According to liberal logic, historical symbols of slavery must be torn down

Other urls found in this thread:

aeraweb.org/projects/sphinx/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh pyramid builders wuz paid n sheeit

They were paid conscripts

Thank G-D the Jews weren't slaves in Egypt.

So, according to them, the entire US should just be torn down. Noice.

The world isn't black and white.

Not every 'arbitrary group' idea is shared by everyone you view as being part of 'arbitrary group'

Those are grain silos, you idiot, not monuments.
The inside is hollow

Why bother making so many small ones when you could just make one big massive one?

Black user here. I think this concept is stupid.
History exists for a reason.
This country and several powerful men of government were in support of slavery. This should be remembered so as to serve as a reminder of what not to do and what kind of mentality rose to power.

Destroying the historic markets of this is ignorant as fuck. If anything, it harms black people in that it erases what atrocities happened to them. Many of them are to ignorant to realize this as are most liberals which is likely why their dumbasses will be enslaved again.

Pyramids weren't built by slaves you fucking retard

If you unironically think pyramids were grain silos neck yourself

This. They're actually ancient rocket ships.

You know, they've been inside them

>implying slaves built the pyramids
They were built by farmers in their downtime. Archaeologists even found records where the beer was ordered for paying the workers.

Jew slaves is just another psyop on the part of Jews to try to build sympathy for their parasite race. The pyramids were built by well paid artisans

What do you propose they actually were?

Also weren't built by farmers if you believe that story there is something really fucking wrong with you lololol farmers had the tech to build the Pyramids

Jew fag here. I agree with Black user, and believe that this also applies to the pyramids. I also think that even though they where built by slaves, the pyramids should be recognized as wonders of the ancient world, and have a lot to offer when it comes to studying history. What it took to get them built was a horrific crime, but whether tearing them down is a smaller or larger crimes, committing a crime today doesn't erase or balance out crimes that where committed thousands of years ago, it's just adding to the list of crimes comitted.

I thought the pyramid builders were a chosen people, it was an honor to build a monument to pharaoh. the slaves weren't worthy enough to carve sacred stones.

The actual builders and purposes of the Giza pyramids is in dispute. The only thing Egyptologists, Historians, and Archeologists can agree on is the pyramids we're built by paid skilled labor.

Fuck you they were nuclear reactors

Monumental tombs, you dumb shit.

Jew here. We don't want your pity, and even if we did, it doesn't make sense to pity people today because of something that happened thousands of years ago to ancestors they've never met or even know the names of.

Pyramid of Gyza was a spiritual sight the Kings room was
>They line up constellations
>circumference of the base of the pyramid x 43200 is the circumference of the earth around the equator

Have you seen the pyramids? They're fucking huge, it's nowhere near feasible to build something like that with only a few people within the lifetime of one man at a time when people died at 40.

Also mainstream Archaeologists and Egyptology say the sphinx was built in 2500 BC when it is at least 10,000 years old

There were many different individuals involved.
From skilled designers and planners, foremen and farmers who were just the muscle.

0 slaves in egypt during dynasty period and before

Post source

>The muscle
You do realize it wasn't built with "muh muscles" needed higher tech than what they teach in mainstream history. Thinking otherwise is being intellectually dishonest

sounds more like isis

and mainstream historians believe history is linear and ignore the very obvious cycles you find in different civilizations around the globe. A huge bulk of modern social sciences are garbage.

I wonder (((who))) is to blame

aeraweb.org/projects/sphinx/
>Lie (refusing to listen to science and dating)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
>Truth
Water erosion proves that the Sphinx couldn't have been built in 2500 BC because there wasn't heavy rainfall tons of Geologists have confirmed this

Could it happen to be those who read the Talmud?

The blame for that falls in the encyclopedists.

They described the world.

I hate niggers.

Retard alert. Believing the pyramids were built by only humans.

Do it.

i apologize for OP's american education

Same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY

We wuz pyramid flyerz n sheeit

This.

Go to /his/ and learn something you fuck.

The Slave Trade is alive and well in the Islamic World today, let's start with this - you regressive neoliberal faggots!

Yeah no. Debunked for ages now, I suppose you think that the Jews build them as slave to for the kangs.
I read that in certain parts on the pyramids at certain times of the year the only light coming in to the chamber is from that of Sirius' in the nights sky.
It also has water damage consistent with flooding at the base of the pyramid. Same sort of flood that Graham Hancock speaks about (though I differ in opinion as to what melted those glaciers).

Also that erosion is present more heavily at the base...

GEOLOGISTS HAVE CONFIRMED THIS
>Egyptologists, geologists and others have rejected the water erosion hypothesis and the idea of an older Sphinx, offering various alternative explanations for the cause and date of the erosion.
from your own link

>wikipedia
Won't be 100% on go listen to geologists and actually historians not some dunecoons who want to protect their narrative

The pyramids represent a society which had slaves, I don't think the comparison is who made them since the statues in the South were not made by slaves.

link?

No no it doesn't Pyramids weren't built with slaves fuck you people are retarded

close enough

This is fucking genius

Bump

I would like to know where does that supossed slavery it's in my country.

I vaguely remeber one case of a chinese that had some other chinese trapped in a mine or something, but besides that I have never seen a slave.

A Leaf being this stupid how am I surprised

where's your level-power? they weren't slaves at all

maybe you have some bolivians and peruvians working in mines and fields. just like here.

They pay them, a shitty paid, but cash none the less.