>We looked patriotic and genuinely fun to be a part of

CONS:
>Some guys were a bit out-of-shape
>Some people acted autistic

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9mlaV
youtu.be/AX15FFj1EWY
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/tillerson-signs-docs-with-climate-change-statement-insisting-u-s-still-reviewing-policy/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/10/donald-trump-surprise-meeting-henry-kissinger-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/cia-director-mike-pompeo-venezuelas-arms-proliferation-real-threat-america/
youtu.be/kb7Q11nHASU
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtu.be/xpZHFSaLdNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Win is the one and only accurate answer.
imgur.com/a/9mlaV

I probably looked autistic, but that's ok because I am autistic

That was a good time lads.

2 scoops.

maga? come on guys, you can do better. hilarious!

holy moly

>current year+2
>still shilling for President 2scoops

what a l33t based kekistani
MAGA LMAO

name my band: the supremes

What plate carrier is that guy wearing?

/k/ lookin sharp

somebody pls halp

those antifa fags supposedly actually thought he was a soldier.

It was definitely a win. After the charge we did antifags numbers depleted by 2/3 in like 20 minutes. I say job well done. Also i had a motherfuckload of fun

Babbys first outing with friends.

Hey man I've lived here my whole life and I thought everyone like me moved to New Hampshire thanks to the commiewealth. It's just been me and my boys who think there's only 2 genders here. That was really a sight to see.

I lost a no step on snake flag in the parking garage below the commons :(

>the only two decent normal looking guys are the two black guys
kek
KEK
how can white bois compete

Wait, an anti-fascist group protested a free speech demonstration? How does that make any sense?

Less radical randos yelling at each other.

b-but hate speech

Win. They did everything they wanted to do.

We're beyond things making sense, user.

Antifa didn't even attack the fascists or cops, they were just austistically screeching on the hill. So much for bash the fash...

>Anonymous was bad
>BASED kekistan though lolllll

We chanology all over again

le kek flag xddd

They are just a thinly veiled communist agent provocateur group, they rope in liberals and pump out totalitarian communists.

Had a great time. Defiantly a lot of autistics though

I know where I physically was while this photo was taken because I was starstruck watching Sam Hyde talk to that dude. I'm so glad I havent seen myself in any of these photos yet.

I liked the autists. They were killing me

Yea I wasn't masked up at all and I really dont want to show up. I took photos myself but I tried to take wide angle photos from a distance to capture the scope of the event and not people.

Anyone have any pics of based hornman? the guy screaming that everyone needed to leave at 5

youtu.be/AX15FFj1EWY
About to get lively here!

right wing after school computer club

this guy took the bog pill

>asian redneck operator
Last to be deported desu desu.

actually this is fucking brilliant bait for aznmasculinity and r/hapas. They despise the alt right and worship any asian male with a hint of alpha.

There was atleast one Guy Fawkes mask on both sides of the line. I felt sort of bad making fun of the people acting autistic like that though because everyone for the most part seemed really nice.

When we were marching there was a lot of photography going on but I didn't dress up or anything so I'm not flashy enough to stand out.

Anomaloose mask guy here. Don't feel bad man that's what i was going for. I did my best to make that mask a "white supremacist" symbol and make antifags have a meltdown

Did it break into national news? Will Tucker Carlson mention it? If not, you lost. Having a private protest that you and a few hundred people know about doesn't matter. Somebody actually has to set something on fire.

Fuck I missed this today?

Is there anything going on tomorrow? Any pol meet ups in the 617?

It was a win, through and through.

You were braver than me friend, I was planning on marching out in full templar garb with plate over chainmail but I figured that would be too much.... then I saw a fucking samurai and a Sup Forums shield and realized I would have been amongst friends. Next time.

Hey niggers, so we've had some time to relax since the stupidity surrounding the Comey firing has died down, how do we expect this to be ignored..

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/tillerson-signs-docs-with-climate-change-statement-insisting-u-s-still-reviewing-policy/

And

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/10/donald-trump-surprise-meeting-henry-kissinger-syria/

And

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/cia-director-mike-pompeo-venezuelas-arms-proliferation-real-threat-america/

Nice timing for all this overblown Comey bullshit.

Like why does Antifa even protest/counter-protest? They are so clearly winning and they don't even have to leave home!

What the fuck are the alt-right even protesting anyway?

You are all fucking retarded. I hope you all die.

THEY SIGNED THE CLIMATE ACCORD AND YOU RETARDS ARE JERKING EACH OTHER OFF.

Oh shit well good on you then. The girl with you is a lil cutiepie you're blessed.

>>Some people acted autistic
ya don't say!

>left early cuz wife was tired so I missed the march.
She's getting so fucking beaten for this.

OY VEY

THE KIDS ARE TURNING RIGHT AND REBELLING AGAINST GLOBALISM

WE BEST CONCERN TROLL, DIVIDE AND CONQUER, DISSENSION SHILL AND

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Lol
I would've highly appreciated that. Nothing wrong with making people's day bro.
Haha thanks man

They're getting paid to start an "alt-right purity spiral."

Except it's all well beyond their reach now.

lmao

>larping
>anything but a loss
What matters is having fun and not getting hurt, or hurting anyone else for that matter.

Things don't have to make sense if you are retarded.

felt good to be a part of that.

Solid win because we got to meet each other but more importantly we got to meet the 3 percenters, oath keepers, and proud boys.
Haven't heard of them until today but I plan on joining at least one group.

too lazy to make these small enough for /wsg/ so just put em on youtube. Enjoy some dumbasses like me chanting.

youtu.be/kb7Q11nHASU

This, it's a definite win.

1. Successful rally without infighting. The point of a rally isn't to make national news, it's to meet people and gain morale.

2. Opposition looked stupid.

The guy in the red plaid shirt looks really spooky. Did he look like that in real life or just in the pictures?

>tfw watching these sorts of things make me appreciate my facial aesthetics

I might be a hkv autist, but at least I'm aryan

Only suggestion is to have more american flags and possibly a few less kek flags, though flags are always good.

Leftists were unable to shut it down
So a win

stolen valor WTF

The only way they win is if you don't show up.

Their goal is to intimidate you to hide your centrist to conservative views so it doesn't become acceptable. If you show up, you tell them you don't fear them.

The people with Kekistan flags acted like literal autism, as well as those who brought pints of milk. Cringe worthy. However, we did hold the line and the anti-fa people got bored and left.

>Win or Loss?
Why not both?

The milk guys made me lmfao honestly

He looked like that IRL

Oh shit. Matt Furie drew that?

It was a win. It was a freedom of speech rally. /ourguys/ showed up, had their gay little rally, spoke freely, did their fruity little march, and went home. ((They)) showed up and were regulated on by the BPD. Anyone who even thought about stepping out of line got V&. Freedom of Speech won. Violent liberals did not. They're all going to be butthurt that they didn't get to bash the fash nor play martyr. They just chanted "I can't hear you" like four year olds for like six hours and looked stupid. Meanwhile, the autists had themselves a fun afternoon of IRL shitposting.

I unironically enjoy the costumes people wear. In 50 years these events will be studied by academics and college students. The topic of outfits will be a topic of discussion. Kek

>flat earth shield

it's fucking cringy m8.
if you were around for the anonymous days, it pales in comparison to this.
at least back then it was for teh lulz
now it's a bunch of unfit rejects advocating for white nationalism

>>Some people acted autistic
lol definitely that flag dude, I'm sorry guys

>some people acted autistic
>some

thats a generous adjective, because to me it looks like everyone did, seeing as how its basically a Sup Forums meet up

>Antifa didn't even attack the fascists
why would they attack themselves?

The fact that more than 10 people came is a miracle in itself.

This idea started on Sup Forums, orchestrated on Sup Forums, and promoted by Sup Forums.

This wasn't the type of event when massive celebrity backing, such as The Battle of Berkeley 2. Everyone here was expecting some massive fucking rally.

The fact that 200ish came is great in itself. It was fun and we shitposted IRL. Antifa shills need to fuck off and die.

jesus christ this is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen since the youtube LIGHTNINGBOLT LIGHTNINGBOLT! kid, who was the dungeon master of the day?

Stop wasting digits

literally me

The guy in the orange shirt on the right looks like he should be yelling something about Sparta

Reposting

All memes and pepe has ever done is attract guys like this to the movement. I thought everyone knew this? Its negative for appearance sure, but at least many of them may go on the path towards enlightenment. Pol created a shit ton of normies, get over it.

The problem is that you don't stand for anything concrete. There is no political, economic, strategic policy platform that you have made. The only thing pol has definitely created, is a love for drumpf, kekistan, and pepe. That's one thing many users share and understand. Anything else is still out in the open. Most of these kids are too damn simple to argue for race, nationalism or history. You have to have a passion for it, you have to be reveling in it for years. You have to genuinely want it more than anything. It is something deeper than humor or catchiness. And that's all pol has created for most of these normies, catchy memes and humor.

Perhaps in time they will acquire understanding for bigger issues, and truly take on important issues. In the mean time, stop acting like these guys are morons for not looking or believing a certain way. Pol doesn't have a booklet for these guys to read and understand. Be happy they are at least politically active.

topkek looks like jack patillo

>ANIME NAZI SCUM NOT WELCOME!
>NOT IN MY CITY!
>MA IS RED OR YOU ARE DEAD!
>GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT!

Yeah. Barely coherent screaming. They sure won today.

I hate Trump, so you gotta be a special kind of idiot to make me applaud people holding Trump signs.

Reminder: Get on road to physical fitness if you haven't already for god's fucking sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

tfw can see my boots but not myself

HEY I SAW YOU TAKE THIS

yea, who am I then?

The handsome fella ;))))

go see yer mum, silly goose

>Looked autistic

Only newfags don't expect that.

>that shield construction

This triggers me more than it should. Either have two straps or make it not so big and reinforce the middle if you are going for a buckler.

youtu.be/xpZHFSaLdNA