Should the US balkanize?

Should the US balkanize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Why would any American want this?

YES DEATH TO AMERICA

Im trying to imagine a reality where an america without the federal government exist and also not nuked. I cant because a divided america is a weaker america.

>balkanize
no
>segregate
yes

Yes unfortunately normies are too cucked/blacked to ever support this.

No.
Only Commie scum want a disunited America

Cities over 250,000 should be their own city-states like D.C., but that's as far it should go.

Pittsburgh,some of Ohio, and the Maryland Panhandle should be with West Virginia

Yes.

Pennsylvania Uber Alles

I'm Texas and don't you fucking dare give us So-cal unless you want a proper fucking genocide on your hands.

>Giving that much land to your niggers
Just give them southern Florida that should be enough.

Tennessee is 80% white and I guarantee if you give Memphis to Mississippi it will jump to 95% white.

>Pittsburgh is the capital now

How about no, and we keep Virginia

Literally perfect.

Why split up when you can deport non-whites instead

Absolutely.
Just, uh, let us know before you throw us to the chimps, please.

Hispanic gets deported to the south.

No fuck Pa, it's a pisshole. Wannabe redneck state

Yes, then slowly take territories back through a Reconquista.

I'll give you a heads up. Also, I have an internship there in 2 weeks. Where is an area of the city that isn't a deathzone of violence I can look for an apartment or something? Money isn't really an issue

Virginia shall conquer the neighboring states starting with Maryland to ensure we have a cannon fodder.

Niggers should be exterminated, not ceded territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

Fucking please.

>hey even dont know what right wing means. its fantastic. this isnt even ironical. it's like kindergarten of politics.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: T+E2gw0i) 05/13/17(Sat)20:39:16 No.125417815▶
>
I agree let's split up and then send all the niggers up north. The yankees are always saying how much they are oppressed down here. I'm sure they would love several more million illiterate moon crickets up there. Let them bear the cross since they won't shut the fuck up about them.

I live north of fireworks and donuts, where the police pull over cars of blacks for crossing into our suburb all day. It's cozy, for Memphrica, but there are nicer areas that are closer to the city, if that's a thing you need. Just take your time to drive around an area and look at the people before committing.

yes
I believe the USA should be divided into the united states of america and blackmerica

Just send them all to Mississippi or something as a containment state

Thanks senpai

Gas the Californians, coast war now

i refuse to give up Texas

Just gut the federal government to just below dead and let the states run the show.

No one believes you anymore, Texan cucks. The last cool thing you did was shoot those jihadi's who were all butthurt about the mohammad art exhibit. That was like 3 years ago now.

The fuck are you talking about? They had R2DINDU not even a year ago.

What advantage would it have? We already have states that have their own sub-culture. Just concentrate domestic power/responsibility in the hands of the states and have the fed focus on foreign issues.

USA =/= America

America is a nation: a body of people united by a shared culture and heritage.

The United States of America is a country: a region of land united under a political regime.

America created the United States to serve its interests. America can disband that geopolitical entity and replace it with something new if we feel that is in our interests.

Please for the love of god

none of those places in green want anything to do with Chicongo

we'll see how funny you think you are when a fucking robot drives a bomb up your ass.

>muh red scare was for no reason at all
That is some grade A commie bullshit pasta you are posting there, mate. Sure you in the right place?

>Detroit no black
>Illinois not black and hispanic

book was published by the Rockefellers and it was directed by Kissinger.

winner

Definitely.
I don't see the need for racial lines though. Well defined castes would be enough.

America has enough nukes to retaliate if we get attacked, regardless of whether we are united or not.

Never mind that there's no purpose in nuking someone, only is conquering them.

Why not both?

Yes, or at least form a NAU and divide it up into regional governments.