Black people with no education let alone a basic grasp of chemistry learned how to turn cocaine into crack

>black people with no education let alone a basic grasp of chemistry learned how to turn cocaine into crack

Unless they all know alchemy in detroit I don't believe this for one second. What's the redpill on crack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The federal government created crack and dumped it in black communities to pacify them and keep them in poverty. The effects of that are still seen today.

Ronald Reagan invented crack to keep the niggers down.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

niggers

please dont use the n word, thanks.

Dont forget about the Prison Industrial Complex: the courts making the penalty for crack 10 times harsher than the penalties for Coke meant an endless supply of nogs for the prison scam. White folks do coke while nogs smoke crack, go figure.

Fuck off newfag nigger

Thisnheroon epidemic will finish rural america

>chemistry
It's cooking cocaine with baking soda, I'm sure it wasn't that hard to figure out while they were trying to increase yield, even for niggers.

>baking soda is used as a filler for cocaine
>is also hydroscopic
>freebase craze happens
>nigger noticed that cut coke left out smoked better than normal cocaine
>this spreads
Wow, this is some magic.

The real story is how the fuck meth got into white rural areas.

They also know how combustion works! They pull the trigger and bam! NIGGA BE DEAD!

Crack is just baking soda coke and a microwave.
Any retard could accidentally make crack.
But it takes a special kind of retard to fly it into Arkansas when Clinton was governor then sell it to blacks so you can fund anti-communist rebels.

it was created by the CIA and introduced into black communities.
look up Iran-contra affair.
the proceeds go to black budget projects

please dont

How about jiggaboo porch monkey? Is that better nigger?

>A decade plus of NAFTA takes its toll on rural America
>Farming/Manufacturing gets gutted by globalists running America
>"Rural" and Small towns across America experience an employment glut
>with nothing to do and only economic despair, rednecks in these towns turn to opiates and meth as a pastime

mexicans

The only reason Freeway Rick Ross isn't in jail today is because he proved in a court that his source for the drug was the CIA.

fuck off nigger

I was initially made by accident. Drug dealers are always trying to cut their product (baking soda being the most common) to increase bulk. One just decided to put it in the microwave to solidify it, I guess...

can't even take the keks on this one!!!!!!!
fuck! you got me dude

You believe that? Swing on dowm to grape street and guess again buddy

Water, dissolve cocaine, basify, evaporate or extract.

Votes. Reds were cucked when they were afraid to call themself red

it is one of the easiest chemical reactions.

totally bro! that whole washington dc redskins fiasco was bullshit!

holy fuck do these kind of things trigger me!
congrats OP. you deserve credit, but only about 10 percent.
The rest goes to the obviously retarded psuedo scientist faggots on here who try to explain how crack is Crystalized (purified) from coke.
just one course in organic chemistry halfway paying attention and only showing up half of that time would make EVERYONE who posted something even remotely scientific cringe and want to kill themselves.

you cook it with baking soda.
it's not nuclear physics.
blacks have been cutting their drugs with cheap shit so it looks like more drugs so they can sell more of it to stupid people.
cocaine is for the aristocracy.
crack is for peasants.

The more you know.