Can someone give me real reasons why they hate Trudeau? or is it only a meme?

Can someone give me real reasons why they hate Trudeau? or is it only a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmUnNOuww90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is an effeminate faggot loving globalist kike puppet, and worst of all, a leaf.

he does not answer questions, Has no accountability, short sighted and a globalist puppet

I never forgave him for this
>pic related

What is this fucking shit, is that the thing where Döner comes from?

muslims are just explosive jews

Good god he's handsome

he's a globalist cuck

He is weedman. Weed is degenerate. Therefore, weedman is degenerate, and we hate him. Also undoubtedly an annoying and stupid shitposter.

Hw looks like a twink. He is a feminist SJW

He's a neoliberal.

Is he gay? He has a gay voice and a lisp

He looks like Nathan from Misfits.

He can't box for shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EmUnNOuww90

Because it's 2017

It baffles me how a handsome mofo like him ended up marrying some ugly hag.

He's literally a commie love child

BECAUSE ITS 2017

because he's a cuck

One word. Nepotism. Just because your dad used to be prime minister of Canada doesn't mean you should be prime minister of Cucknada.

Well for one I think its a fairly reasonable to suggest that any leader of a country should be putting the safety, successes and freedom of the country they are leading above all else, even if that means offending globalists. Its fairly clear that people like Trudeau, Merkel, Macron, etc.. don't actually put their respective countries first but in fact put a "globalist agenda" first, very much to the detriment of the people they are sworn to serve.

>nicest leaf you'll ever meet
>twisted fucking psycholeaf

In what way does he restrict the citizens freedoms?

Well I suppose they didn't have freedom of speech to start with...

He and the liberal party are what I hate the most in Canada. Fuck him and fuck multiculturalism.

He backed out of his promise on forming a committee to discuss electoral reform after his Liberals won a majority in Parliament.

Justin Castro is a globalist puppet. Him or another the country was sold a long time ago. The politician are puppet lobbyist only in place to give illusion of choice.

link? or are you fucking with us..

Because he is a beta cuck faggot Jew golem collecting a carbon tax which is a money pipeline to the UN

People automatically project good morals onto good-looking people. Being handsome doesn't matter when his policies pander to globalists and give nothing to the Canadian people.

You are an idiot... The electorial reform was named "run off" voting... It gave the voter a chance to vote for they're party. And a back up plan... Guess what?? That was for the NDP voters... They are not going to vote conservative.. that would have ensured a liberal win till the end of time

Well memed

Because he's better looking than me.

Because I'm a virgin who's never touched a vagina and he's a chad who's probably fucked 100+ beautiful women over his lifetime.

Because he is succesful in life while I'm a failuire.

It's a meme. Not every country can be nationalist, someones gotta accept the refugees. Or else who is going to clean up all the refugee corpses?
Better Canada than us.

canadians need a new flag.

it's a tendy, newfriend :)

I don't hate him. He's not even a real person. He's more like an Echoborg. Reminds me of Macron.

Literally an attractive, approaching-middle-aged man with an absolutely harmless persona and zero personal scandals who does and says nothing of any weight. Just parrots party and corporate line.

He's the perfect conclusion to the corporate style technocratic rule we have seen in parts of the west for a while now. He's like Ronald McDonald or any other corporate spokesperson.

He only got voted in because he makes women wet, IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. We need to kill all chads for the good of humanity.

Dude is just the worst.

coward
drug-addict
gay
pro muslim

Didn't you last Prime Minister have to hide in a closet when one lone wolf attacked Parliament?

>backed out of reforming the electoral system because it would lead to "alt-right extremism"
>defended one of his MPs saying that millenials just need to accept insecure employment because the government won't do anything about it
>despite that fact he wants to increase both moral and economic immigration
>when an Anglo woman in Quebec asked him a question about trying to find English government service in Quebec, he answered her in French because it wouldn't be fair if other people didn't understand
nice hair though

Son of Fidel Castro. Pierre was a pedo.

#pizzagate

He said China is his favorite country because of all the control they have.

Good insight, but its far more insidious in reality. They don't lack emotion and passion, far from the opposite, they are driven by the purest of hatred and guilt.

Didn't you lose a war to emu's?

He looks like the Chads that fucked Sup Forums's crush in high school and so Sup Forums has this irrational hatred toward him based on deep seated insecurities.

That's why Sup Forums turns to their father figure Trump because Sup Forums never had a strong father figure themselves.

t. armchair psychologist

someone post the photo of him sitting on the floor while Merkel teaches him how to be a man

Memes are now considered legitimate comebacks to inconvenient facts.

China is a rising superpower while America is a dying country full of has beens.

Also The average chinese IQ is higher than whites, it's only right that they rule over us.

t. Chinese colony

damn the nigga Fidel was hot

He's just not ready

fellow leafs how does it feel knowing that all of our wives and gf's fantisize about JT fucking them and cumming in them to give them chad babies?

Yeah and Jean Chrétien beat the shit out of a tresspasser

>our wives and gf's

And biggest Mexican sin of all:
Glass jawed

tfw i always thought this was a meme till i did the research

honestly wtf

did his (step) dad sell her out over a business deal or something?

what drove him to literally cuck his wife for a subhuman commie?

shits pretty fucked up

Sorry, I forgot to mention those with boyfriends, those with non gender conforming significant others, those with animal partners like dogs, etc.

Yeah, the doner is literally that meat cylinder. what you eat is a wrap, shwarma or gyro or w/e.

He's a bad actor.
A sellout.
An elitist without the talent to be one (nepotist elitism).
Doesn't understand political philosophy
Was used for name recognition by Liberals(would never have been an MP without it)
His father didn't want him in politics because he recognized his incompetence
Uses the poor and minorities to further his political agenda (which harms them the most)
Sucks at boxing
Sucks at teaching
Won't answer in Question Period in Parliament
Sold us to the Chinese
Speaks like Sidney Crosby after 7 concussions
Charges charities so much to speak that they lose money (and then he refuses to give any back)
Wants MPs to work less (Fridays off)
Is the laughing stock of the Global Community
Either can't do math or is lying about his budgets
Complains about Conservative Tax breaks for the rich, uses everyone of them
Outrageous personal expenses
Wants to raise taxes on literally everything (Carbon Tax)
Says he's a feminist and then bullies female MP (elbow incident)
Has CBC shilling for him which I'm forced to pay for
And I haven't even began to get into specific policies...

But their are two things I like about him
1, He likes MMA (pic related)
2, He's so shit-tier that he many finish off the Liberals once and for all

Dude wolfs are scary even when they're alone, I hid in my closet when it was happening too.

>gyros
fucking amazing

>schwarma
sounds like jewish circumcized leftovers

>Says he's a feminist and then bullies female MP (elbow incident)
t. Ezra Levant

he had a nazi friend and he went to faggy nazi parties. he thought he could let his friend escape the law since he was involved in some international white power shit

his friend was found in a hole. justin will end up there one day as well

All I see is a man playing to his strengths. If you were a politician with Chad-tier looks you would do the exact same thing. Every last one of you.

He literally admitted that his father used his sway to keep his brother out of jail when he was busted for drugs in an interview and nobody has ever reported on it

>He likes MMA
>Likes watching nearly naked men get hot and sweaty in a ring together as the grunt and moan trying to assert their dominance over the other
Hmm......

Commie apologist and a fag.

>I let society decide my definition of success
what a fucking cuck

I can't wait until Canada's market implodes worse than the America's 2008 crisis.

>Likes watching nearly naked men get hot and sweaty in a ring together as the grunt and moan trying to assert their dominance over the other
Yes it's called fighting. It's something men do.

I'm fine with the fighting part.

It's sitting around watching other men do it that's gay

so was che

now you know the entire reason women become political

His political ideology and his virtue signalling. He's the epitome of Liberalism.