ANTIFA's "punch a nazi" list that they just came out with

ANTIFA's "punch a nazi" list that they just came out with..

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/tillerson-signs-docs-with-climate-change-statement-insisting-u-s-still-reviewing-policy/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/10/donald-trump-surprise-meeting-henry-kissinger-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/cia-director-mike-pompeo-venezuelas-arms-proliferation-real-threat-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need identities of the owner of the page and followers. I have succesfully made a impressive little tool kit in TempleOS that can infiltrate their social medias where I can spew right wing nazi memes.

>Punching a gun nut
How long until fags lay dead in the street?

Is it ironic that number 2 on their list is about guns and the second amendment?
Kek

top kek

Obviously a troll. Probably the faggot op himself.

Sage shit threads.

>120 million native americans

It used to be 100 million, but looks like they bumped that ridiculous figure up a bit more.

DotR when

Woah woah woah you are a rare flag. To bad your people are filthy rats

Most of this stuff doesn't even describe "us", it sounds like they're talking about normie conservatives.

I'd break 99.9% of these Antifa faggots over my knee.

They all weigh 90 lbs, have acne, and are legit betas. Where can I fight them?

>le 100m native americans genocide

Didn't most of them died from smallpox?

>they believe in white identity
>they deny that white Americans killed native Americans
how can they deny the existence of white people and accuse them of something in the same article?

>guam
>rare

Someone is new

>also implying I'm an ocean nigger

Wherever you found this, report it to the authorities. It's clearly inciting political violence.

Check the Boston Antifa fbook page. It's right there.

Nazis look just the same as everyone else when they're out of uniform.
This list is misleading and will only result in people getting hurt.

>China is #1
PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

>120 million
Literally another Shoah, the numbers won't stop climbing

>idiots STILL think the Native American situation is a favorable argument when it actually warns against the dangers of unchecked immigration by hostile peoples
Kek.

unless these guys are only doing this shit in california, they're gonna get shot lol

no dam antifaggots here in florida i'll tell ya

>black
>voted Trump
So I'm a Nazi?

If they punch me, do I scream "my life matters" to make them stop?

Apparently.

They weren't used to domesticated animals so hadn't contracted things like cowpox to stop it.

By the time our early settlers had got set up there it was nice and sparsely populated.

You're a victim of internalised racism so you get a free pass until they reeducate you.

I hear Gremlins have chimp like strength

when did you kill 20 mio niggers Burgerbros ?
wat
if anything you brought prosperity to those you brought to America.
at least in the long run.

REMEMBER THE 120 MILLION

>120 native americans
Yuh pale skin, don't forget the 200 million native americans. how could you forget the 300 million native americans?

she could have done better

>120 gazillion
If it had been a gazillion less, I would have shrugged it off. We should be ashamed muh gud goys.

Yeah. And it wasn't even 100m. it was at most 40m.

>America isn't first nor sacred
>your sacred duty as an American
Using nationalism to destroy the country is somehow both clever and stupid

> they believe america is great x3
> they are americas greatest enemy

40M is just over 10% of the current US population, that's still a huge stretch given their lack of modern agriculture.

>attack all white people who don't signal hard enough

There are limits to even my engorgement.

R A R E
A
R
E

I want a black person to walk up to this person and say "America First"
What a conundrum they would be faced with

This, there's no way their population was even the size of the uk's at the time given their lack of development. You need far more space for far fewer people when you live as hunter gatherers.

>race mixer
Bitch had it coming

>I GET TO PUNCH PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH!!!!

Leftists are literally children.

I don't worship guns, I worship God, and I thank him for allowing me guns.

> after the failure of the Fan4stic movie, that was the only woman miles teller could get.

you have to go back

>they post lies via conservative memes

if they classify all republicans as nazis, they're just encouraging real nazis to take power

all according to kekaku

god literally cleared the way for the europeans

manifest destiny

>these are their ideas
>hurt them physically for it
>btw we're the good guys
now this is anti-fascism

Every time I see this posted I can't help but imagine some 100 lb woman with an British accent trying to wrestle a pistol from a NYPD veteran. I'm sure the smacks to her head from the baton wouldn't have any lasting damage given there isn't much there in the first place.

well at least Maddow's wife is married to a man

>kill a handful of belligerent natives on the coast
>accidentally give a bunch of them smallpox
>smallpox spreads to the fucking west coast before you've even finished conquering the east coast
>"m-muh genocide!!!!"

>PUNCH someone who "loves and worships guns"
lol

Hey niggers, so we've had some time to relax since the stupidity surrounding the Comey firing has died down, how do we expect this to be ignored..

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/tillerson-signs-docs-with-climate-change-statement-insisting-u-s-still-reviewing-policy/

And

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/10/donald-trump-surprise-meeting-henry-kissinger-syria/

And

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/12/cia-director-mike-pompeo-venezuelas-arms-proliferation-real-threat-america/

Nice timing for all this overblown Comey bullshit.

Like why does Antifa even protest/counter-protest? They are so clearly winning and they don't even have to leave home!

What the fuck are the alt-right even protesting anyway?

You are all fucking retarded. I hope you all die.

THEY SIGNED THE CLIMATE ACCORD AND YOU RETARDS ARE JERKING EACH OTHER OFF.

It's the current year! I mean... really? A fucking leaf?

I dont understand if an immagrant breaks a law why are they mot deported instantly?

>America First is a bad thing
>USA is shit compared to China
They aren't even trying to hide they are commies.

is this real

In reality, there were likely no more than 7 million Natives living in the lower 48 at the time of European Discovery.

its almost a shame that you never see these people outside of big cities

>assassin
>breaks into ss officers home in disguise
>disguised as an american commando
>has to grope the head of the sleeping officer
>before stealthly shooting him point blank

Also remember which Lisa A. Grant judge in that courthouse.
There are 2, Lisa Anne Grant and Lisa Ann Grant
I don't remember which one is ours

That's a great shot at the end.

>""""""""""wife""""""""""

>loving your country is now racist
Dafuq??

For all of me, I say they should suffer before we kick them out.

>I say they should suffer before we kick them out

Better to seize any and all assets they possess, use them to reimburse the victim or their family, and then deport them with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Keeping them in the country for extended punishment just costs money.

Sure, and that's all fine, but I think a stiff sentence of hard labor first is for the best. Let them work off their debt to society. Then they should have biometric information collected, such as finger prints and iris scans, so that if they are ever recaught at the border, the border guard can identify them on the spot and summarily execute them. That'll keep those cockroaches out.

>they love and worship guns
uh oh, am I going to get punched by a feminine penis?
>post safes

that's the fishiest part of that whole story to me. There are TWO judges with almost the exact same name in the same courthouse? I could see the same last name or something, but their names are almost the identical save for one letter. Just seems very strange to me, maybe it's pretty common but it seems very strange.

seriously, it's time for the rwds before this gets out of hand and we have communism.

>white americans killed 120 millon native americans and 20 million african americans

damn Americans how can you even live with yourself remember the ((140 GORILLION))

Cows farts cause climate change

(((You))) didn't do the echoes right. Go back to (((Germany))), (((fag))).

I never understood this statistic or where it comes from. North and South America probably didn't have 120,000,000 natives total. Also implying Spaniards and Portuguese are white.

Fairly sure this whole list is meant to be satire. When and where was this posted?

How much do you want to bet that the first thing she sees when going for that gun is an elbow in her face?

Alright shlomo

>China

Well I guess that's where these guys want to go better send them there.

Ha

It is. Oh, it is. Hadn't laughed so hard in a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk

>In the past, immigrants killed a ton of natives
>Therefore you should be pro-immigration

The lefts logic here escapes me

TempleOS doesn't have networking you dingus.
CIA & MIT nigger confirmed.

They are Illegal foreigners.

This is what I want to know. How did a population of natives that didn't breed their own animals have a population of 100+ million people? It's just not sustainable.

Punching Nazis is reprehensible. Its fucking disgusting that our country has come to this. Punching Nazis keeps Nazis alive; they should be outright killed instead.

>China #1

These people are disgusting

Bear in mind that Pepe was also depicted as a Jew, so the creator is also antisemitic.

>China #1
In literally what? GDP?
Is that the only criteria to judge nations now?
Jesus fucking christ.