If Christians are more moral than atheists, why are less than a tenth of one percent of prisoners in the USA atheist?

If Christians are more moral than atheists, why are less than a tenth of one percent of prisoners in the USA atheist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
youtu.be/sGr6B6Rp4PU
youtu.be/Z2CDzMtIk0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*tips*

how old are you? these are discussions i had when i was like 12

Because you have to leave the basement to commit a crime.

Because you don't need to have morals(which according to the God-Fearing, they don't have) to act in a moral way, and vice versa.

Because anyone would start praying when Bubba walks into their cell, shillposter. Sage, hide, report, etc.

>Thinks belief/disbelief in God has anything to do with personal behavior

At the end of the day, people are just people, and we're all gonna do whatever the fuck we want anyways. Some of us just have stricter limits than others, as in, most of us will never commit murder, but a few of us will.

And they say summer posting isn't a thing

sauce
data is from 1830 or something when literally no one was an atheist so atheists are massively overrepresented

Looks like my ex.
>tfw i'll never get another girl as good as her

Because athiests are a tiny minority of total US population. Christians are over 70%. And athiests may not practice morality in their minds, but they'll behave themselves or go to prison like any other person.

Gotta get out dis cell monica. Praise jeebus.

Fuck yeah I am special!
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

A purpose of pain is for people to be humbled enough to come to God. Most of them are probably converts after-the-fact. Atheists are also much more of a minority than one would think if they get most of their information from other atheists.

youtu.be/sGr6B6Rp4PU

because niggers are Christian.

Who said they're more moral?

If objective morality can only exist if it is dictated by god, then it would follow any religion is objectively more moral than atheism - even islam. Hmm atheism is more evil than islam.

Atheism is the gateway to satanism

youtu.be/Z2CDzMtIk0U

PATHETIC
YOU ARE A
COWARD

Most prisoners also say they are innocent. Are they tell the truth about that?

(((asshurt)))

*euphoria intensifies*

>What is: demographics and percentages
Sage and Hide slide threads

Because Christianity is the spirituality of redemption. Just as Buddhism is the religion of inner peace, and Judaism the religion of deceit.
Criminals want redemption, so they turn to Christianity.

Stop making religion threads.

the hardcore atheists larp as christians so they can ruin their reputation