This is the true face of the Alt Right and Sup Forums

These are the creatures you share the board with

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863452019788591104
pscp.tv/w/1gqxvbADXnkxB
youtu.be/yYT4dSWtaTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I take it you've never seen pictures of chan meetups before?

that's why we're anonymous, if i knew who you were i wouldn't talk to you.

jesus what a bunch of nerds

>what a bunch of virgins! xD
>How dare you slut shame that woman! ABLOO BLOO BLOO

Were you expecting square-jawed, tall, well built perfect soldiers?

They lack discipline, that's all. One day it will be provided to them and then we will see you if you can still laugh while strung up to a lamp pole.

They don't look that bad desu.

I'd rather them than the limp-wristed faggot nerd virgin shills that Brock has been sending to Sup Forums for the past month. Fuck off, saged.

Cherry picked photos, there nerds were a lot worse than our nerds

They're outside on a Saturday unlike everyone here. Props to them.

I didnt know he had such a nice rack.

>everyone has to be a 6'8" chad or I can't fap to this

You're a fag tbqh

shit nigga never go full bogdanoff

Now lets compare to leftists

pretty sure thats the_donald and twitter tards

They've made the first step. Diet, exercise and some combatives and they'll be good to go.

WTF, I love these people now

>First wave virgins
We got 72 of them for each of you Mudslime faggots.

sad!

>he thinks people who protest in rl go on Sup Forums
No they're our pawns. We move our pieces while staying comfy at home.

Arthur would beat the shit out of that faggot

Why do shills always have named .jpgs?

ITT: buttblasted antifags trying to deflect from the fact that no one paid attention to their autistic screeching from the hill

twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863452019788591104

Kek, share blue will never understand why attacking vanity works for us against them but not the opposite.

I genuinely feel bad for these people some days; then I remember they want my way of life killed off.

It looks like they need an alt-right father figure to teach them to shave.

no, post them

he looks like Edward Snowden.

The funniest thing to come out of all of this is the simple fact everyone on both sides of the argument are wearing some form of protective head gear because of bike locks and sticks as if guns with bullets didn't exists.

>he thinks these people are being serious

Most Trump guys who go to these 'protests' know it's just a day to LARP around for fun.

Some '101 crips' member just threatened to kill one of the larpers at the antifa livestream. lol

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvbADXnkxB

people arent getting shot at these protests hurrrdurrrphhh

I don't think I've saved any in years, so I cba to dig back to find any. They generally look about this retarted -- not full retard, but enough to make you wish you didn't know what the people you've been shitposting with look like.

tfw you get runned down so hard you start to become a bog-master

Is this YLYL? Cause I lost, my sides hurt

t. Virgin

They might not be impressive individually but they come in numbers. Wave after wave of autists, geeks and virgin neckbeards can plow through the best that the Left has to offer....

More pics of her

what? we had to send children so it would be a fair fight against antifags

> tfw balding
> tfw probably look like this in a few years
At least suicide is an option

They are mostly quite young and haven't developed their own aesthetics yet. Also, they don't look that bad senpai, have you seen the other guys?

3 threads against patriots fighting antifa on the streets. Literally fighting commies. And we are supposed to be against this? Please tell me why? Go on consensus cracking shill!

>ugly people shouldn't have an opinion or have a right to protest

Sounding very fascist these days.

*blocks your bench*

They're outside, having fun, meeting people. Hopefully they'll kick some commie ass too. I don't see the problem, they're Americans.

FUCKING A.

Except for the jewry this isn't cringy. Hell, if the flag was gone and the guy was wearing a maga hat it'd be pretty decent.

Armor plates are expensive and people have not been getting shot. Use your resources to best prepare for the most likely tactics. If somebody whips out a gun in the middle of a crowd of Boston cops, the armor probably wouldn't matter anyways because the shooter is getting dropped.

The other guys have long hair, poorly fitted women's blouses, male nipple piercings, which is still ok. To each his own...

Yet.... people aren't getting shot yet. Those rainbow warrior ANTIFA are going to sucker punch the wrong American at one of these protests. Then all hell will break loose. That Trump supporting veteran with PTSD will flip his/her shit. Then shoot all of those rainbow faggots

cool, now post a picture of your ugly mug, you fat fuck

Please do not tell me that this is /k/

ANTIFA and the Alt-Right are controlled opposition.

Jews control them both.
Zionists lead them both.

Yall niggas postin in a CIA thread.

burgers amerifats are ugly,how is this news?

dress up like antifa and go wipe out these fags then

win/win

It's antifa

>uhh herro prease thanka yuuu. I am a hafu japanesa thanka yuh and I coma froma japan today thanka yuuu

this user is a MOSSAD agent.

>pic related

Stay safe, Anonymous.

t. Terry Davis

They all look like normal dudes except the fag on the far left.

And those nerds can beat the shit out of your nerds, Leddit faggot.

>One day it will be provided to them

Discipline doesn't work like that at all you dipshit.

Yup, everyone is controlled by the Jew's, time to kill ourselves. You first though.

WHERRE IS THE SOURCE

It better be

now its getting defficult.... no wait... same paranoid bullshit as the last 5 years.

>purity spiral thread #62 today

There should honestly be a rule that if you look like this you should be forbidden to going to public events. It's embarrassing. Every single one of you should be in the gym.

ANTIFA was created in 1933.
The Jews used them in an attempt to conquer Germany.
Hitler rose to become Fuhrer largely by fighting ANTIFA.
Jews are still controlling ANTIFA today.
ANTIFA is controlled opposition.
The Alt-Right is controlled opposition.
(((They))) want you distracted fighting other members of your society that you might not notice the Jews and Zionists taking over the Nations.

You're literally doing God's work, user :3

The Alt-Right is not Jewish.

Please don't tell me you think MAGA cucks are Alt-Right...

Retard.

My thoughts exactly. As soon as one of those fuckers hit one of us. Just start dealing punches to the back of his head.
Or better yet, get a cattle prod (easily purchased at any farm supply) shock them into a coma.

The way you guys larp on here, yes, I expected it.

>like normal dudes

>7 guys
> 2 non white
>2 not sure (far left and third from the right)
>goofy long hair
>beards
>fat
>99 cent clothing without class

Only guy I would trust is second from the left and that is assuming he is not gay

They were the antifa that went to pikesville dude. Yknow the fags who couldn't shoot

>mfw this thread again

Don't give a fuck, you arse. At least they are standing up and being counted. I'd be happy to stand with them.

I'm a thin guy, ectomorphic. And not even i'm as skinny as this guy.

What the actual fuck?

Actually it was created 1919

You are simply autistic.

Not everyone has to be a 6'2" chad in full Nazi regalia.

Maybe you were watching the wrong stream, our goys were btfoing cucks in virginia meanwhile.

youtu.be/yYT4dSWtaTc

We are too busy Lifting in our Temples of Iron

Besides Operation Virgin Shield seems to be working nicely.

Why the fuck do you go to these things if you look like a massive faggot? Don't they realize their presence does more harm then good?

zing
I miss seeing that memo. Really got everyone riled up during election time.