't live on lies alone.

No worries though, russians will blame the eternal juden US for everything that happens to them, as they always did last 80 years, such is the unrelenting march of history.

there are some countries, there are some states, there are some countries without states, there are some states that arent countries(like belorussia, ukraine, kaakhstan)

>russians will blame the eternal juden US for everything that happens to them
implying they will be wrong, russia is occupied country

Oh well i see.I did not know East Slavs had it that bad.Thanks for your time.

>real slavs are qt

But apparently they have zero trigger discipline. Nice firing grip, honey.

Thanks for the heads up.

Stay safe.

it's not really an invasion

didn't realise there were so many pro eu cucks on this board, celebrate diversity right goy?
i see plenty of pic related, maybe that's just /po/. they banned me from all boards for being a "proxy", fucking faggots

russians are retards(because soviets turned humnities education and science into non existance shit), but hohols are bioogical enemies

My pleasure lads, had nothing better to do anyway. Well, i'm off. Have a listen to this song, it's quite unique.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODIqIJP4JOQ

It's in russian, sang by a Belorussian band, and our boys would listen to it during firefights with russians. The irony of the whole thing is exquisite.

Yeah well, too late for that. No one in their right mind will ever accept russia invading and taking east ukraine and east ukraine is inhabited by russians who want be annexed by russia for obvious reasons. There is no way to make an agreement without a series of real wars forcefully redrawing borders. And lets not even begin on the poles, hungarians, rusyns etc. who all want to belong to their countries and not the festering shithole that ukraine is. Hell, even many ukranians would welcome getting annexed by an EU state if it means a change in the government.

Also, everyone and their mother is trying to get involved in this geopolitical fuckup and pursue their own goals. Especially the friendly merchants buying up ukraine for pennies in return for keeping it afloat.

im a Ukrainian living in Canada and I don't know much about the Ukrainian crisis other than trudeau has refused to let in any Ukrainian refugees despite promising too before the election. instead hes bringing in a horde of shit skins. in terms of the situation in Ukraine can you guys give me a run down? thank you very much to all who take the time to respond Ive been wanting greater connection to the Ukrainian community here but where I live is all gooks so I feel isolated

can any ukranian kill these?
thanks

but didn't the russian had the right to "re-take" crimea since most of it population is russian?

also, why is so popular the separatist guerrilla in the easter provinces?

Russia doesn't want to annex Ukraine. They just want to install Pro-Russian government back again, and keep Ukraine in their sphere of influence.

you're pretty much the same people, just different history
>muh maidan
what is the west realistically going to do if russia invades? ukraine isn't a member of nato or the eu

i reckon now that belarus may try and shift westward it gives russia the perfect chance to annex both while there's still time, they can give southern transcarpathia to hungary and lvov to poland
honestly there's no case for ukrainian refugees, the rest of their country is safe people from donbass just move there

Russia only wanted Crimea, because of its access Black Sea. They couldn't care less about people Russians living there.

>They couldn't care less about people Russians living there.
ok, i believe you.

but what about the people in donetsk and lugansk, why are they backing the militia?

EU will never allow a dictatorship like Belarus to join them.

frozen conflict to keep ukraine in limbo so they can't join nato, putin couldn't care less about the people living there

one million people have been displaced by the conflict. besides, something like 80% of the refugees Europe and Canada took in because of Syria weren't even Syrian but from north Africa. If we had a legitimate refugee program then not only would we have seen maybe 10-11 thousand Ukrainians coming in and also should have shut down refugees from non white areas

Putin wants to keep Ukraine de-stabilized/divided, so they can never join NATO or EU.

Belarus is completely dependent on russia. They use dirt cheap russian gas to keep up the living standards to maintain the legitimacy of the dictatorship. They do get a bit of wriggle room but only because the russians are so firmly in control they can be absolutely sure nothing will ever come to it.

>what is the west realistically going to do if russia invades?

Start WW3 most likely, what else.

>honestly there's no case for ukrainian refugees, the rest of their country is safe people from donbass just move there

Guess you cant fathom how much of a corrupt, inept shithole ukraine is. Literally nothing ever works and everything is ran by petty corruption. No shit your average ukranian would want to work in the EU and earn 10x-20x the money he would get at home.
Bullshit. Ever heard of Transnistria? Or Abkhazia? Or South Ossetia?

looks comfy as fuck

does nato really want ukraine? as far as i know if ukraine join nato that would start ww3

not join them, but shift west like ukraine has
most refugees from donbass just go to another part of the country
ukraine is not worth ww3

also transnistria, abkhazia and south ossetia have nothing to do with crimea
ukraine has a long way to go before it can join nato, but they're still aiming for it
>if ukraine join nato that would start ww3
exactly why they can't join nato atm

Nah, Ukraine is a shithole, and they don't want to get involved in a conflict with Russian Rebels. Also Trump wants better relationship with Russia, Ukraine joining won't help to improve their relationship.