Are Chinese the new Jews?

nytimes.com/2017/05/13/business/china-railway-one-belt-one-road-1-trillion-plan.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

>Mr. Xi is aiming to use China’s wealth and industrial know-how to create a new kind of globalization that will dispense with the rules of the aging Western-dominated institutions. The goal is to refashion the global economic order, drawing countries and companies more tightly into China’s orbit.
>“President Xi believes this is a long-term plan that will involve the current and future generations to propel Chinese and global economic growth,” said Cao Wenlian, director general of the International Cooperation Center of the National Development and Reform Commission, a group dedicated to the initiative. “The plan is to lead the new globalization 2.0.”
>Mr. Xi’s plan stands in stark contrast to President Trump and his “America First” mantra. The Trump administration walked away from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the American-led trade pact that was envisioned as a buttress against China’s growing influence.
>“Pursuing protectionism is just like locking oneself in a dark room,” Mr. Xi told business leaders at the World Economic Forum in January.

>Originally, it planned to send a Commerce Department official, Eric Branstad, the son of the incoming American ambassador to Beijing, Terry Branstad. Now, Matthew Pottinger, senior director for Asia at the National Security Council, will attend instead — a signal that the White House is enhancing its warm relationship with Mr. Xi by honoring his favorite endeavor with the presence of a top official.

Bannon is rolling in his grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are the original Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

>South Koreans reportedly hope to emulate Jews' high academic standards by studying Jewish literature. Almost every household has a translated copy of a book they call "Talmud", which parents read to their children, and the book is part of the primary-school curriculum. The "Talmud" in this case is usually one of several possible volumes, the earliest translated into Korean from the Japanese. The original Japanese books were created through the collaboration of Japanese writer Hideaki Kase and Marvin Tokayer, an Orthodox American rabbi serving in Japan in the 1960s and 70s. The first collaborative book was 5,000 Years of Jewish Wisdom: Secrets of the Talmud Scriptures, created over a three-day period in 1968 and published in 1971. The book contains actual stories from the Talmud, proverbs, ethics, Jewish legal material, biographies of Talmudic rabbis, and personal stories about Tokayer and his family. Tokayer and Kase published a number of other books on Jewish themes together in Japanese.

>IN JAPANESE
>JAPANESE

>The first South Korean publication of 5,000 Years of Jewish Wisdom was in 1974, by Tae Zang publishing house. Many different editions followed in both Korea and China>

>BOTH KOREA AND CHINA
>AND CHINA

Chinks and gooks literally know the Talmud better then the atheists you see LARPing as Jews today.

they only have one real ally desu

No the jews use much more cunning tricks than a big road

Why would this make China the new Jew? Because Xi is looking out for Chinese interests? Isn't that what every country should want from their leaders?

Except chinks already achieved Lebensraum.

Meanwhile the US is retardedly pursuing protectionism and hasn't pursued any new or interesting infrastructure or megaprojects in ages.

15 million to 1 billion Jews = End of Humanity

'Murican neocons hate anyone who want to sovereignly dictate their nation's own fate.

The Chinese have always been the Jews of Asia.
Look at their trade practices, both modern and ancient.
Pic related: A bridge built by the Chinese. It's literally made out of styrofoam with a thin concrete coating.

One Belt One Road is an extremely costly attempt to present long-term viability of the Chinese economic model. In short, a meme

What's happening is that China has allowed a ridiculous property/infrastructure bubble to develop domestically. They have built a massive amount of value-destroying shit they don't need in China such as the ghost towns. This development/construction lobby is now powerful enough to protect its interests at the highest levels of Chinese power and also lots of Chinese workers have their livelihoods tied to building shit, whether or not anyone needs it.

So OBOR is an attempt to export this infrastructure bubble. The idea is that Chinese banks loan Chinese companies money to employ Chinese workers (very cheaply) to build roads, bridges, rail links and so on overseas to connect China and Europe by going through Central Asia. Plus a few ports.

The problem with the plan is that it's dumb. The poor, unstable countries along the route will happily let the Chinese build shit for them. But when it comes time to pay those loans, there are gonna be a lot of defaults with the Chinese very much in the red. China has already taken multiple big haircuts overseas - but the Western media doesn't care and the Chinese media observes a blackout... so most people don't know much about it.

Furthermore, some of the major development zones are potentially extremely unstable. Even if the countries' leaders want to bend the knee, they may find themselves unable to.

Tens of thousands of miles of train track and roads across sparsely populated territory: easy target.

We've already seen peak China (around 2008). Their response to the financial crisis - basically pumping $500Bn in to their already overheated infrastructure sector so as to be able to pretend the crash did not effect them - will go down in history as one of the stupidest economic decisions a large country has ever made.

Lebensraum?

China is hellishly overcrowded.

>
The problem with the plan is that it's dumb. The poor, unstable countries along the route will happily let the Chinese build shit for them. But when it comes time to pay those loans, there are gonna be a lot of defaults with the Chinese very much in the red.
So you're saying China loses money but in return gains access to shit tons of vital infrastructure throughout the geographic heart of Asia where it does business and has international relations? Seems like a not so bad alternative.

Seems to be so. I am as Nationalist as they come, and it just makes me respect people who share the same Nationalism for their country. The international order is undergoing massive change, Xi should be respected for thinking long term ( whether it works is to be seen) because our leaders only think about the immediacy so they can get elected in two to six years.

It's a money sink.

They'll lose money building it. They'll have to spend money to maintain it - and that's assuming that relations remain good and the countries remain stable. It's incredibly vulnerable because only one country has to say "no", or go the way of Libya (another place where China lost a massive amount of money) and then the whole thing doesn't work any more.

Furthermore, goods can already go from Europe to China via sea. Transporting it by rail is going to require an enormous investment of money to simply produce an alternative system that in practice may be no better or even worse - even in the best case scenario where no countries attempt to refuse/extort/attack China and its interests.

...and there's a lot of crazy Muslim countries between China and Europe.

>We've already seen peak China (around 2008). Their response to the financial crisis - basically pumping $500Bn in to their already overheated infrastructure sector so as to be able to pretend the crash did not effect them - will go down in history as one of the stupidest economic decisions a large country has ever made.

In the past 40 years The Economist predicted 56 times that the Chinese economy was about to crash. Take that as you will.

Zindabad!

>muh China thinks long term meme

Evidence of China's long-term thinking
>massive desertification
>massive depletion of water levels
>pollution of water table by agreeing to make the world's nasty shit and dumping the waste products in rivers/lakes/fields
>a massive infrastructure bubble such that every city is surrounded by empty concrete towns that nobody wants to live in
>a banking system permanently tied to the pretense that these concrete boxes are worth what Chinese speculators trade them for
>a repressive system which causes incredibly large percentages of the wealthy/talented to flee the country and move their wealth/families out at the first opportunity
>encourage the production of way too many Chinese people under Mao then have to have a One Child Policy for 30 years, creating an inverted population pyramid in a poor country

The idea that the Chinese communists are long term thinkers is absurd. They're a mafia of elite families that are looting the country and turning themselves in to international billionaires at the expense of ordinary Chinese. If the whole thing comes falling down - and it will some day - most of them will get out and stay out, ruining the vibe at nice restaurants across the Western world by babbling in to their diamond-encrusted smartphones.

Youtube "steve keen china"
The housing bubble is real, house prices in the cities are the same as london, house prices in some of the shittier places are same as the uk average, with 1/4 the wages.
The Brits have been Jewing people through Lloyds coffee shop for 200 years and we still can't get it right, the Chinese are new to capitalism and don't really have a clue what they're doing.
The one thing in their favour is authoritarianism, they can tell their domestic audience to spend or lend or take a haircut and people will do it.

>The Economist
>reliable financial advice that isn't just talking the book of the owner of the rag
Pick one

Depends what you mean by "crash" by the way. The Chinese stock market has had 2 large crashes in the past 10 years, for example.

The overall economy right now is stagnant and the era of wide open social mobility is over. You can never predict exactly when the regime will go down, but the trajectory is downward now. The USSR endured 20 years of stagnation before the people got fed up enough to face down the soldiers (and for the soldiers to say "yeah, everything is fucked - I don't want to kill my countrymen for these corrupt fucks"). And the Chinese regime, like the Soviets in the 70s, still have plenty of momentum. But that's about all they have at the moment.

The Rothschilds own most of the debt of the people's bank.

The jews are the jews, Xi is just another pedophile politician shill for the jews.

The Ghost City stuff is really interesting imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo

Think a beta uprising could capture one of these and claim it for Kekistan?

They are and will remain a fantastic tourist attraction.

Potential for them to get super dangerous/degenerate if the shit ever really hits the fan in China.

They are thinking long term. They know China is being ruined and before long it's going to be a complete wasteland. So they intend on "drawing other countries in" so they can exploit those countries to keep China afloat.

EIN BAHN EIN VOLK EIN REICH

>Almost every household has a translated copy of a book they call "Talmud"

Kkkkkkkk

i feel sorry for the chinese that they are still using a communistic system and dont get shit at all for working

Nope. Jews are Jews.
There are no good Jews.

Maybe I should have clarified.

The Chinese elites are long-term thinkers for themselves; learning English, moving money overseas, buying up condos to make little Chinatown safespaces for themselves.

As regards the rest of China, they're gonna get while the gettin's good... and when the pitchforks and torches inevitably come out, they'll be off on private jets before you can say hongbao.

They didn't though. Only reason they got so big was because they got MANCHU'D hard.

perhaps, but they don't strike me as "scheming" and disingenuous. they are just getting better at everything.

Who's better Chinese or Japanese?

Chinese seem to be more long term ambitious

>Chinese
>they don't strike me as "scheming" and disingenuous

Either you have never dealt with Chinese people at all or you are a scheming, disingenuous Chinese person pretending not to be.

>mfw local warlord in these countries will put "tolls" for anyone using the road making money off of the Chinks
>mfw China won't be able to do shit about it because their power projection is worse the Soviets in their prime

Chinks are cucks and USA will always be the alpha male of the world. They'll be content in fighting with Poo-Loos and Vodka-niggers for 2nd place.

>Lebensraum
>14.86% of China is arable

yeah i prob have no idea what im talking about. but in third world countries like mine their corporations are perceived with at least some long term sustainability strategy for the poor countries where they are investing in. in the case of the US, for example, it was more of a "let's deplete all natural resources fast and run and leave when the country is destabilized" strategy

>“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
because you all voted in the ancap?

No, because the jews still exist.

>Are Ching Chongs the new Jew?

>rubs hands together furiously while wAtching the latest escalator death video

>Chink thread
>Canadian flag

Fuck off chink.

Chinks wish they were Jews. In reality, they are soulless fucking insects

>muh 5000 years
>muh middle kingdom
>muh eastern thought
>muh superpower

They are greedy capitalist cunts just like us. They do not have any special cultural power or insight that will take over the world. They do not strategize for generations ahead of everyone else. They don't particularly give a fuck about their countrymen. China is the organ harvesting capital of the fucking world for fucks sake. They were never, and never will be, a superpower, because they have shit geography. It's why they were continuously cucked by the Manchurians and Mongols for centuries. Their only contribution to the world is mass labor force and a willingness to be exploited.

Seriously, fuck Chinkophiles.

Indeed, their aproach to bussiness it's also different, they'll rather have an stable source of income than just making bank, that's for now tough, let's give them time.

I dunno, it seems anyone with money in China is trying to flee the country. I think they're in some deep shit and they're not letting onto it.

Chinks only became jews cause anglos drugged them with opiates.

The friendly merchant use to be below the artisan and craftsman,and the farmer,because all they do is get money for themselves instead of helping society. Not anymore the friendly merchant is in power

I can see how the "we were exploited by Americans/Europeans too so we know how you feel, laowai- I mean friend" line may play positively.

And there's no doubt that there are indeed people in the developing world who are sincerely optimistic about engagement with China, not so much because they love the Chinese but because they like the idea of the decline of American-European power. This is certainly true in Africa and I even know a few African true believers when it comes to China.
>but some of these guys end up disillusioned hard

And I understand that the history of American business in Latin America means I have no moral high ground here.

That being said, Chinese corporations see American businesses' resource extraction as a success to be emulated. They're not in it for the people any more than United Fruit.
>if anything, much less because Western corporates occasionally have to deal with critical press back home and run some charitable programs to try to say sorry - Chinese overseas business will never face critical examination from Chinese journalists under the current regime and this is one less incentive they have to be honorable in their dealings

>no laws protecting people
>no laws protecting consumers
>no laws preventing harmful chemicals
>no laws to ensure foods are at least edible and not made from lead
>steal everything from other countries
>protect chinese from extradition for hacking, stealing
>prevent other countries from removing their money from chinese stock markets
fuck china. it needs to be removed

>The friendly merchant use to be below the artisan and craftsman
This is a meme.

Chinese love to tell you that their culture was all about art and poetry and whatnot (and imply that it's your fault that it no longer is).

But the reality is that it had always been a fairly barbaric place ran by extorting warlords, secret societies and a system of governance that boils down to "the richer guy wins".

>They're not in it for the people any more than United Fruit.
Yes, I agree that maximizing profits is the end goal for anyone. I'm sure they don't give a shit about our or even their own people. I was only pointing out their apparent long term goal. You know? Like they are at a stage when they want to become an empire, while the current global empire (the US) is in a mature stage, making quick profits and not trying to grow. Like the business cycle.

They're here to stay, like Russia.

They'll always be a great place to go if you need to counterfeit goods, find cyber crime for hire, evade UN sanctions or have a sex holiday. But the fundamentals are too fucked and there's no way they can replace the US's role in any meaningful way. The society just can't compete and the wealth isn't there.

Chinese Christians are pretty efficient though - as are Asian Christians in general. A post-communist, Christian China... that could be a rival after a couple of generations of building.