Welcome to 1984.

Don't forget Islamophobe.

Been watching Tim /Pool/?

>different opinion
>race
>sex
>sexuality

Clearly the most bigoted are the left that can't have other opinions around

Google is evil and has been for a long time, why are you surprised?

Welp

No, I don't know who that is, I actually got into an e-argument and someone called me a bigot and I was going to tell them a bigot is someone who does not respect someone else's opinion, not a racist/sexist/whatever the fuck. So I googled it. 3 of these "synonyms" are not like the others.

That's not even a word so it doesn't even matter desu, but expect it to show up on the bigot definition pretty soon.

google: oven definition

:^)

I just can't fucking believe how malicious they are. Being a dogmatist is levels apart from being racist or sexist. Literally the left redefining terms

Someone intolerant of different opinions = bigot, UNLESS those opinions are race, sex, or Muslims (and Jews on both sides), then the person espousing the views are the bigots and nobody has to accept them. What the fuck?

Who even cares about being called racist, sexist etc anymore? Those words mean nothing now. If someone asks me if I'm racist/sexist/ist I tell them I'm a traditionalist if they press further I say they can go look it up.

The left is taking the idea that "words can change over time," which is true, and trying to force it to happen by changing the definition of words in real time, hoping that nobody catches on. It's very concerning. There's a difference between a word taking on new meaning over hundreds of years, versus changing the definition because of "muh feels," and claiming that it's valid because they say so.

And then you see this shit

holy fuck it's real. what the fuck?

Fuck Jewgle. That POS company is so far liberal it is up cnns ass

JUST

got any more? I apologize if this is old news, but I'm legitimately appalled.

Trump should tax advertising, hit them where it hurts.

>The left is taking the idea that "words can change over time,"

Double Plus Ungood

>got any more?

That's all I've come across, but I don't google definitions often.

>This is actually real
Who the fuck comes up with these definitions? Urbandictonary is better at this point

>a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

and the libshits call us bigots? hahahahahahah, the hypocrisy...

Google gets their information usually from the first link that shows up. 9 times out of 10 it's Wikipedia. Just fix it

Look what I've found

>Goy don't you know bigot = racist? It says so right here in the dictionary.
>Oh, the definition of racism implies minorities can be racist towards white? Bad goy, using the dictionary created by evil white men!